John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC I can't remember ever watching a tournament online and wanting a PL member to lose. Sorry Al, you know it wasn't personal:$. Well done to Team Kent and the other members (i.e. those who actually won something:$:$) of Team AOC. Thanks to GaF for his nightly updates:notworthy, and let's hope that between the two teams we make a few pennies for ourselves, and I believe that every penny that John makes goes back into future PL promotions.

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC Thanks Very much to all organisers and participants. - Especially GaF and my fellow Team Members :clap Look forward to more Promos - and hopefully John can get Betfair to realise that even if they put Non Guaranteed small Buy-in tourneys on at reasonable hours that people will play them :eyes

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC Thanks to John and GaF for bringing us such a great event. Never expected it to be so emotional. Absolutely gutted when not cashing in or worst, bubbling. Run perfectly with the same numbers involved from start to the end. :hope for another cracker like this one :clap.