** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

Full details of the challenge here - Staking For Best PL Team This thread will be for the creation of teams - I will try it slightly differently to before - there will be a few initial teams that anyone can join - these will be called "public teams" - just sign up for the public team that takes your eye (no restrictions). When the members of a public team feel that they have enough team members, they can tell me that they are full and I will convert them to a "private team" (meaning they are no longer open to new signings). If moving down the line, a public team feels that they have not enough members, they can merge with other public teams in the same position. In addition, PL'rs can create their own Private Teams with their own buddies at any time, that doesn't have an open invitation list. So if you want to play, you have two options - either just put your name down for one of the public teams, or get your team together and create your own private team. Please also post your Betfair alias. f_ix6gbt51n4gm_686391a.gif jedinight7 (jedinight7) RobD1973 (RobDroy) f_gg1tlwy6jddm_94c5912.gif deadlydaveLDN(numbskull77) slapdash(slapdash) pistonbroke(pistnbust) Chapman(Chapsmick82) AA_Hall(AAHall25) f_gwhvgjw5pwpm_8fc7d09.gif GaF(Telepe) ubermonkey1(uberpl) heniek31(heniek) Washman(Washman) f_g01rt3ub85am_2d783e1.gif GeordieGaz(geordigaz) morlspin(morlspin) kevsul(kevsul) PGremlin(PLGremlin) Hooloovoo(nooob123) f_g01rt3ub85am_3e270cd.gif Guppie(chpbooks) The Quiet Man(SSpiersey) starshine(LadyStar) RIVRD(5hortstak) f_jh4ms5y6orkm_3457a07.gif teaulc(Teaulc) Adetrick(PLAdetrick) TQD(jq205) Billy the Punter (Harold Boom) goater14(goater14) Woodie(HU4ROLLZ) f_hvttrehufbxm_8848d6a.gif happyhornet(hornet1) msaban(derbyred) lou saban(lou saban) voiceofjoe(v0ice0fj0e) gizagu(gizagu) f_hefed1h2vnhm_067ebf8.gif runadrum(runadrum) AvonGirl(avongirl) Ooblio(tip2win) Burnley Joe(BurnleyJo) GirlyWirly(CityTilIDie) Superfoo(superfoo) bigbadken(kenawop) f_gwhvgjw5pwpm_901e17d.gif aldric(bigwhopper) SteveO(scarface9) glceud(fivepenny) kippe6(kippe6) Wasp(MCFC97) - resigned from team on 6th September Reserve Teams (will only be used if other teams start to fill up) f_ix6gbt51n4gm_d70acc7.giff_hvttreijyk8m_962cc03.giff_hvttreijyk8m_03cd9ec.giff_g01rt3ub85am_465ae3a.giff_hvttreijyk8m_5d17d6c.giff_ieqom6wqmj5m_69a1e8d.gif

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons These public teams have been created based on the profiles of players in the existing MTT Team Challenge - any requests for new Public Teams if you wish to represent a different area (and believe a large enough team can be formed) will be entertained :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons aldric - I'd suggest signing up for your preferred team and seeing who else joins - if you're short, then we will consolidate with another team :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons

aldric - I'd suggest signing up for your preferred team and seeing who else joins - if you're short' date=' then we will consolidate with another team :ok[/quote'] Go on then, put me down for Scotland. Alias for betfair is bigwhopper :loon

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons Ok - with 4 of us (and IMO a very strong 4 :) ) can I request that Team Kent is moved to a "private team" with registration closed please. We were looking at it with 3, and with 4 I think we're there - I'll discuss with my team mates, and if they want a bigger team, we'll move it back :ok