** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - 9-15 August

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August

Rain delay could not have come at worst moment in Toronto with Youzhny serving for the first set.
I know. Unbelievable. I took a break from betting after that annoying Andreev-Chuidinelli match which wound me up due to continual rain breaks before Chuidinelli lost. Get back on the horse last night with Svetlana - bet on Youzhny today - and guess what? Rain delay! :@

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree on Bellucci here. For couple reasons. First of all Gulbis is not 100% after coming back from injury. He was beaten by Falla in LA, then lasted just 1 set against average player in Marchenko. The reason for retirement in that one was heat which was more of an excuse. Saw the match against Falla and he was terrible making lots of unforced errors. Bellucci has got what it takes to make the most of this opportunity. He has got solid serve and is ok in baseline exchanges. One more interesting thing - Gulbis has never been past 1st round in this event, defeats to Ferrer and Ascasuso and failing to get past qualies last year. He certainly is overrated for today's match. So... Bellucci to beat Gulbis. 2.27 @ Pinnacle (4/10)
will follow mate. Can´t see why Gulbis is favourite when he comes from an injury and played really poor last tournaments. :hope

Probably it has something to do with the injury he picked up in Umag.
Aah! Umag! I recall an analogous movement just before his match with Skugor :D If memory serves, Best3R announced internal information that Dolgo is 100% fit and went to cash huge profit.:lol Considering that Petschner had injured finger not long time ago, and did not won anything since Wimbledon, I think I am going to put a unit on Dolgo. few minutes later: Dolgo's match disappeared at my fkking bookie. Seriously considering to say him goodbye and bet International. Our officials are claiming it is illegal, but I fkk them.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Erno had heatstroke when he retired , so I think that he didn't have any injyri problems... with pretty good serve , and strong baseline hits he can beat brazzilian who prefers clay , and is totally out of form... Erno @1,72 at pinna hy to all people , I'm new here :cheers:hope

Erno had heatstroke when he retired , so I think that he didn't have any injyri problems... with pretty good serve , and strong baseline hits he can beat brazzilian who prefers clay , and is totally out of form... Erno @1,72 at pinna hy to all people , I'm new here :cheers:hope
Where do you come from what country and what tournament is this guy playing? I can tell you it's injury you mean and injyri is wrong.

Sport Tennis
Event Dolgopolov - Petzschner
Selection Dolgopolov +2.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.88
Reasoning In my opinion Dolgopolov is small favorite in this match, I take this HC. Both players not have big experience and big results on this surface, but Dolgopolov is younger player and make progress in every month, play better and better. When Dolgopolov playing last tournament on hard surface been out of TOP100, in this moment this is TOP50 player. Before grass season too not have experience and play fantastic tennis. Peztschner back after injury, maybe is 100% fit, but in my opinion not have more chances than Dolgo in this match!
Sport Tennis
Event Bellucci - Gulbis
Selection Bellucci +2 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93
Reasoning For many peoples Gulbis is big favorite in this match, why? Gulbis in last time have big problems with injury - hamstring, heat.. Retired in last tournament in match against Marchenko. In my opinion today is not 100% fit. Bellucci in this year on hard courts show really nice tennis, play in 5 big tournament and in every tournament go to minimum second round, why not today? In Bellucci coach opinion - Gulbis is good player, but sometimes is shaky and making many stupid errors. Go Thomaz!
Sport Tennis
Event Marchenko - Almagro
Selection Marchenko +3 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/08/2010
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.23
Reasoning I see more chances than bookies for Marchenko in this match. Ilya show really nice tennis in Q for this tournament. Marchenko have hard courts practise - in last tournament beat Shuettler and Gulbis, lose after really close game against Baghdatis. Form is good. Almagro in saturday play in Bech Tournament in Spain.. and go to Canda, in my opinion is too less time to take court feeling. Almagro motivation is not be high - in last years not play in this tournament and not defend any points. Marchenko minimum one set in this game!

serbia erno.... ernests gulbis... toronto , gulbis vs bellucci
Erni or ernie and not erno to me and I still think Bellucci can win so don't make me change my mind here and don't say Bellucci is out of form as if Gulbis would be better coming back from injury and got a bad record in Toronto and not 100% fit.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova > Daniela Hantuchova. 1.80 @ Pinnacle (8/10) Taking this one early because I don't think there will be better price on Pavlyuchenkova closer to the match. So what we've got here? Pavlyuchenkova comes to this event on the back of capturing Istanbul title, her second title of the year. The first one was in Monterrey. Guess who she beat in that final? Yes - Hantuchova. Besides she had to play her semifinal (rain delay) just couple hours before facing well rested Hantuchova in the final. The Russian girl was very slow off the blocks and lost the first set 1-6 but then came back and lost just 1 game in next two sets. Pavlyuchenkova has beaten Hantuchova 3 times already this year, with previous wins coming in Dubai and Madrid. Having seen both matches on hard I can't find any arguments match-up wise for Hantuchova and even more so after her nightmare performance against Radwanska in San Diego. I would be shocked if Pavlyuchenkova didn't win this match.

Erni or ernie and not erno to me and I still think Bellucci can win so don't make me change my mind here and don't say Bellucci is out of form as if Gulbis would be better coming back from injury and got a bad record in Toronto and not 100% fit.
how i can change your mind? i wrote things as i see tomasz is not hardcourt player , he had some injury 2 weeks ago , he didn't have match on hard court more than 5 months... and erno is out of form too... but he likes hard , played some matches in USA , and that story about injury isn't so strong

how i can change your mind? i wrote things as i see tomasz is not hardcourt player , he had some injury 2 weeks ago , he didn't have match on hard court more than 5 months... and erno is out of form too... but he likes hard , played some matches in USA , and that story about injury isn't so strong
Disagree totally on Bellucci not being hard court player. Yes, he has won titles only on clay but can play quite well on hard as well. He's got decent serve and groundies, besides he's lefty and Gulbis has struggled a lot against lefties in the past. And knowing that he's clearly out of form this is anybody's match.

Re: Tennis - 9-15 August Jeremy Chardy > Marcos Baghdatis. 2.61 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Chardy has been a huge mess all year long and normally I wouldn't even think about his chances but this time I'm having crack and see value here. Baghdatis probably won't be fully focused on this one having had a very long week in Washington where he got all the way to the final before losing to Nalbandian who played some cracking tennis. Baggy picked up an ankle injury in the semifinal. It wasn't obvious in the final and he should be ok from that perspective but will be tired both physically and mentally and might just let this match go away. He has played Chardy only once before. It was in Delray Beach last year. Chardy won in two tie-breaks in a very close match. If my memory is correct Baghdatis didn't have much of a rhythm in that match because Chardy was serving very well. He's usually performing ok in US and should be able to take advantage of tired and probably not motivated opponent.

No sorry you can't convince me about Gulbis here. I've seen Bellucci live in Stockholm open serving like a beast beating Leonardo Mayer and Joachim Johansson and still serving like a beast against Olivier Rochus but lost the match because Rochus was running like crazy and chased down impossible balls. Looking at Indian wells last season he made it past Janko Tipsarevic 2-1 serving exceptionally well. Bellucci learned to play on hardcourt in USA so he knows the surface.