Tennis - 9-15 August

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August I took the -5 game line. Originally I fancied the unders as the price was better but if Federer is to cover the unders, he'll have to cover the handicap too. The h'cap gives that wee bit more security if Chela nicks a set or keeps one tight. To be honest though, I expect both to come up. Really bad match-up for Chela IMO.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August As per I wish I didn't back Cilic, don't get why I back someone when I have a feeling about someone else. Cilic's double faults are stupid, Troicki looks quite strong on his serves the amount of break points he's saved too.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August

Who do you think will win? Body language and performance so far says Troicki.
Yeah Troicki looks better today, surprised how good his serving has been. Though Cilic had him awhen Troicki served the set out, 0-30 and a big chance but not good enough.

what do you think people about Querrey -3,5 AH Dancevic +4,5 AH
I've tipped Dancevic on the plus, so I won't repeat myself. Price may have gone though. As for Querrey, if you can get -3.5 on the handicap then it seems a decent bet. He's got more in his locker than Russell, who can be pretty iffy on serve. What sort of price are you getting?

I've tipped Dancevic on the plus, so I won't repeat myself. Price may have gone though. As for Querrey, if you can get -3.5 on the handicap then it seems a decent bet. He's got more in his locker than Russell, who can be pretty iffy on serve. What sort of price are you getting?
tnx Frank is local player , he likes Toronto and can keep own serve... and Waw is circus for me , the worst player who had been in top10 I have in my local bookie (Mozzart , in Serbia) @1,70 for -3,5 Sam... I watched Russel vs Istomin and he couldn't breath , very bad played IMO...

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Don't normally celebrate like this but... GO ON DOLGOPOLOV!!!!!!!!! Made a mockery of the market movement and got my early bet up. Wish I'd got the 3.8 rather than the 2.2 but I'm not going to complain.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Sadly, it appears my unbridled joy is going to be short lived as Troicki has suddenly decided that he can beat Cilic. Serb playing really well and Cilic isn't. Gonna bust a few lines if he holds on - as IAG said, shame on us for even considering him at 1.22 :eyes

Should always go with your feelings' date=' the inner truth.[/quote'] :cry You were spot on with that one mate. Cilic really isn't firing at the moment - fair play to Troicki for taking advantage.

Sadly' date=' it appears my unbridled joy is going to be short lived as Troicki has suddenly decided that he can beat Cilic. Serb playing really well and Cilic isn't. Gonna bust a few lines if he holds on - as IAG said, shame on us for even considering him at 1.22 :eyes[/quote'] that's true... :sad just quick repick of will be tipsi -3, just when i'm losing i'm trying to get back quickly, well all on tipsy now :hope

:cry You were spot on with that one mate. Cilic really isn't firing at the moment - fair play to Troicki for taking advantage.
I took Cilic before the game, but got on Troicki in play mid-2nd set when it looked like something was up with Cilic and came out with more profit. Nalby Vs Ferrer now, come one Nalby... :hope

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Have a sneaky feeling Tipsy might fall today..........:loon.......can he play well 3 weeks running, not something I expect from him. Had Tipsarevic -3 on my list this morning but gonna leave it. Saying that Kohli is doing nothing recently so who knows.

Have a sneaky feeling Tipsy might fall today..........:loon.......can he play well 3 weeks running, not something I expect from him. Had Tipsarevic -3 on my list this morning but gonna leave it. Saying that Kohli is doing nothing recently so who knows.
My feeling was that Tipsarevic will win but won't cover the handicap this morning. Still stand by that although you'd be a fool to jump on him as a single on his current price. Kohlschreiber's probably got more talent but is not in good form at all - can't serve. He'll need a big improvement to win if Tipsarevic keeps up his current form.

Federer - Chela U20 2.02 at Pinnacle (10/10) This pick is a gift in my opinion. There is only one way it should not happen and is Federer playing his very worst (and i mean really really bad) against a superb Chela. Federer is waaaaaaaay better player than chela in every surface and i expect something like 6/2 6/3 at most. Chela never got important results on hard court and won´t get them now when he is clearly only available of playing decent tennis on clay. On the other hand Federer will want to show that he can still rock the world and will try to play as least as he can to be well rested for next match. I simply can´t imagine a close match between who might be the best player ever (and still playing really well) against a mediocre hard court player. :hope
following u on this one mate, mine's U20.5 though.. hope fedex delivers

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August I suppose it's a solid price on Tipsa considering form of both guys. Looks like he opened in the 1.8 region, but I missed that one. I guess I'm just half expecting Tipsarevic to have a little dip but it's tough to back Kohlshcreiber too, impossible nearly. My initial impression when I looked at the odds was that Tipsarevic and Malisse were too short based on last weeks showings.