** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis - 9-15 August

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August This reminds me a little of the old Soderling, the one that got extremely frustrated and lacked any sort of clarity in his game. Nalbandian has got into his head and flustered him. This match is Nalbandian's to lose now. Pretty incredible how he's keeping this level up. Fair play to him.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August

heres my bet of th day.Berdych vs dolgopolov to go to 3 sets.im getting huge odds of 22/10 at my local bookie.reason being berdych is much over rated by bookies for this match at 1.16.they hav never played b4 but if u view these players recent records ull note both seem to like going all the way.dolgy beat youzney in 3 yesterday at 3/1 odds.today he is at 4/1.this is crazy berdych not better than youzney where do th bookies gets these odds from.to me this bet is pretty safe' date='match 2 go 2 3 sets.if any1 was thinking the same thing or if im missing sum shit plz do post[/quote'] winner :nana

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Chardy to beat Davydenko-Chardy has done well to beat Baghy and Verdasco-2 excellent players with great attributes and he meets another in Davydenko. They say things come in 3's and I think this will be a 3rd win for Chardy. I could never trust Davydenko, against Fognini he looked good-has some excellent returns and groundstrokes but he is breakable on serve and Fognini isn't exactly brilliant. My instinct is telling me Chardy and I think at 2/1 can't be ignored.

Chardy to beat Davydenko-Chardy has done well to beat Baghy and Verdasco-2 excellent players with great attributes and he meets another in Davydenko. They say things come in 3's and I think this will be a 3rd win for Chardy. I could never trust Davydenko' date=' against Fognini he looked good-has some excellent returns and groundstrokes but he is breakable on serve and Fognini isn't exactly brilliant. My instinct is telling me Chardy and I think at 2/1 can't be ignored.[/quote'] A Frenchman I could trust for once. Davydenko I could never trust ever since the match fixing. Sorry guys. I wish we was all winners in betting and that the bookies were the losers. Well done Psycho btw on your Nalby pick, Nalby is like my favourite tennis player right now. I've grown to really, really, really like him. Can someone tell me why my instinct is telling me Monfils to beat Murray? I don't have reasoning other than Monfils does have a good service game and Murray likes to come to the net and I think Monfils could exploit this.

A Frenchman I could trust for once. Davydenko I could never trust ever since the match fixing. Sorry guys. I wish we was all winners in betting and that the bookies were the losers. Well done Psycho btw on your Nalby pick, Nalby is like my favourite tennis player right now. I've grown to really, really, really like him. Can someone tell me why my instinct is telling me Monfils to beat Murray? I don't have reasoning other than Monfils does have a good service game and Murray likes to come to the net and I think Monfils could exploit this.
I backed Murray today. Having a horrible one, so expect Monfils to win :rollin

I backed Murray today. Having a horrible one' date=' so expect Monfils to win :rollin[/quote'] Ok i'll back Monfils. :rollin It's been one of those days. :wall Days like this you black list tennis players and never back them again, e.g Davydenko and Soderling.

Federer - Llodra (Under 21.5) 1.92 at 188bet (6/10) I do not see a real contest for Roger in this match. Llodra will need the best his serve can offer just to stay in the match. It is clear than he is worse in every shot than Federer (except on serve) and once broken, i can´t see him breaking Federer. If this match was in indoor surface i might not take the chance cause some tiebreak could happen but here he will offer some chances to be broken so i see real value. Llodra will be no match from the baseline and he will go to take the net really often. However Fedex is one oh the best ones in creating good passing shots from both wings. Llodra also lost a couple of weeks ago against Ryan Sweeting so i don´t see him being a strong opponent for Roger. :hope
LOSS Federer chokes again serving 7/6 and 5/1... im not backing him again.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August :wall :wall:wall Terrible day for me. Sode lost, Davy lost, Li lost(Li and Sode both won first sets) Fede was serving for the set and my handicap would be won, but no - he had a break point from poor Llodra and the bet was lost. One of those days. Radwanska and Monfils left..

:wall :wall:wall Terrible day for me. Sode lost, Davy lost, Li lost(Li and Sode both won first sets) Fede was serving for the set and my handicap would be won, but no - he had a break point from poor Llodra and the bet was lost. One of those days. Radwanska and Monfils left..
sorry to say monfils is getting whipped ...nalbandian and soderling were both at 1.9.i was rooting for nalbandian as usual ...went with that intention and took the wrong fking bet.5/10 stakes.didnt even notice... Until after th match :sad ..but other than that my day went well enough

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Andy Murray: one of the most bizarre players on the Tour. How can you be No.4 in the world and get away with that?! Handicap's gone, so I hope the little wankstain gets beaten for a blatant tank.