John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Congratulations Teams KENT and AOC

GaF

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams Kent and NE registered too :ok

PuntersLoungeBetfairTeamPlayedWinningsPlayingFinal Position
ubermonkey1uberplKent3$102.00Playing
PgremlinPLGremlinNE2$0.00Playing
goater14goater14South3$0.00Playing
The Quiet ManSspierseySW2$0.00Playing

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams With regards to game selection - I intend to largely carry on with the schedule/buy-ins as it is at the moment for the first 4 full weeks (to and inclusing 28th September) - that will leave me 2 days at the end to redress any balance to complete the stake as close to (without going over) $300 as possible - at the moment the first 4 full weeks look like totalling $236.50 - so that leaves $63.50 for the last 2 games - they are likely therefore to be higher buy in games - I will also try if I can to use existing Betfair scheduled games - they will therefore have more entrants, and offer bigger prizes - keeping anyone in the hunt right till the end.....

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams Oops - error in my prediction - the first 4 weeks is coming out towards $242, so that leaves $58 for the last 2 days. (of course all subject to what games are played between now and the end of week 4)

Re: John "Kunku Wap" Tabatabai Team Challenge - Good Luck Teams

With regards to game selection - I intend to largely carry on with the schedule/buy-ins as it is at the moment for the first 4 full weeks (to and inclusing 28th September) - that will leave me 2 days at the end to redress any balance to complete the stake as close to (without going over) $300 as possible - at the moment the first 4 full weeks look like totalling $236.50 - so that leaves $63.50 for the last 2 games - they are likely therefore to be higher buy in games - I will also try if I can to use existing Betfair scheduled games - they will therefore have more entrants' date=' and offer bigger prizes - keeping anyone in the hunt right till the end.....[/quote'] :okThink Roses need this :$ Cheers (I blame the captain).