** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Las Vegas 2009 Thread

morlspin

Las Vegas 2009 Thread  

1. 1.

• Yes count me in, I can pay by end of Sept
    • Yes count me in, I cant pay yet tho
    • No, Rather get a hotel

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Las Vegas 2009 Thread

glad you enjoyed it:ok i only played 3 tourneys:loon:loon:loon drunk way tooo much ,somehow ended up playing keno:loon:loon:loon (free drinks anyone)and shuffleboard for $25 a game:loon:loon:loon had some classic moments(the steakhouse was a bit worrying at times but very funny :lol:lol:lol) and railing al was cool too:clap:clap:clap most of its a drunken haze:\. anyone for a pl dog off at the pl world series:lol:lol
Good week again guys :ok Good to meet up with everyone, and good to see Ben and Graeme who I don't see all that often. Shuffleboard at $25 a game :rollin
Yeah thanks for the donations at Shuffleboard guys, gratefully received by myself and Dave. ;) Happy for a rematch in November. ;) I was all over the shop in Vegas. Kept waking up every 2 hours every fcukin night, even in LA! :loon Very strange.....and it just fcuked me up totally. Nice to meet Ade and a few others that I hadn't met, can't remember names though. :$ Poor Teaulc was at the centre of what can only be described as a "Massive twitch up" in O'Shea's. I had a pint in my hand, and for some unknown reason half of it found itself all over Al's jeans! :rollin :rollin Amazingly, I still had hold of the pint after the twitch up and had saved a good portion of the beer! :clap :loon Dave and Matt quickly learned that by playing Keno, they could effectively break even most times, and get free beer tokens with it, yes that got very messy! :ok One of the funniest moments of the whole thing was in LA for me. Me and Dave waiting for the lift, door opens and there's just 2 giant length way mattresses wobbling inside - they were edging towards us, but with no sign of anyone behind them - freaky shit! :loon Me and Dave just looked at each other and cracked up! :lol :lol Excalibur was a lot better than I expected and for the price, I don't think there is better value on the strip. Hired a Cabana @ $125 for the day, and that's perfect for me, especially as I got sunstroke in LA and spent half a day in bed shivering like a loon. :( (bearing in mind it was 107F). Ended up totally level gambling wise, which was annoying, rather lose or win, but hey ho.....:loon Looking forward to November when we go again, and when I will be a Dad of 1 month. :eek

Dave and Matt quickly learned that by playing Keno, they could effectively break even most times, and get free beer tokens with it, yes that got very messy! :ok
Quality that, it was the american Kevshat who taught us, saves paying 7$ a beer :eek :eek
One of the funniest moments of the whole thing was in LA for me.
The funniest moment was "the safe" :lol I still keep bursting out laughing at work when I think of it. :lol
Excalibur was a lot better than I expected and for the price, I don't think there is better value on the strip. Hired a Cabana @ $125 for the day, and that's perfect for me, especially as I got sunstroke in LA and spent half a day in bed shivering like a loon. :( (bearing in mind it was 107F).
I loved it there, really did, thought it was as good as anything we have stayed in before, even though I couldnt work the phone and got locked out at one point as they had left me 18 messages and I didnt reply :unsure

dunno matts wake up call was pretty funny:rollin:rollin never seen anyone so out off it after a bucket of cold water was thrown over them:loon and that was at 5 in the afternoon:lol:lol
I still cant remember a thing about that you know, seriously. What exactly happened? Bucket of water over my head then just wandered around....:unsure

dunno matts wake up call was pretty funny:rollin:rollin never seen anyone so out off it after a bucket of cold water was thrown over them:loon and that was at 5 in the afternoon:lol:lol
I still cant remember a thing about that you know, seriously. What exactly happened? Bucket of water over my head then just wandered around....:unsure
Was the bin from the bathroom, full of water, Dave poured it over your head, you woke up, walked 3/4 of the way to the lifts with us soaking wet, and then went back to the room for some sleep. Id already turned your air con up to 90 degrees by this time and wasnt til Mark got back to the room that you rememberd:lol:lol:lol:lol

Was the bin from the bathroom, full of water, Dave poured it over your head, you woke up, walked 3/4 of the way to the lifts with us soaking wet, and then went back to the room for some sleep. Id already turned your air con up to 90 degrees by this time and wasnt til Mark got back to the room that you rememberd:lol:lol:lol:lol
No he actually came all the way down to the lobby, but was last out of the lift. Ended up going back up to his floor and going back to sleep! :lol

No he actually came all the way down to the lobby, but was last out of the lift. Ended up going back up to his floor and going back to sleep! :lol