UEFA Europe League 16-18 February

heniek31

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February These Europa league games are pretty dodgy as some teams don't take it seriously so i'm only betting on these to games Liverpool V Unirea Urziceni Prior to the Arsenal defeat, Liverpool have not conceded a goal since Stoke away and we been winning by 1-0 or 2-0. Unirea have not played for weeks, so they might be rusty. I expect them to put men behind the ball and try to frustrate the reds, but they will eventually come unstuck. I was inclined to go for Liverpool to win to nil but @ 4/5 does not tempt me, so ill play it dangerous and go for scorelines with small stakes 1-0 6/1 2-0 11/2 Ladbrokes Fulham V Shakhtar Donestk Fulham have been very impressive in the Europa league so far, but this is proberly there stiffest test so far, they face the current holders shakter who have been tough to beat. I see this being a tight affair, Fulham also are unbeaten at home in Europe, but shakhtar are class side the only downside they haven't played for weeks. Both teams could end cancelling out eachother Fulham V Shakhtar Draw 23/10 PP

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February Copenhaga v Marseille - 3.30 / bwin Cant really see Marseille winning this one in the nordics land . Even if the diference in league is a good factor to make the french favorites i just cant be on the at all . They are just too inconsistent and they've also won just 6 games away from their 13 in their league , which isnt a good perspective when looking at them to win this . Copenhaga havent started the league yet , but they had some friendlies in which they've showed some good play . I had consider the draw for this but the instability of Marseille has made my mind , and im going with the home win . not too sure your reading marseilles away form correct this is around the 5th or 6th best away form in europe well at least out of england france spain and italy as long as marseille take this fixture seriously as they could be 6 points behind bordeaux if they win their game in hand in the french league as well as more home fixtures than any other team as they have already played 13 times away this sesaon out of there 23 matches marseille are going to look at this fixture and know that they could be fitter than there hosts as kbh have had 5 friendly games since 16/12 gonna try draw ht marseille ft

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February Maybe , but they are not to be trusted especialy in this kind of games were the stake is somehow minor . They have lost some game that they shouldnt had to loose them and they are just too doubious for that , for me to consider them for a win here . Also in their last league game - they've won just in the 88 minute , by an autogoal - and they were taken the lead 1:0 after a penalty kick . Whort mentioning that they had lost 1:3 with Lens in the coupe due France last week... and they were also favorites in that game - 2.10 odds ! I personaly have no trust in them and i see Copenhaga , a good gelled team who can be up for the task in this game but... you can make your on decisions here :ok

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February

Lille is a big bet in my opinion. They own a great team and our guys... well what can I say... they do not convince me at all. We simply miss two or three superb guys in midfield/offense. On a good day we can trouble Lille' date=' but I see us losing in the first match and the price is juicy to be honest. :ok[/quote'] I hate to be right when my team does lose :sad

TEAM NEWS Ajax Eyong Enoh and Urby Emanuelson are doubtful due to hamstring problems but both should make it to the squad. Rasmus Lindgren and Gabri, though, are unavailable. Coach Marton Jol could also give newly turned 18-year-old Christian Eriksen the nod in midfield. Probable Lineup (4-3-3): Stekelenburg; Van der Wiel, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Anita; De Zeeuw, Enoh, De Jong; Suarez, Pantelic, Emanuelson. Juventus Fabio Cannavaro and Vincenzo Iaquinta have been left behind in Turin as both are suffering from injuries. David Trezeguet has been passed fit to travel to Amsterdam after being sidelined for over a month, but it is likely that he will start on the bench. Mauro Camoranesi too has been included in the squad. Probable Lineup (4-3-1-2): Buffon, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Grosso; Felipe Melo, Sissoko. Marchisio; Diego; Amauri, Del Piero /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Yeah i don't agree with many things here. Juve have got a new good coach Zaccheroni and they are out of every competiotion, so they can focus on saving at least the minimum dignity. They are a proud club after all ( :lol) I hope Diego can do a good job as he used to do, plus Trezeguet and Camoranesi can deliver from the bench, Ajax's Pantelic apparently caught a flu virus which leaves the Dutch side with only one great striker Suarez, that could relieve a bit of pressure from Juve backline, troubled by the absence of Cannavaro. I'm not super confident that Juve will get a win, but i reckon they will give it a good shot and since they have a much better side on paper, they might just nick it by one goal. Level ball at 2.09 (188bet) is my call, stakes not very big (I don't trust any Italian, not to mention a busful of them :rollin plus this is a Europa League) Juve dnb @ 2.09 3/10
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February This is horrible, I hit 8 games on the Europa League, I lost on the last one, Atletico Madrid, I had a shot on winning over 200k swedish kr which is like 20000 euros.. How the hell is that possible? Speaking of that, I have to say thank you to the twat that said Baros, Kewell, Turan & Sabri to be out. 3 of them played.

