• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Cheers Hornet and Morls. No solution with BA or Finnair but managed to book a flight with my SAS miles (which I was saving for a trip to the US!!!) :wall:wall Arriving at Heathrow at 13.15 tomorrow... Any chance of a lift from somebody?? :\ If not I'll have the joy to endure the National Express I guess :eyes Fred

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

Cheers Hornet and Morls. No solution with BA or Finnair but managed to book a flight with my SAS miles (which I was saving for a trip to the US!!!) :wall:wall Arriving at Heathrow at 13.15 tomorrow... Any chance of a lift from somebody?? :\ If not I'll have the joy to endure the National Express I guess :eyes Fred
i can still pick you up Fred :ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, i see we have 27 regged for the Omaha now :loon,this should be fun and games ;) really looking forward to this weekend,well done Graeme and many thanks fpr getting the ball rolling for this and also to MrV for all the behind the scenes donkey work :clap:clap hopefully London`s surrounding car park will be running well today and Warbird has no more hold ups :hope:hope i will see some of you tonight and the rest of you fish tomorrow :ok:ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, I've had to unregister for the omaha event as i have to work tomorrow, so won't be down till later, so if anyone else wants to play in the omaha there is now a spare place.:ok Myself and Milber should be down by about 7 hopefully, the main event starts at 8 i take it?:unsure

Does anyone know if you can get into DTD with a hoody? I guess they'd prefer not ideally but this isn't an ideal world ;)
Are you wearing a hoody or just taking a hoody with you to help you carry your winnings? ;) He might have to wait outside until the poker's finished. Have a great time all those going, wouldn't have minded it but i'll be on coach back from Shrewsbury. No bad beat stories either. :spank

Hoodies no problem' date=' tatty trainers, ripped jeans etc a no no[/quote'] Heniek spent a reasonable amount of time at the tables doing a Phil Laak impression last night, so hoodies no trouble. Nice one Grae. Looked as though he had cooked his goose at a couple of points, but took it down with some excellent reads. Was 4:1 chip leader when a deal was cut. Shame about the McDonalds exploits (though I shall leave that for Eric or Ben to elaborate on!)