• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Great event on Saturday - thanks to Graeme and Andy for the organisation :clap Really good turnout with several new faces put to names old and new, and of course the usual suspects ! - always a pleasure boys and girls. Well done to the event winners and anyone who walked out with more money than they walked in with - although this household knows that PL poker events aren't just about making a profit (and it's just as well !). :ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Yup, was a great night, soooo many faces I didn't recognise, sorry I didn't get to chat with everyone I hadn't met before. I didn't even realise I was sitting next to Washman and nearly next to Nade, until somebody told me later! :loon I was happy with 10th in each tourny, as I'm far from a good poker player - a PL Snooker/Pool tournament, well now we're talking. ;)

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Was a great meet, bar the runner runner suckouts in the Friday and Saturday Hold'em tourneys, and on the cash table too. Pleased with the 14th in the Omaha, though ended up playing a holdem hand when I went out, against another though!. Rather liked that game (especially the bluff I pulled on one person who shall remain nameless to protect their anonymity, but they went totally Radio Rentals when I showed the bluff!) Was great to meet new faces, and see some old friendly familiar faces too. Congrats to Graeme on a great set up, and on Winning on Friday (and to Fenners and Brian for the PL tourney wins), and to Andy and Sam for other contributions to the event, and of course to DTD for a fantastic venue. I hope they open one nearer to me, as it is a cracking place to play. Must remember to bring a Wii to the next one!!.

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, sorry for late posting a combination of shagged computer ,feeling completely wank after another all day session on sunday and generally cos I cant remember much, which has become the norm for me at any events involving anyone from punters lounge.Do remember laughing alot and the usual great banter but wasnt aware of the added £1k seat not sure if I would have played any different if Id known (probably not as was in complete fearless beer mode by the time I came to final table) .Any way would just like to say a big thank you to all involed for making it a top day esp to Morl Andy and Sam but also to DTD for the extra seat and also to collette and stan james for the goodies and the $500 seat to a stan james tourney of my choice which Ive just found out about cheers all

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, 4. Whilst at the FT having fenners offering to swop me 10% equity in each other. I nearly ripped his hand off in my enthusiasm to accept. There aren't too many better +ev situations than that. :ok I would also add that having fenners making such an offer was a real boost to my ego. fenners is ten times the player that I will ever be. Him offering me such a deal was a tremendous complement. I'm sure it was not in any way affected by the fact that he was as pissed as a fart. :rollin DId I pay up mate cos I really cant remember, if not pm me your address and Ill send £100 in the post.

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Hello All Was a great event and a pleasure to meet you all at the tables. Lets see what the future holds. Good luck to all! Fenners, well played mate, great form on the FT. Let me know your toruney choice and will get you sorted. Hope you enjoy SJ and good luck! Cheers to Morl for the great organising. Chat soon all, be lucky!

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Just got my PC back on track. I had a fantastic weekend. Making to two final tables was like a dream. It was great to meet so many PL guys. Big thank you to Morl, Sam and Andy for organizing. To SJ for great prizes. To DTD for being the best poker club in England. Congratulations to Fener and Bri :clap.

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

I hope you can remember the offer mate. :unsure:$ Linda and I left almost straight after I went out, it was 2.30am and she was knackered. I think some of the others on the FT heard your offer but perhaps they could confirm, I'd hate you to think I might be tucking you up. I'll PM my address and providing you get some independent confirmation of your offer being accepted and/or you suddenly recall your making it, then a cheque will be fine. Well done on the win and good luck in the £1K event in December and the $500 MTT. How the foook do you play so well when you're pissed? It was quite amazing. :notworthy
Aint doubting you mate was wondering if I coughed up after getting paid but obviously didnt as you werent there pm address and money will be in post.;)

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

Fen you offered me 10% as well and you owe me a fortune in Guiness as they wouldn't serve you so I kept getting them for you :lol Just got the message Morls thanks SJ and Collette :ok
now I know your bullshitting .Me not getting served never happen!:beer

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, First time back online so just want to add my thanks to Andy and Morls for organising a top notch event. Great time was had by all and just to meet all the PL guys was worth every penny ! :) Definitely booking my flight for the next one and Ive heard the race days are pretty good fun too so who knows !! PS - my missus still fails to see the humour in the mcdonalds story .... maybe its the way I tell it :(

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Thanks to everyone who organised the event, I had a great time was nice to meet you all. But for goodness sake bribe the dealers or something next time so that big knob doesn't win again.....sigh.

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, I would just like to say a very big thank you to everbody who organised this it was a great day,i thoroughlly enjoyed the whole event and it was good to meet old friends and make lots more new ones. A big well done to brian and fenners on there wins,i hope we do this again next year :hope