** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons

As a 'friendly' warm up to the start of the challenge tomorrow' date=' I thought who ever is around from all the teams might like to play the $5.50 MTT this evening at 1835.[/quote'] Not too sure of the PL User Names on Betfair but Ace of Clubs (Voice of Joe) got 5th and Team SW scraped into 2nd....getting more familiar with software but chat box is sh'ite! f_g01rt3tfum6m_b8d4e5c.jpg TQM

Think it's the £1000 gtd at 9pm. But not sure.
Me neither :unsure If no other games appear, then tonights game will go ahead as the 21:00 $1,000 Gtd, but hopefully our game will still appear in time :hope

If no other games appear' date=' then tonights game will go ahead as the 21:00 $1,000 Gtd, but hopefully our game will still appear in time :hope[/quote'] I'm quoting the above to make sure it doesn't get lost ;) With regards to the Super Boost Bonus - unfortunately there has been a delay in the reporting of it :sad Betfair are on top of it, are working on it, and have kept me informed :ok The good news is that we expect to have results by tomorrow morning, and that after that, we should be in a position to provide relatively frequent updates on the boost progress :hope

Just to complicate matters' date=' if I play tonight will BTP(harold boom) still be our team representative?[/quote'] Sorry - I'm accepting no manual declarations (I want to keep it simple for me too ;) ) - because all players are on zero games played and because no-one in Team South is higher up the alphabet than goater14, if you play then you will be the team representative.

Sorry - I'm accepting no manual declarations (I want to keep it simple for me too ;) ) - because all players are on zero games played and because no-one in Team South is higher up the alphabet than goater14' date=' if you play then you will be the team representative.[/quote'] Thanks GaF will sit out then, good luck everyone:ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Formez vos bataillons Just for interest - PLrs playing but not representing their teams are:

PuntersLoungeBetfairTeamPlaying
gizagugizaguAce of ClubsPlaying
voiceofjoev0ice0fj0eAce of ClubsPlaying
GaFTelepeKentPlaying
ubermonkey1uberplKentPlaying
WashmanWashmanKentPlaying
ChapmanChapsmick82LUKPlaying
starshineLadyStarSWPlaying

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams Uber and Hen top 2 of 3 left - will actually be a really awkward spot for them both if they do end up heads up :unsure No matter how "right" they play it (and I'm 100% confident they will :ok) so much that is innocent, could look so suspect :unsure