** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Las Vegas 2009 Thread

morlspin

Las Vegas 2009 Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes count me in, I can pay by end of Sept
    • Yes count me in, I cant pay yet tho
    • No, Rather get a hotel

Right......Last year we had around 15+ members who visited Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker 2008 and for 2009 we want more!! Anyone who is interested in coming and wishes to secure better prices for flights or just wants further information, please post up here and we can look at getting something organised and possibly better prices for a group booking. People Going and Already Booked June 29th to July 13th for the Copenhagen Mob, and Matt and Jeffers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread I'd be definitely up for it Morls hiring that place is an excellent idea. I've been farting about too much this yeart and left the vegas plans too late. If I paid a deposit early for next year on a flight and accommodation then I could plan well advance.

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread yeah its a great idea(in fact i think i thought of it:tongue2). even if you dont qualify for the wsop its gonna be £500 for a week in a luxury villa with a load of poker playing pissheads:loon there's tons of action everywhere with binions /ceasers and others doing special events,great parties ,beer pong:nana:nana:nana as you may have guessed im in:D

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

and i'm definately not staying anywhere without a waterfall:lol:lol
Fancy getting jealous over mine and geordiegaz's waterfall in our lobby lol........fck the lambourghini shop, waterfalls and canals....i was amazed at the automatic curtains!!!!

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Even though the weather at that time of year is too fookin warm I'm interested - now all I got to do is win another package to make it a really really good deal :-). When would we have to put up or shut up? Why are people wasting their time on a racehorse (money in - shit out) when we could have shares in our own PL mansion in Vegas !!!!!!

we could have shares in our own PL mansion in Vegas !!!!!!
sounds like a worthwile plan to me :nana Hang on ..... you're not a time share rep are you ?? :spank Planning a trip to Vegas next year so keep me in the loop :ok

yeah its a great idea(in fact i think i thought of it:tongue2). even if you dont qualify for the wsop its gonna be £500 for a week in a luxury villa with a load of poker playing pissheads:loon there's tons of action everywhere with binions /ceasers and others doing special events,great parties ,beer pong:nana:nana:nana as you may have guessed im in:D
been dying to ask ... what is beer pong ??

http://www.pongrules.com/Default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 As you can see a very complex game, it should however be noted only southern softies play to win:beer
Ok ..... not sure it has reached Finland yet ..... I might set up a home game next time the missus has the girls round :ok and of course insist on the naked run rule :nana