Congratulations to Fintron - He is going to be a daddy

mowgli77

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Congratulations to Fintron - He is going to be a daddy :loon Congratulations Fin, :clap:clap:clapwe should open a book on the name of the young "bud". That's an omen if ever there was one (Nah I don't mean Damien):lol. Hello Bud is a certainty now! Budd? Take it there is no Irish blood in you Fin? Can't name him Paddy after Mr. Brennan. Twister? Nigel? Philip is a popular name with racing people, believe it means "lover of horses". Wasn't William Blake a poet? :ok

• 3 months later...

Re: Congratulations to Fintron - He is going to be a daddy Well the dilemma surrounding possibly naming our son after a wierdly named-National-winning trainer was solved last night when the little mite had to be induced and arrived a couple of weeks early :D They couldn't detect much of a heartbeat and got us worried so had to induce him there and then but thankfully everything is okay for both mum and baby and he was born 4 lb 10 ounces and is a little cracker. Despite much pressure from myself to get him named Blake (after Bradford City footballer Robbie), I ended up compromising and he is now called Harry with Blake as his middle name. So I should get to watch the national afterall, and will get him to help me pick the winner with a good old fashioned bit of finger pointing :lol I would get a photo up but ive no idea where the lead from my phone has gone and I'm knackered after all the running round!! So excited, its everything I hope for an more, and after the scare we're both determined to enjoy him even more :nana

Re: Congratulations to Fintron - He is going to be a daddy Congrats Fintron. Sounded a bit weird hearing a baby crying in the background today during one of our racing phone conversations :ok That baby clearly is taking after his daddy already - coming prematurely!!!:lol:lol Congrats mate, just in time to give you some last minute study time for the Lincoln!

You know it makes sense ! talk her round ok. lol Just read back and see you called him Harry, Greville had a twist and he would have been the only Greville in the school. I would get a photo up but ive no idea where the lead from my phone has gone and I'm knackered after all the running round!! LOL it aint even started mate, hope you have good trainers. all the best.