1. 1.

• Yes count me in, I can pay by end of Sept
    • Yes count me in, I cant pay yet tho
    • No, Rather get a hotel

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Just booked flights with 2 mates to las vegas 24th june to 11th july. Plan to play event 52, triple chance nlh $3k buyin. Anyone got ideas on transport from vegas to grand canyon, los angeles, etc? Was thinking about hiring a car but since i'm 24 yrs old they charge an 'under 25yrs' excess of $25 a day.

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread well they do loads of trips to the grand canyon, your looking about $200 for a helicopter down to $40 for a coach trip.these are probably best bought at a strip ticket outletbut get a few different qoutes and haggle;) if you wanna do it cheap then your probably still better hiring the car,itll be the the same price as the coach for the 3 of you and you could go elsewhere for the rest of the day,like hoover dam or primm outlet centre:ok if you want an experiance tho take the chopper and try to get a flight late afternoon/ early evening,that way you come back down the strip as it gets dark and it isn't 10 million degrees when your at the canyon. the best way to get to LA would be by flying,should be able to get returns to vegas for $100ish.saves a 6-7hr trip by car thru death valley at about 120 degrees:loon trust me there isnt a lot to see on the way(it is a desert after all) so you wont miss much:) internal travel in the US is quick and cheap,good luck getting out of LAX alive tho :lol

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

Fancy a beer Dave?;)
or maybe two:loon:) maybe we could set a date and meeting place for a meet up:ok hows about wends july 1st. seems to be the least likely day to interupt with the tourney schedule but dunno what everyones doing:unsure and was thinking of 4pm at blondies........start of happy hours:nana:nana $10 all you can drink for 2 hours:clap:clap any other ideas,suggestions for dates/location?

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

or maybe two:loon:) maybe we could set a date and meeting place for a meet up:ok hows about wends july 1st. seems to be the least likely day to interupt with the tourney schedule but dunno what everyones doing:unsure and was thinking of 4pm at blondies........start of happy hours:nana:nana $10 all you can drink for 2 hours:clap:clap any other ideas,suggestions for dates/location?
Sounds like a plan! :nana :beer

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread by the way, blondies is in the planet hollywood miracle mile shopping centre and is worth a visit for anyone going:ok good food ,cheap beer,loadsa tvs showing any and every sports(including uk/spanish footie in season:clap),beer pong and hotties:loon:loon:loon