These Europa league games are pretty dodgy as some teams don't take it seriously so i'm only betting on these to games Liverpool V Unirea Urziceni Prior to the Arsenal defeat, Liverpool have not conceded a goal since Stoke away and we been winning by 1-0 or 2-0. Unirea have not played for weeks, so they might be rusty. I expect them to put men behind the ball and try to frustrate the reds, but they will eventually come unstuck. I was inclined to go for Liverpool to win to nil but @ 4/5 does not tempt me, so ill play it dangerous and go for scorelines with small stakes 1-0 6/1 :nana 2-0 11/2 :\ Ladbrokes Fulham V Shakhtar Donestk Fulham have been very impressive in the Europa league so far, but this is proberly there stiffest test so far, they face the current holders shakter who have been tough to beat. I see this being a tight affair, Fulham also are unbeaten at home in Europe, but shakhtar are class side the only downside they haven't played for weeks. Both teams could end cancelling out eachother Fulham V Shakhtar Draw 23/10 PP :eyes Unlucky
Profit everyday baby:dude

hi guys. One big bet for me tonight. Villareal Vs Wolfsburg Both teams to score @ 1.67 Villareal has the home advantage and scores an average of 2 goals in El-Madrigal this season. On the other hand we hav Wolfsburg that scored in 62 from their last 70 games, home-away and any competition. last season in bundesliga and european cups they had 27 games gg and 15 games no goal. This season in bundesliga they have 19 gg and only 3 ng. In europe in 6 games they have 4 gg and 2 ng. obvious here !!! GG for me maximum stakes
:nana:nana:nana:nana:cow:gimme

I think Twente @ 3.45 is a nice bet. I don't think they don't stand a chance against Bremen. Bilbao - Anderlecht -2.5 is a bet I'm concidering as well, Anderlecht has already shown they always play defensive in away games in Europe. I can't see them playing a different game this time. They'll defend and hope Lukaku can do something on strength. Mbark Boussoufa has the creativity and he has to give some good balls to Lukaku. Legaer is another offensive player (in Belgium) but i Think he'll focus on defending today (if he starts)
both correct :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:beer

Twente - Werder Bremen: Twente @ 3.40 (Betfair) 10/10 I believe the odds for Twente's win are too long. Twente is very strong at home (10-1-0). Bremen's away record is average (5-4-3). The visitors went through a string of disappointing results and only recently have snapped out of it with three wins. But the wins were against two relegation candidates (Hertha and Hannover) and a weak away team (Hoffenheim). So, the odds for Twente, I think, are attractive.
just want to thank you for this mate. I was going to take Werder, but seeing the stats you put up made me pick Twente in my 20/1 treble with Fulham and Juventus for £60 :) Thanks again.:ok

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February Well....Roma was the big let down for me tonight. Roma's win along with Twente's win and Fulham's would have given a very nice profit. How could they let a 1-2 lead slip with 8 minutes to go until the end?? Fair play to Panathinaikos and those who backed them.... At least Twente and Fulham did the job and ensured a very slight profit of about 12 points.....Could have been better, but a profit is a profit....

just want to thank you for this mate. I was going to take Werder, but seeing the stats you put up made me pick Twente in my 20/1 treble with Fulham and Juventus for £60 :) Thanks again.:ok
Well done mate.....my pleasure! That's what this forum is about! I'm really glad you took some good money from the bookies....:ok

Partial truth only. Coach Dan Petrescu left this winter at Kuban ( Russia League 2) NO player left the club ! Only loans left : Varga (important), and Balan (not that good and only played few minutes per match. New coach Levy seems to be pretty good , but he will show it tonight if it's true. Levy said he will keep quit same strategy and try to implement his owns with every match. There are alot of players which will try to impress as they did in CL group. But Liverpool is a quit strange to me these days and can't figure if they will want to win the first EuropaLeague trophy as they are favourites at all bookies. I will only try under 2.5 at 2.10 with Sportingbet.
Hehe i told you so :nana .Can't believe someone here called for over 3.5 :spank. Never ever do blind betting.

