** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Malta v Sweden Obviously Malta are a weak side and Sweden have a big incentive to win - but can all that justify Malta +3 being 1.91 on Asian. This seems like an enormous price. To lose the bet Sweden have to win by 4 or more.

A

A

Malta

Sweden

OK there's that one but I still think the price is way too big. I'm backing Malta +3 - I wonder if they have any players in pro leagues.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Hello everyone! Faroe Islands - Lithuania Under 2.5!!! agree with you all guys who's going to bet for this. Lithuania have not scored for a while, and Faroe are the defencive team for sure, + today weather is so bad in Islands. 6 of 7 games faroe islands was UNDER, first game in Kaunas 1:0 LTU won. today i'm expecting a very slow and tight game and under here is probably the best bet for sure!!!

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 My second bet for today: Montenegro - Cyprus OVER 2.5!!! both teams have no chances to qualify to next stage, and probably will be a good atacking game with both teams have no pressure. I see a little bit better Montenegro to win , but it could go either way in game type like this one, so in overall the best bet here is OVER 2.5!! gl all !!! :hope :cheers

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 World Cup Qualifier Soccer - San Marino - spread +5½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Sep 9 at 10:15am [pending] They're away to Czech Republic, and have lost 0-10 at Poland and 0-7 at Slovakia. The Czechs are not going to qualify...are they really going to go balls-out here?

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10

Beating France with 1 shot on net' date=' and that game vs Italy at Hampden where Italy had a legitimate goal called back only for Scotland to score a goal that was clearly offside, and yet they still couldn't win.[/quote'] One shot on goal you mean? :lol And you are wrong, I remember Hartley missing a great chance to put us 2-0 up against France at home. And against Italy, I will never know how we didn't win that match.

World Cup Qualifier Soccer - San Marino - spread +5½ (+115) for the regulation time held on Sep 9 at 10:15am [pending] They're away to Czech Republic, and have lost 0-10 at Poland and 0-7 at Slovakia. The Czechs are not going to qualify...are they really going to go balls-out here?
Right now, and as NI v Slovakia is only in the evening, the Czech will have to go all out to stay in contention for the second spot in the group.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 wow that was the gayest argument iv ever had the displeasure of reading. this is why yorkies arnt for girls fellas. good to read a few boys backing Norn Iron 2nite!! its a MASSIVE game for us. I feel that with the packed out windsor crowd we will be able to get something outa this game, hopefully even a win!! i dont think it'l be pretty but we have the heart to do it. lafferty is a massive blow as is his straight swap replacement,Warren Feeney. They are 2 big night players for us at windsor. i hope that Paterson,who will partner healy, can get over his miss against poland and bag a goal 2nite! have seen him play a few times for burnley and as talented as he is, i think he lacks that grit and drive that is vital on a night like this. good news is that Brunt and Baird are back for the game. Brunt is a EPL class payer, i was suprised that he didnt move to another club when west brom went down, he was their star man last year and deserved to carry on playing in the premiership! with brunts workrate and delivery from set pieces/crosses into the box i think that we could see a davy healy header 2nite to send us a point clear of the slovaks. The Green & White army are unbeaten at Windsor Park in their previous nine matches – while Slovakia will be without playmaker Marek Hamsik, who was sent off in their 2-2 draw with the Czech Republic at the weekend. Marian Cisovsky and Jan Novak have also both withdrawn through injury. of course this is all biased so take from it what u wish! im also gona take whats on offer from the holland game. As much as id love a Scotland win, i just dont think this holland team are gona give up the 3 points bcus they have already qualified. I just think that they will struggle at the back with the pace in the dutch side. Weir isnt up against boys like robben and van persie everyweek, he'l get found out at the age of 39. And without the genius of mcfadden,scotland have no real creative minds going foward, just hard workers like kenny millar,brown and darren fletcher. I cant see them scoring unfortunatly. N.Ireland Holland -1 double pays 9.3/1 Only going for a tenner on this one as international football always chucks in a few suprises, i hope scotland are the suprise 2nite!! Norn Iron wont be a suprise, c'mon our wee counrty :cheers

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 I'm reluctant to bet on the scotland/netherlands game. -is Craig Gordon going to play? -a number of the dutch players will be playing not only for their clubs this weekend, but also in the champions league mid-next week; I can't see them wanting to bust a gut out there tonight having already qualified -scotland will be desperate to win this, buoyed on by a huge home crowd scotland could snatch it I'm thinking that Scotland will be urging forward at every opportunity with the dutch simply soaking up the pressure and countering. highest scoring half 2nd @2.10

