** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies > 2010

Re: Midweek > International Friendlies > 7th - 9th June

Tanzania - Brazil' date= Goal after 86:59? No &1.83 bet365 5/10 A new bet offered by bet365 I believe, have never seen it on offer before and this one represents nice value. Of course I have no idea at all about Tanzania but that doesn't matter. It's a friendly game so I cannot imagine there being more than 3 added minutes, however I can imagine that there is no additional time at all should the score be 5:0 to Brazil. It can turn out that Brazil score 2 goals after 86:59 but still before the game these odds are great considering that Brazil will not be figthing for their lives and will have probably done the damage much earlier :hope
That is a super find, if I had a bet365 account, I would be on this pretty heavily as this game will not be played at a high intensity at that time, players just looking to come off.

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanzania - Brazil' date= Goal after 86:59? No &1.83 bet365 5/10 A new bet offered by bet365 I believe, have never seen it on offer before and this one represents nice value. Of course I have no idea at all about Tanzania but that doesn't matter. It's a friendly game so I cannot imagine there being more than 3 added minutes, however I can imagine that there is no additional time at all should the score be 5:0 to Brazil. It can turn out that Brazil score 2 goals after 86:59 but still before the game these odds are great considering that Brazil will not be figthing for their lives and will have probably done the damage much earlier :hope
Jesus..sorry dude. Looked a great call to me, I would have stuck a fair bit on had I got access to my bet365 account on firefox but its been playing up today and by the time I checked using internet explorer (which worked fine) it was ko time and the bet was no longer available..dont lose heart just bad luck! :ok

Jesus..sorry dude. Looked a great call to me' date=' I would have stuck a fair bit on had I got access to my bet365 account on firefox but its been playing up today and by the time I checked using internet explorer (which worked fine) it was ko time and the bet was no longer available..dont lose heart just bad luck! :ok[/quote'] Tough luck:@

Re: Midweek > International Friendlies > 7th - 9th June Spain look likely to name a strong line-up tonight against Poland, I watched the game against Saudi Arabia and they did not look that up for it but that may have had partly to do with the small stadium (sounds like a rubbish excuse but it only held 8,000ish and there was a poor atmosphere) and the pitch which wasnt too clever either..they play tonight in Murcia's ground which holds about 33,000 and has been sold out for a few days, the weather will also be pretty hot at 22 degrees by ko and that would be more likely to have an effect on the Polish players than the Spanish team, although I wouldnt use it as a huge indicator.. Torres may get a spot on the bench and a wee bit of playing time but looks like Ramos will be rested, despite this the likely team looks reasonably strong: Casillas, Arbeloa, Pique, Puyol, Capdevila, Busquets, Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Villa.. This is obviously their last friendly before the WC and I wouldnt read too much into being close to the start of the tourn, Spain dont play their first game for a while yet, 7 days I think, so there is little reason for them to rest many players..there are obviously injuries to consider but they played a weaker team against Korea so I expect them to play the stronger team now and its the farewell home game..the -1.5AH is 1.76 and the -2AH is 2.38 (both betchronicle) I think they are fair odds and have taken both..:ok

Spain look likely to name a strong line-up tonight against Poland, I watched the game against Saudi Arabia and they did not look that up for it but that may have had partly to do with the small stadium (sounds like a rubbish excuse but it only held 8,000ish and there was a poor atmosphere) and the pitch which wasnt too clever either..they play tonight in Murcia's ground which holds about 33,000 and has been sold out for a few days, the weather will also be pretty hot at 22 degrees by ko and that would be more likely to have an effect on the Polish players than the Spanish team, although I wouldnt use it as a huge indicator.. Torres may get a spot on the bench and a wee bit of playing time but looks like Ramos will be rested, despite this the likely team looks reasonably strong: Casillas, Arbeloa, Pique, Puyol, Capdevila, Busquets, Alonso, Xavi, Iniesta, Silva, Villa.. This is obviously their last friendly before the WC and I wouldnt read too much into being close to the start of the tourn, Spain dont play their first game for a while yet, 7 days I think, so there is little reason for them to rest many players..there are obviously injuries to consider but they played a weaker team against Korea so I expect them to play the stronger team now and its the farewell home game..the -1.5AH is 1.76 and the -2AH is 2.38 (both betchronicle) I think they are fair odds and have taken both..:ok
Personally gonna swerve this one. Poland'll be far more motivated and that could make a difference. Willing to wait a week, when Spain'll be playing Switzerland and Honduras, and will pretty much be a lock. Good luck though.

