Tennis - 9-15 August

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Nalby should be fav today for sure, but one thing that vorying that he can be tired, have just one day to rest and then Ferrer, despite that he showed yesterday vs Soderling that he's on a tare right now and can beat everyone. I think he's one of the top contenders to win Toronto cup, but the point is has he left some gaz in his papckage?!? Murray looks to be OK at the moment, but i'm still a big critic of him, when he were coming into Pro tennis everybody were talking how much time we need to see this guy in top position, but until then ... nothing. he have some problems with himself, he's not that strong psichologicaly, he's still young to become more stronger and stronger, but at the moment ... i can see just Nalbys win here. Nalby to beat Murray 1.7@triobet! 7/10! :hope

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August It seems to me that right now it is best to play on Nalby all the time and not waiting for him got get tired :D When he once "get tired" and eventually loose one match, than play on him again :D Yesterday he played like in video game, flying on the court, great movement, and striking good balls. Any oppinions about Đooković-Chardy? I planned to use Đoković extensively in combos.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Tomas Berdysh is underrated so much, the bookies afraid to raise odd on Roger, because he can come up everygame, you never know, but the odd telling to pick the Cech, H2H 2:0 this year, overall 3:8 , but for sure Tomas build up some confidence right now vs Federrer. The odd is for sure to pick up, waitting for a handys, maybe there will be some mistakes...

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August

Tomas Berdych is underrated so much' date=' the bookies afraid to raise odd on Roger, because he can come up everygame, you never know, but the odd telling to pick the Cech, H2H 2:0 this year, overall 3:8 , but for sure Tomas build up some confidence right now vs Federrer. The odd is for sure to pick up, waitting for a handys, maybe there will be some mistakes...[/quote'] Damn my local bookie is laging so much to present the handys, i really must get another bookie, but i don't understand odds like 4/7 or 5/10 like pinnacle offers or bet365.com... any advices for me some good bookie with odds like 1.85 or smth like that?! Bwin is my second bookie that i have left some money :hope Berdych +3.5 to beat Federrer 1.85 @bwin 6/10!

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August losing 6:0 to monfils come on he's definitely not mentally strong enough to win nalby at the moment. I belive at the moment murrays form is the weakest in a long long time. Any other opinion on Pavly:wickmayer match please? psycho maybe? :D

Damn my local bookie is laging so much to present the handys, i really must get another bookie, but i don't understand odds like 4/7 or 5/10 like pinnacle offers or bet365.com... any advices for me some good bookie with odds like 1.85 or smth like that?! Bwin is my second bookie that i have left some money :hope Berdych +3.5 to beat Federrer 1.85 @bwin 6/10!
You can switch to decimal odds on Pinnacle. It's on the top of the site, right to the language section.

losing 6:0 to monfils come on he's definitely not mentally strong enough to win nalby at the moment. I belive at the moment murrays form is the weakest in a long long time. Any other opinion on Pavly:wickmayer match please? psycho maybe? :D
I think it will be 3 sets here as both players are pretty much similar with Wickmayer having slightly better serve but Pavly better fighting qualities which have carried her thru a lot of tough matches, for example Istanbul final where she was set and 4-0 down but managed to get back into the match and win it. Having said that, this match is hard to predict and I for once won't touch Pavly this time, more due to the fact that I don't know what sort of form Wickmayer is in at the moment.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Here's what I've got for early matches. Prolly will have something more later. Fingers crossed it will be better day than yesterday... Rafael Nadal vs Fhilipp Kohlschreiber. Over 19.5 games. 1.90 @ Paddy Power. (5/10) Nadal has been average this week by his own high standards. Should have lost a set to Wawrinka, was not far away from getting beaten in tie-break against Anderson. He plays crafty German Kohlschreiber who seems to get his best tennis against top players. And Nadal is the top. Kohly has taken a set from Nadal in all 3 matches they've played on hard and I can see him achieving that feet again today. Total games line is so short that 3 sets are not needed for this one. Akgul Amanmuradova vs Ana Ivanovic. Over 20.5 games. 1.86 @188bet. (6/10) Amanmuradova on a dream run here in Cinci and has surprised a lot of people, most notably beating Jankovic yesterday. Akgul was very strong on serve whilst not doing much on return. The similar match could be on cards against Ivanovic today. The Serb has finally got some winning streak and motivation should as high as it has not been probably since French Open 2008. She's been that poor since. Close match in prospect, well at least one set should be very tight. I think this will be over 20.5 games. Ivanovic of course clear favorite but Amanmuradova will have huge advantage in serve. Kim Clijsters -4 games AH vs Flavia Pennetta. 1.79 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Clijsters has been looking great this week. This was the tournament which kicked off her comeback last year so the memories should be good. Pennetta has benefited from lucky draw. Zheng, Niculesicu and Zvonareva have all fallen from her hand and none of her opponents have been that good, even not Zvonareva. Clijsters will be totally different opposition and I'm not sure Pennetta will be ready to handle her. I'm going for Kimmy win here and with -4 games handicap for sure. Andy Murray > David Nalbandian. 2.16 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Nalbandian on amazing run but he is not the fittest guy on tour and past couple weeks will be taken a lot out of him. He managed to get past Soderling yesterday in 3 sets which was really not what he wanted or needed. Murray has not been playing great but has got perfect game to trouble Nalbandian. Long rallies is his specialization and he will like the chance to move Nalbi around the court until he's done. The Argie has got very inconsistent serve and I can see Murray getting lots of looks for a break. Besides he's defending champ here so has to have proper motivation once in awhile. I reckon this match will be all about fatigue and Nalbi will be hurting today. Murray really is possibly the worst opponent he could have got today.

