World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10

I thought the purpose of this forum was to assist each other in improving our bank balances at the expense of the bookies with informed judgement.]
I think we did try that line very early in the thread after requesting reasoned analysis and less "You Jockos are shit and your team will be thrashed" postings so having wound up Scottish punters we seem to have been expected to :notworthy to a safe DNB pick even though almost evey Scottish poster here was realistic enough to put forward Holland win at the full 13/10 available early on. No problem at at with people picking more winners ...that's why we're all here....but I do have a problem with posts full of derogatory remarks about teams/people/nations.

Netherlands @ 2.3 all the way. :) Northern Ireland 0, -0.5 @ 2.19 v Slovakia. :wall Liechtenstein +1.5 @ 1.81 v Finland. :) England - 1 @ 2.18 v Croatia. :)
Can't believe Northern Ireland lost at home. That one was a real shock for me. It's sad that these sort of threads are often bogged down by so much bitching, and the usual GayGambler tipping everything and anything and then claiming to be a master tipster at the final whistle...:sad

Join Date: 04 Nov 2004 Posts: 504 icon1.gif Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10
Quote:
I thought the purpose of this forum was to assist each other in improving our bank balances at the expense of the bookies with informed judgement.]
I think we did try that line very early in the thread after requesting reasoned analysis and less "You Jockos are shit and your team will be thrashed" postings so having wound up Scottish punters we seem to have been expected to bowdown.gif to a safe DNB pick even though almost evey Scottish poster here was realistic enough to put forward Holland win at the full 13/10 available early on. No problem at at with people picking more winners ...that's why we're all here....but I do have a problem with posts full of derogatory remarks about teams/people/nations.
I dont remember typing that. I think you have altered my wording somewhat. You must have mis read somehting I wrote Gazzy My analysis of each game is purely professional. Alot of trouble with the scots in this thread Ive noticed. THey seem to be rather defensive when it comes to Scotland, or anything Scottish.

I dont remember typing that. I think you have altered my wording somewhat. You must have mis read somehting I wrote Gazzy My analysis of each game is purely professional. Alot of trouble with the scots in this thread Ive noticed. THey seem to be rather defensive when it comes to Scotland, or anything Scottish.
Allow me to remind you of a few the phrases you used in your post Scotland were
embarassing to even watch
11 amature players
Scotland are gonna get trashed here in their own back yard
Just looking back at your posts half of them seem to cause offence and end in argument do you recall
I've noticed a lot of Romanians on this site got really "defensive" about this team
same argument as you've just tried to use about Scotland - are we all just defensive or maybe it's your tone? A very recent post you've talked about
Ramadam mumbo jumbo
....I'm not Muslim myself but I'm sure your treading pretty thin ice there. I'm only not reporting some of these quotes because fom your posts I'm assuming you're pretty young and unaware of what you're saying. Stick to the tips and cut the abuse. :ok

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 You are seriously wound up aren't you. lol . You are going to alot of effort here.. Look man, I got some advices for you. Take your losses like a man, Dont bet if you cant take losing.. Dont get bitter towards others. Big deal, Scotland lost man, get over it son.. :)

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 thats so screwed up to quote someone and leave out the rest to make them look racist. that right there loses any credibility in your post, and then you threaten him and say you are only not reporting his quotes because you assume he is young? basically blackmail for when he does decide to respond, because then all of a sudden you may report him? lolol #1 you misquoted every single one of his quotes, go back to school and learn how to do it correctly #2 you are being pretty stereotypical in saying he must be young #3 You talk as if you speak for the community, when in fact you speak for only yourself and its just you who has not realized this yet. I thought ive been in france this whole time reading how many times you say "we" who exactly is we anyway gazzy? The scottish? only thing that fits

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Hmm I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that newbie GotStoned ip matched that of The GayGambler.....once again defending his offensive comments and with the same grammatical errors in writing style. Thanks for making me check my quotes...proved interesting. The 3 quotes from this thread are word for word....context is there for all to see. The other 2 in full-

Also I have no idea which of these teams are on this Ramadam Mumbo Jumbo.
and the Romanian post actually just got worse....
Cos ive noticed alot of Romanians on this site got really "defensive" about this team in the past, and they back it regardless of who they play, cos they think they can beat anybody.. NO pun intended about the "Defensive" part btw. I kind of hope the plane crashes on the way back to Romania lol.. I really hate this team, tactics are backward somewhat.
That's pretty much made up my mind that your post have no place here! I shall ask the moderators to investigate and give an impartial view on some of these posts.