Re: Midweek > International Friendlies > 7th - 9th June Does anyone reckon Poland + 2 or +3 worth a shot ? I no its spain last warm match before the world cup so they might wanna leave in style, but it doesn't always work out like that. I cant get the last two games out of my head where Spain only won by a 1 goal margin. Where as Poland might not be finding the net, but they have tightened up extremely at the back, keeping three clean sheets in a row and are also unbeaten in five games. So im banking on poland to put up some sort of resistance to see this bet through Poland + 2 @ 6/5 or safer option Poland + 3 @ 2/5 both Paddy Power

Re: Midweek > International Friendlies > 7th - 9th June Interesting views, I actually think Spain are more likely to play well and win by a couple tonight due to the aforementioned poor couple of performances they have had at neutral venues..bear in mind that they still won these games, even with a second string against Korea who are a good side (Spanish version of a second string! i.e Fabregas, Navas, Mata, Llorente) and I dont expect them to play poorly 3 games on the trot, particuarly with this game being at home..

Re: Midweek > International Friendlies > 7th - 9th June Spain-Poland Tipp:Poland(+1,5)@2,34 Stake:5/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:08.06.2010 22:00 Poland is recently in the fantastic form. In the last matches with Serbia and Finland Poland drew 0-0, however the game of Poles really can appeal. In both these matches Poles had the considerable majority and they should win them. Above all is impressing an outstanding offensive game of Polish footballers. Poles are playing fastly and combinative. Polish footballers superbly understand one another and they are playing with the great imaginativeness. Defensive game is also looking really very solid. Poland is playing very wisely, she is able to long stay by the ball. To the match with such a highly-regarded rival everyone will certainly come out to a maximum called up. Coach Smuda requires the maximum commitment from his players. Today Poland will play in very strong composition: In the entrance we will see Kuszczak-goalkeeper better than Fabiański and Tyton, which played in matches with Serbia and Finland. In the defence, to one's nominal position-right defence, stayed moved Wojtkowiak. It is good movement of the coach Smuda, because in centre of defence Wojtkowiak didn't deal with, and as the side defender he is playing great. In centre will play Żewłakow and great acquitting himself recently Glik. On the left side we will see Dudka. In midfield we will see the threesome Murawski-Peszko and Mierzejewski. Murawski is an outstanding centre midfielder. He has excellent inspection of field, he is able to play outstanding perpendiculars application. He is able also to great hit from distance. Mierzejewski made his debut in the staff in the match with Finland. Mierzejewski is in the outstanding form. In both last matches he was one of best players in the staff of Poland. His game really can appeal. Mierzejewski is very fast and dynamic. He can much see and he much thinks on the court. Peszko is very, very fast winger. In the last matches he impressed with the great form. In the attack will play Nowak-Lewandowski and Błaszczykowski. Błaszczykowski is in the phenomenal form. In the last matches he was definitely best Polish footballer. Błaszczykowski is very active. He is very much running. He is great dribbling and he is in the outstanding form. Lewandowski is attacker with the enormous potential. In the last matches he disappointed, but today he will certainly want to prove that he has high abilities. Nowak is a very talented footballer. Żewłakow is coming back to composition, after absence in the match with Serbia. One could see his lack, because Polish defence lacked the certainty. His return quite a lot will certainly help Polish staff. Murawski is a very important cmidfielder. He didn't play in matches with Finland and Serbia and his return will certainly be a considerable reinforcement for the Polish staff. Poles didn't qualify to World Championships and they are playing friendly matches. Spain isn't in the best form. In the last matches Spaniards presented nothing special. Footballers from Spain won't certainly play today this way motivated, as Poles. Spanian footballers will certainly want to avoid injury before the World Championships and sometimes they will certainly put the leg away. I think that Poland won't lose this match high.