Here's what I've got for early matches. Prolly will have something more later. Fingers crossed it will be better day than yesterday... Rafael Nadal vs Fhilipp Kohlschreiber. Over 19.5 games. 1.90 @ Paddy Power. (5/10) Nadal has been average this week by his own high standards. Should have lost a set to Wawrinka, was not far away from getting beaten in tie-break against Anderson. He plays crafty German Kohlschreiber who seems to get his best tennis against top players. And Nadal is the top. Kohly has taken a set from Nadal in all 3 matches they've played on hard and I can see him achieving that feet again today. Total games line is so short that 3 sets are not needed for this one. Akgul Amanmuradova vs Ana Ivanovic. Over 20.5 games. 1.86 @188bet. (6/10) Amanmuradova on a dream run here in Cinci and has surprised a lot of people, most notably beating Jankovic yesterday. Akgul was very strong on serve whilst not doing much on return. The similar match could be on cards against Ivanovic today. The Serb has finally got some winning streak and motivation should as high as it has not been probably since French Open 2008. She's been that poor since. Close match in prospect, well at least one set should be very tight. I think this will be over 20.5 games. Ivanovic of course clear favorite but Amanmuradova will have huge advantage in serve. Kim Clijsters -4 games AH vs Flavia Pennetta. 1.79 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Clijsters has been looking great this week. This was the tournament which kicked off her comeback last year so the memories should be good. Pennetta has benefited from lucky draw. Zheng, Niculesicu and Zvonareva have all fallen from her hand and none of her opponents have been that good, even not Zvonareva. Clijsters will be totally different opposition and I'm not sure Pennetta will be ready to handle her. I'm going for Kimmy win here and with -4 games handicap for sure. Andy Murray > David Nalbandian. 2.16 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Nalbandian on amazing run but he is not the fittest guy on tour and past couple weeks will be taken a lot out of him. He managed to get past Soderling yesterday in 3 sets which was really not what he wanted or needed. Murray has not been playing great but has got perfect game to trouble Nalbandian. Long rallies is his specialization and he will like the chance to move Nalbi around the court until he's done. The Argie has got very inconsistent serve and I can see Murray getting lots of looks for a break. Besides he's defending champ here so has to have proper motivation once in awhile. I reckon this match will be all about fatigue and Nalbi will be hurting today. Murray really is possibly the worst opponent he could have got today.
Psycho, I've got a wee question for you. We had a discussion a while back when I asked you what your main criteria was for betting. You said the two biggest things were form and H2H (much like myself). Now, for Murray vs Nalbandian, the Argentine is undoubtedly in better form and leads the H2H 2-0. I'm not in any way criticising your tip but I was wondering what's made you go against these two factors? I understand the fatigue part but I've been trying to use that excuse to oppose Nalbandian and it's not happened. Is there something else us Nalbandian backers are missing here? Not a criticism at all, just interested to hear your thoughts. Fingers crossed for a better day all round :hope