Villareal Over 2' date=5 Goals @ 1,775 :D These are probably the best odds I see for Over 2,5 Goals in a game with Wolfsburg involved. Home side will push for a win, guests can score anywhere anytime. Wolfsburg defensive problems are well known, from what I have seen in the games I watched Villareal have spells of bad defending too...6 points Shakhtar 0 AH @ 1,925 :( Fulham and Stoke are the teams in EPL I avoid, they can frustrate anyone. With hosts now favourites at bet365 I find it funny the Asians are still favoring Shaktar, Fulham OAH is 1,975. I watched Fulham 3 times in Europa League, bar the game in Sofia with 7-8 regulars missing, I wasn't impressed with them vs Roma and CSKA Sofia at home. In the case of Roma ( with regulars missing ) it was more or less easy to understand, but what I saw vs CSKA after the first 30 minutes or so was a team who is not ready for Europe at higher level ...therfore I side with the better Team with plenty of Euro experience...6 points Atletico Madrid Over 2,5 Goals @ 1,80 :( First, Galatasaray ( despite the reduced options forward ) to me always played with more ease away in the Euro Cups, and I do not rule out their chances to score. Second - Madrid's defense hasn't improved much just because they conceded only one goal vs Barca. And last - the attacking options of Atletico give a touch of extra safety to this pick - on a good day they can make the Over easy just by themselves...6 points Hertha + 0,5 AH @ 1,95 :D The Benfica part of Lisbon is on real high at the moment, the team looks great, either Porto or Braga will drop further points this Weekend. The reason I am siding with the Germans is the fact that at the back they look much better now. This wouldn't have made any difference against a great attacking side like Benfica, yet I saw recently the full game of Benfica vs Belenenses - after a Red Tornado in the first 10-12 minutes, Belenenses shut the game well with a very tight and flexible zone, allowing only a few more rare chances AND having some very dangerous breaks - unlucky not to score. If I saw it, the German Manager also did...I admit this bet is also rather emotional, therefore with a smaller stake...4 points Lille Over 2,5 Goals @ 2,11 :D Simply liked Blackcrow's reasoning, please see above...5 points
3 out of 5, plus the Over in Amsterdam = 4 out 6. Need a look in the Weekend Bets for the others...overall :ok

This is horrible, I hit 8 games on the Europa League, I lost on the last one, Atletico Madrid, I had a shot on winning over 200k swedish kr which is like 20000 euros.. How the hell is that possible? Speaking of that, I have to say thank you to the twat that said Baros, Kewell, Turan & Sabri to be out. 3 of them played.
Hmm well bad luck :eek i'm pretty sure there are a fair few people on here planted by the bookies with the amount of false info given out the last few days i've seen so be careful :ok

This is horrible, I hit 8 games on the Europa League, I lost on the last one, Atletico Madrid, I had a shot on winning over 200k swedish kr which is like 20000 euros.. How the hell is that possible? Speaking of that, I have to say thank you to the twat that said Baros, Kewell, Turan & Sabri to be out. 3 of them played.
Well it wasnt me and sorry for your loss but only arda turan played among the players mensioned above.

Re: UEFA Europe League 16-18 February I'm not gonna whine about it but if you can beat Barcelona, you sure can beat a weakened Galatasaray squad, It's just foolish of me to even consider picking such a shitty team as Atletico Madrid. Can't even defend if their lives depended on it. Let my loss be a lesson to you, never waste money on betting on the most overrated team in the world.

Lille - Fenerbahce LAY Fener @ 4.6 1 Unit Lille are a very strong home side. Lille have lost only one of fifteen matches on home soil in european competition. A 1-0 defeat to Manchester United three years ago in the champions league. Lille haven't lost at home since the opening day of the French ligue 1 season. They have also won their last 11 consecutive home games, including convincing wins over Bordeaux and Lyon and their most recent match, a 3-1 victory over Boulogne. Panathinaikos - Roma BACK Roma @ 2.58 1 Unit Roma have won their last nine games in all competitions, and are in some great form atm. 1116 can correct me if i'm wrong, but Pana are suffering a real form slump atm. Lost 2-0 at home to lowly Kavala and their lead at the top has been cut down. Whilst they have a big league game against PAOK on the weekend. The club hasn't won any silverware for 15 years and their focus is likely to be on the league given the position they are in. BOL
(Y) to Lille, (N) to Roma. Nothing night.:zzz