Hmm I wouldn't be at all surprised to see that newbie GotStoned ip matched that of The GayGambler.....once again defending his offensive comments and with the same grammatical errors in writing style. Thanks for making me check my quotes...proved interesting. The 3 quotes from this thread are word for word....context is there for all to see. The other 2 in full- and the Romanian post actually just got worse.... That's pretty much made up my mind that your post have no place here! I shall ask the moderators to investigate and give an impartial view on some of these posts.
I believe blackmail is illegal gazzy, just like I said you would be doing. However this is on the internet and it is expected that there are a few fools like yourself out there to not realize what they are doing wrong Also maybe you should learn something about an IP adress before you accuse me and say my IP is the same as thegaygamblers, however it is a terrible accusation because it takes less than 30 seconds to compare IP's, in which you have obviously not spent the time, but you have spent plenty of time looking back as far as a week ago in posts to quote someone. The way I see it is, one person said something about the Scottish team. Three Scots jumped on his abck and started directly attacking and slating him. So tell me if I am wrong, are you, JackJarvis, and scotlandspunter not scottish? the other two would be obvious.. and even after trying to correct your quotes, you still have not learn to do so lmao, and you tried to say something about grammatical errors on the internet? bahahah what a moran. Btw, if you have not noticed, the moderators have been here the whole time the thread has been opened, and they have been deleting posts since the beginning. I doubt someone with your false accusations can make an impression on who should be punished by mods and who should not. Especially when you clearly misquote him and then blackmail him on reporting him to the moderators hahahahah :puke I want you to go back and look where this started... a post about how the dutch are going to beat the scots easily... then all of a sudden the scots come out and attack this person for saying the scots will be beat so easy, that is ALL this is about. Quit being bitter, only you have gone to the lengths you have to search through someones post to find quotes that should not be there. Nothing but being bitter here use this as a reference next time you since you couldnt even correct yourself a second time round.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 :rollin Funny how you want to leave it to the mods now that you think you have handled something because you found a quote someone should not have said. Meanwhile you take the time to take it from another thread and bring it to our attention in this one. That was last week, and I want to add that before now, no one took any notice. It should have stayed like that, it was harsh of him to say yes, but way way way out of line for you to bring it up in this thread that happens to be for September 9/10 not the 5/6. Irrelevant and down right wrong to bring up a dead thread not to mention against the rules of the forum that you claim to be a better part of. Where are your moderators now? Have you failed to read the forum rules? A better way to handle this would have been to use the "report button" LAST WEEK right? or better yet, this week when you stumbled across it, rather than handle it by bringing it public rather than reporting it/PM a mod to take it down. You are just looking to "dissect" things like you said, your just bitter dude, get over it. great game btw, anyone seen the brazil match tho? was awesome

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Gazzy. Im sorry that I hurt your feelings man, Its sounds like you have been hurt deep here by what i said about your team. Ive hit a nerve or 2. This is a betting forum, and opinions are written down here. You dont have to agree with my analysis, but theres no need to pull me up on the Scoreline of the game. I made some fair predictions against your team. I even made alot of cash betting against your team. That makes it a good bet dont you think. So get over it. If you want to make more of this, then ill give you my phone number, and then we can sort it out another way..

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 Whole thing in this thread is an absolute joke to be honest, I am sure I am not the only one who thinks so. For the record I agree with alot of what Gazzyg says. Think tgg and getstoned have been out of order by personally insulting people and I find it remarkable how similar their posts are in style....anyway thats the last I am saying about it.. Well done to all the winners, including tgg if you backed Holland.

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 I havent insulted anyone mate.. Where have I made a personal attack on anyone.? All my work is football related. If people get offended by me, laying their team then thats not my fault. It seems some Scottish people were offended by the way I expressed my feelings on the match against Holland. Well im sorry, if Id thought scotland would win, then i would have written that down. I think SCotland were lucky to get away with a 1-0 loss to be honest. If Holland took the game more seriously then they would have won alot more convincingly.. Deal with it. Scotland are not in the same league as England, Holland, Brazil, Argentina, Germany, Spain etc.. Scotland are more in the league of MAccadonia, Leichtenstien, Armenia, San MArino, and teams like this. So i say one more time very politely. Lets leave this alone now Scotish friends.. Its over 2 days ago now. Look at the new games for this weekend guys. No point Dwelling on your loses, If I offended your team or Country then Im sorry guys but I made lots of money laying them man. It was very satisfying for me to see Scotland lose. (Only from a financial point of View though guys :) ).

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 insulting people? I believe this started with a view of the scotland/holland game, which resulted in a personal insult from scotland supporters. I guess my insult was calling you a moron? I do not deny it, but I also do not deny i feel it is obvious based on your reaction to an analysis of the dutch/scottish game Cliffnotes: "11 amatuers" was taken as a 'personal insult' to scotland supporters in a preview of the game. the scotland supporters then introduce the community to personal insults that go untouched by the mods. we are still talking about it. but atleast it seems everyone won their bets considering the Dutch did WIN

I think you class a team as ''exceptional'' when you regard them as having a chance of winning the World Cup' date=' which the Dutch do not. [/quote'] NL is 2nd football country on the FIFA World Rankings list, lmfao? old post, whatever

Re: World Cup Qualifiers - September 9/10 I'm going to say this once and once only. There are quite a few of you on this thread, who are very lucky I was in Copenhagen at the time of this thread, or I would have banned quite a few of you, maybe even permanently. If I see this bullshit ever again, you're gone. English and Scottish at fault here, just some are more intelligent in their insults than others. Stop being so patriotic and grow up. This is a betting forum, not a playground, and if you want to test that theory, then carry on posting in the same manner and watch what happens.