John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons

Im happy to merge London UN and Kentish what does every one else think ?
Dave has already moved across (see post 1) - suggest those of you who want to merge, just move across to the new team and hopefully it will be enough players for you :ok (might be an idea to PM everyone you want to merge, to make sure they dont miss this thread)
Count me in:ok
Have added you to Team South :ok

Im happy to merge London UN and Kentish what does every one else think ? PnB
With Woodie putting himself fowrard for Team London a merge would make a 6 player team, I'm happy to go with the majority on this but lets see how the others feel. :ok

Unless there are more entrants would it not make sense to merge slapdash' date=' pistonbroke, chapman and AA_Hall & deadlyD in to one team?[/quote'] I've redone awards as we've set up a new merged team LUK (London/UN/Kentish). I think dave, PnB and chapman have pretty much confirmed OK. I've moved slapdash and Steve (AA Hall) too but if they wish to form other teams that's fine, I'll just amend. :ok

I've redone awards as we've set up a new merged team LUK (London/UN/Kentish). I think dave' date=' PnB and chapman have pretty much confirmed OK. I've moved slapdash and Steve (AA Hall) too but if they wish to form other teams that's fine, I'll just amend. :ok[/quote'] Ah ok, post 1 doesn't really reflect the moves...... im a bit tipsy after the Arsenal game! :beer

f_hefed1h2vnhm_067ebf8.gif runadrum(runadrum) AvonGirl(avongirl) Ooblio(tip2win) Burnley Joe(BurnleyJo)
I think we need more players, what about the rest of you? Happy to stay open? Should we go actively recruiting red and white roses? (I can think of several yet to sign up). If I drop out, will that encourage some more to sign up (seriously) :)

I've redone awards as we've set up a new merged team LUK (London/UN/Kentish). I think dave' date=' PnB and chapman have pretty much confirmed OK. I've moved slapdash and Steve (AA Hall) too but if they wish to form other teams that's fine, I'll just amend. :ok[/quote'] That's fine by me as well.

f_gg1tlwy6jddm_94c5912.gif deadlydaveLDN(numbskull77) slapdash(slapdash) pistonbroke(pistnbust) Chapman(Chapman82) AA_Hall(AAHall)
Ok all, assuming AA_Hall confirms he's in, that will make 5 of us, at what point are wanting to put a cap on it? $300 by 5 = $60 or £36.62 as a minimum investment per head, which I'm fine with but will leave it down to you guys. :ok Which brings me to my next point, who wants to take on being captain? I think its only correct for one of you more established PL'ers to do it although I know that PB was happy to do it when we were still Team London, again will leave upto you guys. :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons Whens the deadline for this 50/50 at the minute :eyes Calendar From Tuesday 24th August to Monday 31st August, teams can build Betfair Points to earn their Super Bonus Boost. At Midnight on Monday 31st August, entry to new teams will be closed. From Tuesday 1st September until Wednesday 30th September a team game a day will be played. During this period there will also be 4xweekly Bonus Boost Periods. From Thursday 1st October until Saturday 31st October the top two teams will put forward a player a day (excluding Sundays) to the Betfair $18k Gtd. (23 entries per team)

Whens the deadline for this 50/50 at the minute :eyes Calendar From Tuesday 24th August to Monday 31st August, teams can build Betfair Points to earn their Super Bonus Boost. At Midnight on Monday 31st August, entry to new teams will be closed. From Tuesday 1st September until Wednesday 30th September a team game a day will be played. During this period there will also be 4xweekly Bonus Boost Periods. From Thursday 1st October until Saturday 31st October the top two teams will put forward a player a day (excluding Sundays) to the Betfair $18k Gtd. (23 entries per team)
Are you talking for just yourself or for a new team? If you're talking just for you, then I've said that teams can recruit extra team members at any stage they like - so you can join up at any stage if a team finds themselves short and want an added player. Having said that, if they're going well, then they probably wont want a new team member, and if they're not going well, you probably wont want to be a part of their team :tongue2. If you're talking for a completely new team, then although the deadline is 31st August, in practice you'll probably want to decide before then if you wish to earn your Super Bonus Boost. There's no cost to involvement (if you sign up but then dont play any games) - so if you're creating your own team and uncertain - may be better to get the team sorted and in place, then just not use it if you later decide against it.

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons Im happy with 5 or 6 Has everyone confirmed they are in yet How about closing if we get 6 confirmed players PnB

Ok all, assuming AA_Hall confirms he's in, that will make 5 of us, at what point are wanting to put a cap on it? $300 by 5 = $60 or £36.62 as a minimum investment per head, which I'm fine with but will leave it down to you guys. :ok Which brings me to my next point, who wants to take on being captain? I think its only correct for one of you more established PL'ers to do it although I know that PB was happy to do it when we were still Team London, again will leave upto you guys. :ok

any closer to pubishing the full proposed tournament schedule ?
We're aware of the limitations with the current schedule and so still trying to find a solution. As a worst case, we have to work with the schedule that is there, but we're hoping that better solutions can be found and working with that in mind. I'll publish details as soon as I have them.

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons With Team Luk and Team Roses looking like being full soon, I've added another team to catch the late entries (there's still 5 days for people to find this and join in). f_hefed1h2vnhm_f00b0f4.gif This team is for all late players and will remain a public team until at least the start of the Super Bonus Boost period - Tuesday 24th August. If it becomes too large (in the opinion of the team members), then it can be split into multiple teams. If there are other public teams still recruiting, then you will probably be better off joining them first. If the team isn't big enough (in the view of the team members) then we will try and work you into other existing teams.

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons Gaf, I have not read up on it all yet, I will after the footy and the BTB game, How do I go about joining a team? Which team should I join? I am ready for all you head hunters ;)

How do I go about joining a team?
Just post here which team you want to join (must be a "public team" that is still recruiting - 3 at the moment - Team Roses, Team Luk and Team Earth) :ok (with your Betfair alias)
Which team should I join?
Decide which team you feel you can assosiate most with - whether it be because of the geographical element (which probably rules out Team Earth for you :tongue2) or the other players you feel you share the best team ethos with. Make sure that what you want to put in (i.e. how many evenings a week you can play, and how much Bonus Boost you do (or dont) want to go for) fits with the strategy of the team mates you wish to join.