Re: Midweek > International Friendlies > 7th - 9th June Spain at full-strength, with the exception of Arbeloa in for Ramos: Casillas, Arbeloa, Puyol, Pique, Capdevilla; Busquets, Alonso, Xavi; Silva, Iniesta, Villa.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August

Tuesday 10 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Bosnia-Herzegovina v Qatar (19:00 BST) 1.44 4.6 8.4 103.09 %
maximize.gif Italy v Côte d'Ivoire (19:45 BST) 2.32 3.3 3.4 102.82 %
Wednesday 11 August 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif USA v Brazil (01:00 BST) 4.33 3.4 1.98 102.99 %
maximize.gif Angola v Uruguay (16:00 BST) 4.2 3.4 1.9 105.60 %
maximize.gif Russia v Bulgaria (16:00 BST) 1.53 3.75 7 106.17 %
maximize.gif Lithuania v Belarus (16:10 BST) 2.66 3.25 2.8 104.08 %
maximize.gif Azerbaijan v Kuwait (17:00 BST) 2.06 3.25 3.5 107.88 %
maximize.gif Finland v Belgium (17:00 BST) 2.4 3.3 3 105.30 %
maximize.gif Moldova v Georgia (17:00 BST) 2.21 3.25 3.3 106.32 %
maximize.gif Turkey v Romania (18:30 BST) 1.9 3.4 4.2 105.60 %
maximize.gif Algeria v Gabon (19:00 BST) 1.91 3.4 4.2 105.38 %
maximize.gif Cyprus v Andorra (19:00 BST) 1.2 6 15 106.67 %
maximize.gif Sweden v Scotland (19:00 BST) 1.9 3.4 4.33 104.87 %
maximize.gif Ukraine v Netherlands (19:00 BST) 2.7 3.4 2.94 100.46 %
maximize.gif Czech Republic v Latvia (19:15 BST) 1.44 4.33 9.5 102.83 %
maximize.gif Austria v Switzerland (19:30 BST) 2.5 3.3 2.75 106.67 %
maximize.gif Denmark v Germany (19:30 BST) 3.45 3.6 2.35 99.32 %
maximize.gif Malta v FYR Macedonia (19:30 BST) 5.3 3.6 1.67 106.53 %
maximize.gif Montenegro v Northern Ireland (19:30 BST) 2.25 3.35 3.75 100.96 %
maximize.gif Serbia v Greece (19:30 BST) 1.85 3.35 4.6 105.64 %
maximize.gif Republic of Ireland v Argentina (19:45 BST) 4.5 3.55 1.83 104.94 %
maximize.gif Slovenia v Australia (19:45 BST) 2.49 3.25 2.9 105.41 %
maximize.gif Wales v Luxembourg (19:45 BST) 1.28 5.5 15 102.63 %
maximize.gif England v Hungary (20:00 BST) 1.34 5.1 12 102.57 %
maximize.gif Norway v France (20:15 BST) 2.5 3.4 3.05 102.20 %
maximize.gif Iceland v Liechtenstein (20:30 BST) 1.22 5.5 15 106.57 %
maximize.gif Mexico v Spain (21:00 BST) 3.6 3.35 2.13 104.58 %
maximize.gif Panama v Venezuela (22:00 BST) 2.5 3.25 2.75 107.13 %

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Germany Squad Goalkeepers: Manuel Neuer (Schalke 04), Tim Wiese (Werder Bremen) Defenders: Andreas Beck (Hoffenheim), Jerome Boateng (Manchester City/ENG), Sascha Riether (Wolfsburg), Marcel Schäfer (Wolfsburg), Christian Schulz (Hannover), Serdar Tasci (Stuttgart) Midfielders: Christian Gentner (Stuttgart), Thomas Hitzlsperger (West Ham/ENG), Aaron Hunt (Werder Bremen), Toni Kroos (Bayern Munich), Marko Marin (Werder Bremen), Marco Reus (Monchengladbach), Christian Trasch (Stuttgart), Piotr Trochowski (Hamburg) Forwards: Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich), Patrick Helmes (Bayer Leverkusen) Many regular NT players are not called. Btw: Is Cacau injured? He was not even on the bench against Molde in qualifications for Europa League.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Mexico - Spain Spain's squad: GK: Casillas, Valdes; Defenders: Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Marchena, Capdevila, Monreal Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Pedro, Jesus Navas, Mata, Silva, Cazorla, Cesc Fabregas, Bruno Soriano Strikers: Villa, Llorente MEXICO: GK: Guillermo Ochoa, Jesús Corona . Defenders: Paul Aguilar, Leobardo López , Rafael Márquez, Francisco Rodríguez, Carlos Salcido, Héctor Moreno, Fausto Pinto, Efraín Juárez. Midfielders: Gerardo Torrado, Jonathan dos Santos, Andrés Guardado, Pablo Barrera, Elías Hernández. Attackers: Javier Hernández, Giovani dos Santos, Carlos Vela, Enrique Esqueda. I already can see one positive - Ochoa should start in goalsmile.gif.