Psycho, I've got a wee question for you. We had a discussion a while back when I asked you what your main criteria was for betting. You said the two biggest things were form and H2H (much like myself). Now, for Murray vs Nalbandian, the Argentine is undoubtedly in better form and leads the H2H 2-0. I'm not in any way criticising your tip but I was wondering what's made you go against these two factors? I understand the fatigue part but I've been trying to use that excuse to oppose Nalbandian and it's not happened. Is there something else us Nalbandian backers are missing here? Not a criticism at all, just interested to hear your thoughts. Fingers crossed for a better day all round :hope
H2H is very important, of course. But this time it's really not that conclusive. See, the first match was in Wimbledon 2005. Nalbi won that from 2 sets down and you might write that down to experience. And the second one was in Paris 2008. Indoors, Masters. Nalbandian was traditionally very good at the end of the year in Masters events. He won both Paris and Madrid back to back in 2007 and lost in Paris final a year later. The way I see today's match go, it's gonna be tough for Nalbandian. First of all, he is tired. There's no secret about that. He looked tired yesterday, too. And I knew it will be the case, it's just that Soderling was very poor. Saw him against Gulbis a day earlier and there was nothing going right for him. Nalbanadian's serve is very inconsistent and Murray has got impressive return game. No idea what on earth the guy is doing at the moment. He's parted with his coach etc, but he's still a quality player. I just have a feeling that his style of play in current conditions will be tough for Nalbandian who won't like to be involved in long baseline exchanges having played so many matches lately. Murray has got better serve it has to be said and I can see him having better play on opponent's serve. And most importantly this match will be all about mental strength. It will be interesting to see how Nalbi deals with Murray's patient play. The guy can really bore you to death.

Kim Clijsters -4 games AH vs Flavia Pennetta. 1.79 @ Pinnacle (10/10) Clijsters has been looking great this week. This was the tournament which kicked off her comeback last year so the memories should be good. Pennetta has benefited from lucky draw. Zheng, Niculesicu and Zvonareva have all fallen from her hand and none of her opponents have been that good, even not Zvonareva. Clijsters will be totally different opposition and I'm not sure Pennetta will be ready to handle her. I'm going for Kimmy win here and with -4 games handicap for sure.
Hi, Been lurking for a while, but have been mightily impressed with everyones input and effort. 1 question about this bet, is there more value in going 2-0 in set betting for Clijsters if her form is so much better? 1.9 being quoted widely for 2-0

Hi, Been lurking for a while, but have been mightily impressed with everyones input and effort. 1 question about this bet, is there more value in going 2-0 in set betting for Clijsters if her form is so much better? 1.9 being quoted widely for 2-0
Maybe it's better to take -4 because of tie-break posibilitie, for example , 6:3 6:7 6:4 :) but sure this is a Kim's game and maybe 2:0 is a good too, but -4 it's just safer bet

Of course you can try 2-0 or under 20.5 games or whatever is offered. Don't remember the line. I personally try to avoid betting 2-0 on women. Though, this match looks like a straight forward win for Kimmy and she should be able to win in straight sets. Handicap betting allows you to get the right result even if someone loses a set, unless it's not a bagel :D. That's why I chose handicaps instead of 2-0. In Clijsters case can't see her being beaten in a set by more than 2 or 3 games. That would allow her to come back strong in the next two sets and do the job, which she's well capable of doing. Btw, they have played once before and Kim won that pretty convincingly 6-0, 6-1. Around this time of year, in Toronto 2005.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Nadal vs Kohlschreiber under 19.5 games 10/10 @ $1.90 Watching both nadals opening rounds and he has been absolutely super, anderson played at an amazingly high level for parts of previous match but nadal was able to account for him in straights, kohlschreiber will not be able to provide that same super heavy hitting and nadal will be all over his 2nd serve. I cant see this being close Kohl. has come of a close wins and been out of form for a while now, Nadal looks as ominous as ever and i think he will easily account for the german player today

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Nalbandian Murray, thought about this match since murray beat monfils and tbh i think 10/11 on nalbandian is absurd value again, the guy demolished soderling a guy that beat murray in straight sets on hard in march (indian wells) and his fitness looks good plus winning so many matches on the bounce does wonders for a players confidence. I don't think murray is even at 75% and i think its impossible to from one match into a match against a much tougher opponent and just step up your level straight away. take nalbandian at 10/11 with skybet

i think Pavly wins this one wickmayer serving 75% but still not able to win a set
No idea what happened there in the first set but she messed up big time, no matter who she was playing. With her ability she should have won that set. Nevertheless Wika coming back strongly in the second. Let's see what sort of lesson has she learned.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August The thing is during big tournaments he can turn it on. That's why i've been laughing my way through this thread, oh murray isn't playing well, well he actually is it's just when he comes up against someone better hell pummel them like he's doing now.