morlspin

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,  

1. 1.

• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

i must thank you as well :notworthy now you've given me an excuse to talk to any and every short female at the bar:D
What's your definition of short Uber ?? Just in case, I will speak to all thos over 5ft 6in so we can be sure they are all covered :ok :welcome runawaytrain

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Some of us stayed in a Travelodge during the Virgin Festival. Not too bad and only a 5 min taxi to DTD. Nottingham Riverside Travelodge Riverside Retail Park Tottle Road Queens Drive Nottingham NG2 1RT Tel: 0871 984 6092 Easy to book online. :ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Hi Colette, there is currently 21 entered into the NLHE event (54 max) and currently 13 reged for the omaha event (27 max) I think there is quite a lot of people going to register within the next two weeks but there is still plenty seats left for the event. PS. you can find out how many have entered each event by going to DTD poker, downloading the software and look for the PUNTERS LOUNGE games in the 'DTD LIVE' tab.

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, I am a definite ( complete donation at omaha though) is there no way i can reserve my seats and pay when i get there? just booked my flights so i will be there. I dont like having a lot of sites on my computer thats why i am asking?

I am a definite ( complete donation at omaha though) is there no way i can reserve my seats and pay when i get there? just booked my flights so i will be there. I dont like having a lot of sites on my computer thats why i am asking?
Is this special dispensation for my sidekick or can the organ grinder have the same deal?

Ok i'm in flights booked. If you could let me know the password please and i will buy in on-line. I am not one of these high roller types that looks for special treatment :tongue2
Nice one Mr Eccles! If your on MSN or have email, can you send me a message to [email protected] and ill give you the password as I cant PM you yet as you dont have 50 posts :ok

Nice one Mr Eccles! If your on MSN or have email, can you send me a message to [email protected] and ill give you the password as I cant PM you yet as you dont have 50 posts :ok
I can PM him. :dude PM me with what you want to send and I'll forward it (if you like). :ok