Poland - Cameroon Poland's squad: GK: Łukasz Fabiański (Arsenal Londyn) Przemysław Tytoń (Roda JC Kerkrade) Defenders: Łukasz Piszczek (Borussia Dortmund) Michał Żewłakow (Ankaragucu MKE) Kamil Glik (Us Palermo) Maciej Sadlok (Ruch Chorzów) Grzegorz Wojtkowiak (Lech Poznań) Marcin Kowalczyk (Dinamo Moskwa) Dariusz Dudka (AJ Auxerre) Artur Jędrzejczyk (Legia Warszawa) Midfielders: Sławomir Peszko (Lech Poznań) Adam Matuszczyk (1. FC Koeln) Maciej Rybus (Legia Warszawa) Jakub Błaszczykowski (Borussia Dortmund) Rafał Murawski (Rubin Kazan) Maciej Iwański (Legia Warszawa) Ludovic Obraniak (Lille OSC) Adrian Mierzejewski (Polonia Warszawa) Attackers: Paweł Brożek (Wisła Kraków) Rafał Boguski (Wisła Kraków) Robert Lewandowski (Borussia Dortmund) Daniel Golebiewski (Polonia Warszawa) Cameroon Squad: Goalkeepers: Guy Roland N’dy Assembe (FC Nantes), Patrick Tignyemb (Bloemfontein Celtic) Defenders: Andre Stephane Bikey (Burnley FC), Gilles Augustin Bina (Neuchatel Xamax), Henri Bedimo (RC Lens), Sebastien Bassong (Tottenham Hotspur), Nicolas Nkoulou (AS Monaco), Benoit Assou Ekotto (Tottenham Hotspur), Aurelien Chedjou (Lille OSC), Gaetan Bong (Valenciennes) Midfielders: Stephane Mbia (Olympique Marseille), Marcel Ndjeng (Augsburg FC), Jean II Makoun (Lyon), Mandjeck Georges (Stade Rennais), Joel Matip (FC Shalke 04), Eyong Enoh (Ajax Amsterdam) Forwards: Henri Ntsama (BSC Young Boys Berne), Eric Choupo-Moting (Hambourg SV), Aboubakar Vincent (Valenciennes), Alo’o Efoulou Paul (AS Nancy), Jacques Zoua (FC Bale), Samuel Eto’o (Inter)

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August @ Dealer Dil any team news for Holland mate?I can't believe Holland is @2.80 against us.I'm sure we will play strongest squad but @2.80 for the second best team in the world must be taking.I think Markevych head will bo-bo if our federation will deduct points from Metalist before Wednesday.We now play young players more and more so i don't think they will be ready for this.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Ukraine v Netherlands Ukraine Squad: Goalkeepers: Andrei Pyatov (Shakhtar Donetsk), Andrei Dikan (Terek Grozny/RUS) Defenders: Dmitry Chygrynsky, Yaroslav Rakitsky, Vasily Kobin (all Shakhtar Donetsk), Taras Mykhalik (Dynamo Kiev), Artem Fedetsky (Karpaty Lviv), Yevgeny Cheberyachko (Dnepropetrovsk), Alexander Romanchuk (Metalist Kharkiv) Midfielders: Anatoly Tymoshchuk (Bayern/GER), Alexander Aliev (Lokomotiv Moscow/RUS), Yevgeny Konoplyanka (Dnepropetrovsk), Denis Oleinik (Metalist Kharkiv), Alexander Yakovenko (Westerlo/BEL) Strikers: Artem Milevsky, Andrei Shevchenko (both Dynamo Kiev), Andrei Voronin (Dynamo Moscow/RUS), Yevgeny Seleznov (Dnepropetrovsk)