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Craig Gordon is out for Scotland Tonight:sad:sad Hope we can still do the business but too many factors to take into account so no bet for me. My value bets for this evening are Latvia to beat Switzerland 4.4 on Betfair. Latvia are definitely worth a small stake at this price. Although a draw will suit Switzerland i think Latvia are back in the shake up after winning In Israel at the weekend and should be much shorter than this. Turkey @ Bosnia 11/8 Corals Turkey are in the last chance saloon and must win to have any real chance of making the play offs. They may not be good enough but they will be up for it and nothing but a win will do so I am prepared to give them a chance Both bets low stakes 4/10 Good Luck all:hope:hope

For a start I think you should avoid calling other members morons on the betting sections of this site, if you want a slagging match go to the sports banter area. .now if you want a serious discussion about this feel free to reply, but if you are going to continue with the insults then dont bother and go to sports banter, there are alot of lads in there that will put you in your place.
Sounds like you have had experience SB , oops sorry SP :lol;)

You are in big error dude.That's why people loose money because guys like you that talk with no proof' date=' and as i see your a marathon tipper, that tips anything and points on quantity not quality. I will post later the best tip for this match , and hope people will follow as those that followed my tips with France.[/quote'] You don't have to follow, you can fade it, or laugh at it but after the match please. Only result matters in the end, and we'll see who's right after the game. ;) You don't really think that 1.45 on RO is a fair price, do you?

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Scotland v Netherlands SCotland at full strength could possibly get a win under the circumstances, but the Squad is so depleted its unreal. Holland are playing all the big boys tonight. I cant see Holland losing. A draw would be bad enough, but a loss would be very suprising. Holland DNB @ 1.40

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Brazil - Chile, Over 2.75 @1.97 Pinnacle Dunga included few fringe players in starting lineup so according to the latest news Brazil will start without likes of Robinho, Luis Fabiano, Kaka etc. Those three have suspension for this match so they couldn't play anyway. Chile still looking to finish their WC worries by taking point or three, Bielsa has full team on his disposal. On saturday they played 2-2 with Venezuela in Santiago. Both teams are very offensive minded, with Brazil in celebration mould and Chile feeling the opportunity to get away with something against weakened Brazil, i think that 3 goals are at least what we'll see in this game. Paraguay - Argentina, Paraguay(0) @2.75 5dimes I guess bookies keep favouring Argentina only because of their reputation and individual quality, and i'll try to take advantage of that again. After all watched matches of gauchos under Maradona's command i didn't saw not even one sign of improvement in the match against Brazil. They opened the match well, created few chances but Brazil waited for their wrong move and punished it twice before Argentina's game became a mess. Paraguay is a tough hosts, 6-0-1 at home, while Argentina won only once away. Importance of this game is huge for Argentina, but Paraguay will also secure their WC spot with 3 pts and even one point wouldn't be bad for them. Argentina is too weak atm to win such matches, they are relying too much on their individual qualities and it's hard to play that way against well organised and disciplined team such as Paraguay.

