1. 1.

• Yes count me in, I can pay by end of Sept
    • Yes count me in, I cant pay yet tho
    • No, Rather get a hotel

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread yeah was a bit surreal at points:loon when the geezer said about the limo and we were like okay, it's probly not the best but why not:unsurenext minute the biggest limo in the world turns up:loon:loon:loon and it was only $20 more than 2 cabs:nana morls falling out the tree still cracks me up:rollin,he still shows me the scars everytime we see each other:eek matt ejecting canadians from blondies:loon. some canadian bird trying to pull morls with her hubby standing behind her....those canadians were mental:unsure the trip back down the strip was mad too. i cant remember much after that:lol

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

or maybe two:loon:) maybe we could set a date and meeting place for a meet up:ok hows about wends july 1st. seems to be the least likely day to interupt with the tourney schedule but dunno what everyones doing:unsure and was thinking of 4pm at blondies........start of happy hours:nana:nana $10 all you can drink for 2 hours:clap:clap great, see you there :beer:nana:beer:nana:beer:nana :puke

and was thinking of 4pm at blondies........start of happy hours:nana:nana $10 all you can drink for 2 hours:clap:clap
All you can drink my ass. As long as you have it in a kiddies plastic beaker. I asked for a tower and he wouldn't let me have one.:lol Drinking 15 pints 200 ml at a time really doesn't agree with me.

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread me and morls are thinking about going to the footie in LA on sat 4th and staying the night. flights+hotel is $165 and the tickets are about $25 and thought we'd do a little sightseeing after. anyone else interested? if so we could do with knowing in the next day or so to book.

me and morls are thinking about going to the footie in LA on sat 4th and staying the night. flights+hotel is $165 and the tickets are about $25 and thought we'd do a little sightseeing after. anyone else interested? if so we could do with knowing in the next day or so to book.
i'd love to... but can't :\

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread fellas, can't wait for this now!!! i'm flying out with adetrick on saturday, arrive about 4pm. drunk as a skunk by 5pm, shooting up some herion at 6pm, 2 hookers and a lady boy back at room by 7pm and killed and buried in the desert by the mafia by 8pm... if i don't see any of you, i apologise!!

fellas, can't wait for this now!!! i'm flying out with adetrick on saturday, arrive about 4pm. drunk as a skunk by 5pm, shooting up some herion at 6pm, 2 hookers and a lady boy back at room by 7pm and killed and buried in the desert by the mafia by 8pm... if i don't see any of you, i apologise!!
Ladies and Gentleman - That's how you do Vegas! :lol

fellas, can't wait for this now!!! i'm flying out with adetrick on saturday, arrive about 4pm. drunk as a skunk by 5pm, shooting up some herion at 6pm, 2 hookers and a lady boy back at room by 7pm and killed and buried in the desert by the mafia by 8pm... if i don't see any of you, i apologise!!
:rollin:rollin

Best post in PL ever:ok

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread I'd love to make it out on this trip... Just had a pretty crap week with 2 interviews from hell... Now I'm a single bloke I should say fuk it and come but I know how much I will blow if I do :spank Found flights for £440..... very tempted... as hotels cheap as chips until 4th July.. :hope:hope:hope

absolute class :lol:lol:lol

I'd love to make it out on this trip... Just had a pretty crap week with 2 interviews from hell... Now I'm a single bloke I should say fuk it and come but I know how much I will blow if I do :spank Found flights for £440..... very tempted... as hotels cheap as chips until 4th July.. :hope:hope:hope
you know you want to........................:dude:dude

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Arrived last night. Virgin flight was delayed for an hour or so from gatwick but other than that was pretty uneventful. Wow - what a place. Quick shower and shave last night then played in o'sheas most of the remainder of the night. A couple of hours sleep then went over to the Rio to register for event 54 this morning. Going to play the $80 bounty tournament in the IP shortly - then roll on tomorrow :hope Ade

Arrived last night. Virgin flight was delayed for an hour or so from gatwick but other than that was pretty uneventful. Wow - what a place. Quick shower and shave last night then played in o'sheas most of the remainder of the night. A couple of hours sleep then went over to the Rio to register for event 54 this morning. Going to play the $80 bounty tournament in the IP shortly - then roll on tomorrow :hope Ade
Good luck Ade, my flight is in 16 hours - can't wait! :nana :loon :beer :cow

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Busted :( Won't bore you with the details but KK vs KK, he hits heart flush :pukeYou couldn't fecking write this stuff. Alan still going sttrong with 9k ish at the dinner break.I 'm off to get quietly drunk in a corner somewhere.

Busted :( Won't bore you with the details but KK vs KK, he hits heart flush :pukeYou couldn't fecking write this stuff. Alan still going sttrong with 9k ish at the dinner break.I 'm off to get quietly drunk in a corner somewhere.
Unlucky Ade :( (a good player would have got away from it though ;)) I don't see how you can get drunk in Vegas the beer is week as piss and you sweat it out before it reaches your bloodstream but good luck with it anyway :ok

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread Been a while since i got back, sorry for the delay in posting, a lot to make up to the lovely wife for letting me go to Vegas..... Anyway, what an absolute blast. Best holiday ever.... Stayed with Ade, and met some of the boys at the Rio on my last day, Teaulc, Ben, Morlspin. Pleasure meeting you boys, sorry didn't spend more time with you but the lack of sleep coupled with far too many long island iced teas and beer really hurt!!! Played mostly at O'Shea's bubbled a few times before i got a 2nd for $345 the day Ade played WSOP. For those who may have noticed my signature, that $345 went at Sapphires that evening, but hell it was worth it!!!! Roll on next year.....

Been a while since i got back, sorry for the delay in posting, a lot to make up to the lovely wife for letting me go to Vegas..... Anyway, what an absolute blast. Best holiday ever.... Stayed with Ade, and met some of the boys at the Rio on my last day, Teaulc, Ben, Morlspin. Pleasure meeting you boys, sorry didn't spend more time with you but the lack of sleep coupled with far too many long island iced teas and beer really hurt!!! Played mostly at O'Shea's bubbled a few times before i got a 2nd for $345 the day Ade played WSOP. For those who may have noticed my signature, that $345 went at Sapphires that evening, but hell it was worth it!!!! Roll on next year.....
glad you enjoyed it:ok i only played 3 tourneys:loon:loon:loon drunk way tooo much ,somehow ended up playing keno:loon:loon:loon (free drinks anyone)and shuffleboard for $25 a game:loon:loon:loon had some classic moments(the steakhouse was a bit worrying at times but very funny :lol:lol:lol) and railing al was cool too:clap:clap:clap most of its a drunken haze:\. anyone for a pl dog off at the pl world series:lol:lol

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread dog off :lol Cheers guys, one of the best weeks ever again, I would now rest my liver but the ashes isnt going to allow that.......:unsure Some of the stuff im still pissing myself at this week, I'll show you a couple of the videos at the poker meet ive found :lol