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August

Mexico - Spain Spain's squad: GK: Casillas, Valdes; Defenders: Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Puyol, Pique, Marchena, Capdevila, Monreal Midfielders: Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets, Xavi, Pedro, Jesus Navas, Mata, Silva, Cazorla, Cesc Fabregas, Bruno Soriano Strikers: Villa, Llorente MEXICO: GK: Guillermo Ochoa, Jesús Corona . Defenders: Paul Aguilar, Leobardo López , Rafael Márquez, Francisco Rodríguez, Carlos Salcido, Héctor Moreno, Fausto Pinto, Efraín Juárez. Midfielders: Gerardo Torrado, Jonathan dos Santos, Andrés Guardado, Pablo Barrera, Elías Hernández. Attackers: Javier Hernández, Giovani dos Santos, Carlos Vela, Enrique Esqueda. I already can see one positive - Ochoa should start in goalsmile.gif.
many positives imo for those backing mexico here absolutely doubts on fitness on most spain players -barsa ones f.i come straight from ibizas beach ' the rest one week tops training ...... ...add to this higher motivation plus D.F huge altitude plus sun hitting if not cloudy 'game played at wee afternoon hours for TV - .. spainish players do not know how to play at that heights .... odds should be below evens ... and if spain is close to winng or even close to getting a mild draw it would feel like hunging the mouse and sticking to lotery ... mex with strong squad and some youngsters like chicharito ot both santos fired !!

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Ukraine v Netherlands Ukraine Squad: Goalkeepers: Andrei Pyatov (Shakhtar Donetsk), Andrei Dikan (Terek Grozny/RUS) Defenders: Dmitry Chygrynsky, Yaroslav Rakitsky, Vasily Kobin (all Shakhtar Donetsk), Taras Mykhalik (Dynamo Kiev), Artem Fedetsky (Karpaty Lviv), Yevgeny Cheberyachko (Dnepropetrovsk), Alexander Romanchuk (Metalist Kharkiv) Midfielders: Anatoly Tymoshchuk (Bayern/GER), Alexander Aliev (Lokomotiv Moscow/RUS), Yevgeny Konoplyanka (Dnepropetrovsk), Denis Oleinik (Metalist Kharkiv), Alexander Yakovenko (Westerlo/BEL) Strikers: Artem Milevsky, Andrei Shevchenko (both Dynamo Kiev), Andrei Voronin (Dynamo Moscow/RUS), Yevgeny Seleznov (Dnepropetrovsk) I guess that Ukraine field their strongest squad. Netherlands Reserve goalkeeper Michael Vorm is the only World Cup guy who is in this squad! GK: Michel Vorm (Utrecht), Piet Velthuizen (Vitesse Arnhem) Defenders: Vurnon Anita (Ajax Amsterdam), David Mendes da Silva (Salzburg), Ronnie Stam (Wigan), Ron Vlaar (Feyenoord), Jeffrey Bruma (Chelsea), Glenn Loovens (Celtic), Erik Pieters (PSV Eindhoven), Midfielders: Siem de Jong (Ajax Amsterdam), Urby Emanuelson (Ajax Amsterdam), Orlando Engelaar (PSV Eindhoven), Otman Bakkal (PSV Eindhoven), Wout Brama (Twente Enschede), Theo Janssen (Twente Enschede) Attackers: Jeremain Lens (PSV Eindhoven), Ricky van Wolfswinkel (Utrecht), Roy Beerens (Heerenveen) That was the squad list. Now for decent players are out: - David Mendes da Silva (Salzburg) - Orlando Engelaar (PSV Eindhoven) - Otman Bakkal (PSV Eindhoven) - Ronnie Stam (Wigan) In their place coach called: Leroy Fer, Dirk Marcelis and Hedwiges Maduro. Extremely weak squad of Holland! For many of those players this could be their first and the last appearance in campaign for Euro 2012. I really doubt if the are fully motivated for those kinds of friendly. Especially guys like Jeremain Lens - he was in provisional squad for World Cup, but not in the final squad. Now, he must play in worthless friendly somewhere away from home and he can be sure that when first team guys will be called again he will stay at home. Let us be honest - Dutch Eredivisie is way too poor in recent years. They just don't have so many talented Dutch players anymore. Ajax who has some international big guns like Suarez has always big problems to qualification for Champions League. In this season he was almost out when played against PAOK! I just can't believe that unexperienced players from Eredivisie will be well enough to do good result away from home against Ukraine (10 maybe 9 months ago Ukraine was able to beat England on their home ground!). Ukraine just like Poland preparing for Euro 2012 and I guess that just like in Poland everybody is very excited and every lost in friendly is big disappointment so Ukraine will try to win to boost morale of their fans.

