• Yes count me in, I can pay by end of Sept
    • Yes count me in, I cant pay yet tho
    • No, Rather get a hotel

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

You slit your wrists because that hooker turned you down - come on tell the truth! :lol :lol
Falling out Trees ... hookers .... wrist slitting .... am I safe out in vegas with you lot ?? :loon

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Ahhhh, nice shot of Matt:ok I instantly recognized the "stance", feet and hands apart, head down. It applies to him getting frisked over the bonnet of a police car or over a pool table "fighting back" the projectile vomit:tongue2:rollin

Ahhhh, nice shot of Matt:ok I instantly recognized the "stance", feet and hands apart, head down. It applies to him getting frisked over the bonnet of a police car or over a pool table "fighting back" the projectile vomit:tongue2:rollin
:lol :lol Yeah, I think it was a bit of both in one that, next year we'll have enough to split the teams into regions, so if you can make it Andy you'll be paired up with me as "the midlands" :lol

:lol:lol:lol Just dont show the pic of me having a BJ off that tranny please
errrrr........is this actually true? I know what happens in vegas stays in vegas but come on, if it did you didnt tell me :unsure

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread So Paul Ross would prefer to stay in a hotel, i'm wondering for a vegas noob like me what would be best hotel or house with load of randomers ;) What's the pros and cons of house over hotel etc.

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread house: privacy, 1/10th of the cost, great ameneties, 5 min walk to strip and we can have a few parties of our own hotel: crowded, over inflated prices for wsop, closeness to the action and possible rakeback etc how bout a half and half.....4 nights in each?

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread I'm not promising anything but unless I know the cost of 2 weeks in Vegas I'll never make plans. So, can anyone give me a realistic idea of how much two weeks would or should cost? What I mean is; flights, accomodation, spends. without anything like using v points (cos I don't have any) or airmiles or even getting comped. I'd also like anyone who answers to assume that I'm not going to win a penny on the tables. Obviously this would be for me and Sam. If anyone wants to tell me the answer, feel free to post here or PM me. Thanks. :ok

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Honestly speaking Andy, you should be able to get a holiday for the price below for 2 weeks( i would recommend 7-10 days tho cos with Matt and Dave there we would probably die after that) Flights £400 indirect or £650 virgin per person Hotels £600 for 2 weeks (based on Imperial Palace 2008 wsop week of £259 and allowing increase) for up to 3 adults Spends .....this is the hardest to answer....assuming you win nowt and you play 4 tourneys a week($80 each), take a helicopter tour of the strip ($80each) and eat out every day id say around $3600 between you (£1800) Total costings based on that would be £1600 each for indirect £1850 each for direct

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread yeah my total spending money was £1250 for 10 days and i won bugger all at the tables and payed for about 8-9tourneys,($80-$200)so morls estimate is pretty good as a worst possible scenario:ok. i also spent a little on clothes and didnt scrimp or scrape at all ,so it could definately be done cheaper if you wanted.

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread just thought having the house would probably save a bit on spending money as well. i must have spent at least $100 on tea in starbucks:eekand at least twice as much on snack food from the very expensive hotel shop. another thought i had was we could also hire a car maybe:unsure extra drivers doesnt cost anything and it would only be around £200 for a decent sized motor for a week(maybe minivan:unsure). so if anyone fancys going to the lake mead/hoover dam/grand canyon/primm etc it will cost next to nothing(petrols still only £2 a gallon there) although the helicopter flights are ace it can be expensive:eek we could get a car for just more than 1 flight. could also save us a bit getting to a couple of other places, like the discount outlet centre, calloways and maybe downtown .

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Sounds like a great idea, unfortunately i think i will struggle to get there because of work, middle of June and maybe i have a chance, but end of June beginning of July no chance really.:sad Is anyone up for vegas in November? I know morls and wasp were thinking about it. Never been to vegas yet and can't wait till next year!:loon

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Depends really accomodation wise,if you dont mind staying downton in freemont st you can get a hotel for £200 for a fortnight or imperial palce approx £400 for 12 nights currently from the 1st-13th,also you can get 8% cashback if booked online.

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Me, Pene, Dave, Mark and Matt will all probably be in Mandalay Bay next year - the beach thing is attracting them I think! :lol However, you're rarely in your room, so it doesn't really matter where you stay. Getting a cab to the next hotel or monorail is a piece of cake. :ok