Bolivia – Ecuador: Ecuador Win @ 2.50 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 Ecuador has serious chances of qualifying and Bolivia doesn't. Ecuador is on a three match win streak in the group and they know that this a golden opportunity to extend their hopes for qualification. Bolivia is not going to make it. Their team essentially lacks any real talent and they lack any real coaching stability over the years. If Venezuela can defeat Bolivia (in Bolivia 0-1) I think Ecuador, who I rate as a better team, can do so also. Finally, Ecuador is used to playing at an altitude and thus will not be affected by the conditions in Bolivia. Paraguay – Argentina: Argentina Win @ 2.40 (Totesport) 10/10 Despite all the criticism flowing Argentina's way and especially the fierce criticism faced by Maradona, I think this is a FANTASTIC price for Argentina. I think we need to put a few things into perspective. Paraguay has played good football and may just qualify for South Africa. They are a competitive team and seem able to match up against any side quite well. However, tonight they play against a football giant called Argentina which has admittedly messed up and has endangered their qualification path. But I think this is more reason to take Argentina here. The remaining games are such that Argentina must take care of business game by game or risk not making it. I think we should not underestimate the national catastrophe that will occur should Argentina not qualify. Argentina are without doubt one of the top footballing nations in the world. Paraguay is ok, but top they are not. I think people are overreacting to Argentina's loss to Brazil. Yes, it was disappointing, but Brazil is one of the top contenders (along with Argentina BTW) to win the cup in 2010 so the shame is somewhat mitigated, I think. I think at these odds one must take one of the best teams in the world and especially at a time when they need the win.
Ecuador lost their last game a few days ago away to Colombia. They've also lost four from seven away games and have only one away from home once in this campaign and that was against Peru, who are bottom of the table. They barely score a goal a game away from home but concede over 2 goals a game on average. They're playing a Bolivia side that have scored more home goals than Brazil in this campaign, making them joint second top goalscorers in the group at home with Argentina. To top that off, they've only lost twice at home. Don't get me wrong, Ecuador are a better footballing side but I'll be very surprised if Ecuador get a win here. I'd take a home win straight or with DNB. Argenina have a very similar away record to Ecuador i.e. they're not good travellers and can't score away for sh!t. Paraguay have won six from seven home games, losing just once to a very impressive Chile side. They've only conceded three goals at home in their entire campaign and two of those were in the defeat against Chile! Again, I'd take home win with DNB. Good luck!!

The Faroe Islands vs Lithuania Advice: 10pts on Faroe Islands (+1) AH @ 2.03 Canbet Something just tempts me about The Faroes here and I think they offer terrific value at home to Lithuania. Known as pretty much a part time outfit, The Faroes can be a poor betting proposition but I have seen enough from them which makes me believe they can be a match for most ‘average’ sides on their home patch. Ok let’s have a look at the stats. For a start these two have met 5 times over the past decade with Lithuania winning all 5 games. Not a great start eh but the last 3 times the sides have met, Lithunia have scraped home by 1 goal and considering the last 2 games were in Lithuania, those were respectable results for The Faroes. If we look at The Faroes recent games we pick up more evidence that suggests they are no pushovers at home. They only just lost 1-0 against France last month and previously were beaten 2-0 by Serbia and its fair to say those two sides are of much better quality than the Lithuanians. They did lose 3-1 to Austria at the weekend but expect a much better performance from them back on home turf. They actually won their first match in god knows how long 3 games ago when beating Iceland 2-1 in a friendly. Moving onto Lithuania and they know this is a must win match to keep alive their very slim hopes of qualification. They started off this campaign very well but have slipped in their recent matches and defeats at home and away to France aswell as home to Romania look like it will cost them. They struggled to overcome Luxembourg last month away from home but apart from that, their away record is shabby and the last thing they will want is this long trip to The Faroe Islands. The Faroes are generally known as whipping boys on the International scene but I genuinely believe they could spring a shock here against an average Lithuanian side. At home especially, The Faroe Islands are not a bad side and with the exception of one 6-0 thumping 3 years ago, they have not lost by more than 2 goals in their past 9 home matches. Going for them to win maybe asking a little much but I do believe they offer terrific value and I would not at all be surprised if they were to cover this line.
This is shaping up to be a cracking bet! Well in!

dude get over it im not even reading your posts anymore, your just pissed about something I have no idea. try getting a life, maybe then you wont be miserable online, just stfu already
"get over it"..."get a life"... these are the trademark insults of a teenager, let's just all ignore him while he festers in his pit of hormones throwing insults around.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 I read here and on others forums and bet sites, match Bosnia & Herzegovina vs Turkey should and will be over 2,5 goals. Don't know how many times I burn my self with such, "sure" bets. Indeed, it should be over, but what if will not be? So I'll try with under, small stakes... Probably I'm wrong and all overs are right, but who knows. Here are stats from some betting site: Over 2.5 98.2% Under 2.5 1.7% Interesting lol.