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August It is plain to see that is a weak Netherlands squad. How strong is that Ukraine selection though? I recognise a few names as main players, but how strong overall is it? Fitness wont be a concern for either of the squads as both domestic leagues have started. I am very interested in backing Ukraine in this match given how weak the Dutch squad is. I am also looking at Brazil to beat USA. You know what you will get with the USA. A hard-working team with a couple of good players and the rest fairly average. The Brazil squad is a bit more of an unknown entity for me. There are plenty of top class names in there such as: Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Dani Alves, Ramires, Pato, Robinho. Most of the others are based in Brazil but carry expectation. I am wary of backing Brazil too heavily, but if you plug in the gaps around those top-class players with others like David Luiz, Hernanes, Lucas, Neymar etc. then you have a very capable team. I will avoid going deep on them as it is still a 'friendly' and all that, but can't resist them totally. Brazil win - 10/11 - 4/10 - Bet365

Re: International Friendlies > 10th - 11th August Italy - Ivory Coast Confident about the Italians here. Prandelli's first match in charge and I really rate him. He's already began to really change things and has decided to go with a front three of Amauri, Balotelli and Cassano which is somethings those who followed Italy have desired for quite some time. It'll take time to get but it should be enough to see of an Ivory Coast team missing Drogba. Italy @ 5/4 - 8pts (StanJames) Serbia - Greece Really don't rate the Greeks and made a nice bit of them in the World cup. Not much has changed and they're up against a tough, attacking Serbian team who should have too much firepower for Greece. Serbia @ 5/6 - 4pts (Ladbrokes) Ukraine - Holland As has been mentioned, the Dutch have taken a very poor squad to Donetsk, pretty much their third if not fourth choice side. Ukraine on the other hand have a full squad to choose from and will look to impress infront of their home fans. Ukraine @ 11/8 - 6pts (StanJames) Shall also be taking the above three in a treble at 9/1 - 2pts

Italy - Ivory Coast Confident about the Italians here. Prandelli's first match in charge and I really rate him. He's already began to really change things and has decided to go with a front three of Amauri, Balotelli and Cassano which is somethings those who followed Italy have desired for quite some time. It'll take time to get but it should be enough to see of an Ivory Coast team missing Drogba. Italy @ 5/4 - 8pts Serbia - Greece Really don't rate the Greeks and made a nice bit of them in the World cup. Not much has changed and they're up against a tough, attacking Serbian team who should have too much firepower for Greece. Serbia @ 5/6 - 4pts Ukraine - Holland As has been mentioned, the Dutch have taken a very poor squad to Donetsk, pretty much their third if not fourth choice side. Ukraine on the other hand have a full squad to choose from and will look to impress infront of their home fans. Ukraine @ 11/8 - 6pts Shall also be taking the above three in a treble at 9/1 - 2pts
Please edit your post and put the bookmaker too. :ok

Italy - Ivory Coast Confident about the Italians here. Prandelli's first match in charge and I really rate him. He's already began to really change things and has decided to go with a front three of Amauri, Balotelli and Cassano which is somethings those who followed Italy have desired for quite some time. It'll take time to get but it should be enough to see of an Ivory Coast team missing Drogba. Italy @ 5/4 - 8pts (StanJames) Serbia - Greece Really don't rate the Greeks and made a nice bit of them in the World cup. Not much has changed and they're up against a tough, attacking Serbian team who should have too much firepower for Greece. Serbia @ 5/6 - 4pts (Ladbrokes) Ukraine - Holland As has been mentioned, the Dutch have taken a very poor squad to Donetsk, pretty much their third if not fourth choice side. Ukraine on the other hand have a full squad to choose from and will look to impress infront of their home fans. Ukraine @ 11/8 - 6pts (StanJames) Shall also be taking the above three in a treble at 9/1 - 2pts
I took Ukraine(i still rate our chances as 50/50 but i like the odds) myself but i woudn't touch Italy nor Serbia.Italy are pathetic lately.they don't take friendlies seriously anyway.After poor display in SA they need some time to rebuild a team. Serbia was a dark horse in SA but they just fcuked up big time.they didn't play frendlies well before SA and didn't show much in world cup.Greece is very defencive team but can catch Serbia on counter attacks. Perhaps i will place some bets in play on Italy if they sart well but for now no bet.