John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams #274178 is my suggestion KO 9pm Turbo 5 min Blinds (same tourney as Slap suggested ) I think the teamp reps should cast there votes and we go with the majority (But don't leave it until they've all started playing) I'm AOC Team Rep tonight so #274178 hsa my vote

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams

Jeremy, I only 3 games in my lobby for a 9pm start mate, the $5.50 donkfest, $11 turbo sat and a $22 $1.2k SH game. Any way of looking for a game by its ID on BF?
In the tournament lobby click where it says more and check the boxes.. will show you a lot more tournaments that are available.

274178 is fine by me. Think I'm the team rep as my fellow jedi has gone AWOL.
I am happy with this one as the buyin is the same and it might finish at a half decent time. I have to get up at 6am tomorrow. Don't want to play one with 15 minute blinds....

Happy to go with this is everyone is. Thanks Aldric.
2235 start - some of us get up for work at 6am on Saturday mornings :eek The original tourney stated start between 2000-2100 :eyes (But as I said let the team reps vote and we go with the majority)

2235 start - some of us get up for work at 6am on Saturday mornings :eek The original tourney stated start between 2000-2100 :eyes (But as I said let the team reps vote and we go with the majority)
No worries mate, thats why I said "if everyone is", no need to get sarcy, relax. :lol

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams I'm back (intermitantly) - thanks to Avongirl and VoJ and everyone else for keeping this on track :ok Just trying to catch up - so dont expect any sense from me for the next couple of hours :tongue2

I'm back (intermitantly) - thanks to Avongirl and VoJ and everyone else for keeping this on track :ok Just trying to catch up - so dont expect any sense from me for the next couple of hours :tongue2
WB GaF :ok Shudder in fear, cause I'll play for Team NE tonight. :lol

No worries mate' date=' thats why I said "if everyone is", no need to get sarcy, relax. :lol[/quote'] Sorry I wasn't being sarcy :$ I was wanted to get it sorted before big brother started :\ (OK now I'm being sarcy ;):tongue2)

Sorry I wasn't being sarcy :$ I was wanted to get it sorted before big brother started :\ (OK now I'm being sarcy ;):tongue2)
Sarcy, but with a hint of truth imo, Big Bro for the win. :rollin Best of luck all. :ok

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams I tend to agree with the views expressed so far that it would be better if only the team representatives play (also appreciating that this gives the current leaders a slight advantage! :unsure) - I shall not be regulating to say "only one player to enter per team", however I will add my name to the list of players who will seek to only participate in the scheduled events when they are the team representative. I will contemplate regulating more formally on this for future events, however also want to avoid overregulating resulting in teams being penalised for unwittingly fielding 2 players for example.