• Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

never mind job done' date=' although i made a mistake with my screen name fckn thing.[/quote'] Can we start a competition as to what you're screename is :) 'The Male' ....? 'Them Ole' .....? 'The Moll' ...... ? There are quite a few possible permutations :lol

I used to work in the gavin hamilton sports centre .....
:loon Doing what, precisely? Please don't tell me you gave up a promising career in local recreation to waste your time playing cards :spank Is this you, Steph ? http://www.east-ayrshire.gov.uk/comser/recreation/comm_res/gavin_hamilton_main.asp "For further information or if you have any queries please contact Gavin Hamilton Sports Centre where our friendly team of staff including Gerry, Steph, Craig and Doreen will be only too happy to assist with your enquiry." Are you planning on going back and giving the kids rides in your helicopter? ;)

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Got a reply from DTD support straight away about the £5 charge on my debit card, but forgot to post up. Deposited tonight, so will see if I get the charge back next week.

Hello and thank you for contacting the DTD Poker support team regarding the pre authorization temporary fee. In regards to the charge, kindly be advised that during the credit card registration process, a transaction in the amount of 5 GBP is authorised to your credit card. However this 5 GBP transaction is automatically credited back to your credit card. Some banks may show this charge while others do not. Depending on the bank the funds should be available back to your card in up to 7 business.
Registered for the NLHE. :ok (and we're up to 3 tables :D)

Dont get me in the shit lol, would ask Simon first ;) http://dusktilldawnpoker.com/tournamentstructure.php is the tournament structures, the PLO and the NLHE will have the structure as stated for freezeouts, but is up to you to negotiate how many chips.
No worries mate, will just ask and not even mention you :ok

good idea that! :ok
God knows how they would price up the Omaha. Half the field have never played it!!!:lol:lol Over to Collette for the Ante post Prices.... I would expect to be a minimum of 100/1 for the Omaha (heck, might as well make it 1000/1!!!), and 50/1 for the Hold Em;)

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Morlspin, I have had a word with Danny, Simon had you down as PL8 comp, I told them that I was sure it was standard Omaha, can you confirm with me please. Danny has sorted the structure so that both comps are 5000pts on a 30 min clock if thats ok?

Morlspin, I have had a word with Danny, Simon had you down as PL8 comp, I told them that I was sure it was standard Omaha, can you confirm with me please. Danny has sorted the structure so that both comps are 5000pts on a 30 min clock if thats ok?
Cheers Rich Simon rang me about 11pm last night but i was in bed so never answered, the structures sound great and it should be a good un! Omaha was meant to be Omaha High only......:ok