Ecuador lost their last game a few days ago away to Colombia. They've also lost four from seven away games and have only one away from home once in this campaign and that was against Peru, who are bottom of the table. They barely score a goal a game away from home but concede over 2 goals a game on average. They're playing a Bolivia side that have scored more home goals than Brazil in this campaign, making them joint second top goalscorers in the group at home with Argentina. To top that off, they've only lost twice at home. Don't get me wrong, Ecuador are a better footballing side but I'll be very surprised if Ecuador get a win here. I'd take a home win straight or with DNB. Argenina have a very similar away record to Ecuador i.e. they're not good travellers and can't score away for sh!t. Paraguay have won six from seven home games, losing just once to a very impressive Chile side. They've only conceded three goals at home in their entire campaign and two of those were in the defeat against Chile! Again, I'd take home win with DNB. Good luck!!
Thanks for the comment Mozzi and the correction on Ecuador's recent results. I stand corrected. Yes, you have a point about Ecuador given the information you have cited. And this may explain the good odds, imo, for Ecuador's win. But draws against Paraguay and Brazil confer no shame, I think and their loss to Colombia was an away game against a team which is making a push for qualification. Tonight Ecuador is not against Paraguay or Brazil or Colombia, they are playing the second worst team in the group. Bolivia isn't pushing for qualification and their goal scoring is affected by the 6-1 score against Argentina, which I believe is as freaky a result as you will get in South American football. As you said "Ecuador are a better footballing side" and in a game where the motivation is completely one-sided I feel compelled to take the side that is the better team. In the Paraguay - Argentina match you should not forget that Paraguay was winless in 4 games and just barely defeated Bolivia 1-0 (with a penalty) and reviews of the game indicate that they didn't particularly impress. Paraguay is a good team but the class of Argentina cannot be compared. Yes, Argentina has stumbled all over the place. But they are still top favourites to win the World Cup and they need the win. Essentially, Argentina is a wounded footballing beast, which could be very dangerous today in Paraguay. I couldn't resist the odds I got. Let's see what happens and good luck in your bets.:ok

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Come on Fellas!!! The playground antics have started again... If you are not going to post some analysis, stats with a pick please refrain from posting childish remarks about other peoples posts. If you must post this sort of shite go to the banter threads, this thread is for serious stuff. :ok

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 England - 1 @ 2.18 v Croatia. To be honest I'm surprised we are rated so poorly in this fixture. Although I am still critical of certain aspects of England's play at times, we are still a world away from where we were in 2007 for our loss against Croatia. Tonight we know qualification will be guaranteed if we win against Croatia. This fixture is being billed as a "crutial international qualifier", which quite frankly I don't see wy it is that crutial. Croatia are 4 points adrift of us and it would take a series of unlikely situations and a massive dip in form for Croatia to overtake us at this late stage. Jermain Defoe will still be on the bench, so I'd expect him to possibly make a big impact in the second half. Croatia are without Modric. I think also that revenge will be on the England players minds, so I expect at least a 2 goal winning margin. Croatia's form has dipped slighly. When I say dipped, to avoid any confusion I mean small results against mediocre opposition. The toughest side they have faced recently is Ukraine twice and both those times resulted in a draw. England all the way for me to regain some pride and finish the group with a 100% record.

Anyone know any bookies offering odds on Defoe not to score? :tongue2 Way too much love for Jermaine going on.
7/18 @ expkt Had to invest in Darren Fletcher to get carded @ 5.50 unibet. Will run his blood to water tonight, as is his norm. Accumulative challenges and possibly a touch of frustration, could test Mallenco's patience in what'll be a raucous atmosphere. Nice price. Over 20.5 Croatian cards @ 1.90 uni. should get a decent run for the money, with the recent history of the fixture. Small play Lampard card @ 7/1. Hoping for one of flying Frank's mistimed tackles at a healthy price.

I would stay away from this game.The price on Ukraine went up in last 2 days,i wonder why? Yes we did beat Belarus in 1st leg by penalty on 94'th minute ;).Belarus looked very well and could score as well. Last game against Andora we scored 5 goals but 3 of them were penalties :).Belarus lost 1-0 away to Croatia but it was hard game for home team. Also Hleb should recover for match against us. Ukraine fcuk up everytime they play important match like this,i don't really trust them at the moment plus i don't rate Mihailechenko as a great coach.Even if Ukraine win it will not be by more then 1 goal. So I'm going with Belarus +1 AH @1.40 medium stake or try draw at @3.4
Yes,just like i said,Ukraine fcuked up again :clapFcuking clowns :puke we will never win anything with Myhailechenko-i said that ages ago.He is sh*t coach also Milevskiy is a twat,i hate him and his cocky attitude.he is not even ukrainian,he is belarussian just got Ukrainian passport :eyes.i just sick of our national team,most op the players come from Dynamo or shakhtar while we have many talanted players in other clubs.I don't even want us to go to WC2010,we can't play good football. Anyway bet won :beer