morlspin

PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,  

1. 1.

• Yes ill play both events
    • Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

Looks like I will be going. :ok At the moment I am grinding out £5 per day on DTD cash tables to see if I can raise the entry before the end of the month. :hope :lol Benn, is that offer of a lift still ok.? I'll split the petrol wih you and I can leave Friday afternoon. :ok
course mate:ok i think al is going to pick up warbirds and myrie now(seems to make more sense as al will go straight past gatwick) gonna have a little ring round and see when hen ,washy and steve are going up:ok.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I will be going. :ok At the moment I am grinding out £5 per day on DTD cash tables to see if I can raise the entry before the end of the month. :hope :lol Benn, is that offer of a lift still ok.? I'll split the petrol wih you and I can leave Friday afternoon. :ok
:nana:nana:nana

course mate:ok i think al is going to pick up warbirds and myrie now(seems to make more sense as al will go straight past gatwick) gonna have a little ring round and see when hen ,washy and steve are going up:ok.
yes i can pick poth up,no problem,lets us know nearer the time what time :ok

yes i can pick poth up' date='no problem,lets us know nearer the time what time :ok[/quote'] Nice one Al :clap I fly in on the thursday so will be waiting at M1 Junct 15A. If you arrange a pick up with Warbirds I'll be there whenever. :ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Hi graeme unfortunately i needed to get me hands on some cash pretty quick so i had to unregister from the hold em event,i still want to play and hope to buy in at a later date or even on the day if thats ok,i,m still in the omaha :okjust let me know if you think there might be a problem on buying in on the day if so i,ll have to sort something out before :ok

Hi graeme unfortunately i needed to get me hands on some cash pretty quick so i had to unregister from the hold em event,i still want to play and hope to buy in at a later date or even on the day if thats ok,i,m still in the omaha :okjust let me know if you think there might be a problem on buying in on the day if so i,ll have to sort something out before :ok
No worries Karl Hope everythings ok mate, and yeah you should be able to buy in on the day anyway:ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Am trying to reg for this tonight but having trouble with my debit card details. When it takes me to the bank password page to verify my card it's asking for £5. It's not actually asked me how much I want to deposit yet, I'm just doing the card reg bit. Has anyone else deposited by debit card and come across the same? I've never had a charge on any other sites and I use this card to deposit virtually everywhere I play. :unsure

Am trying to reg for this tonight but having trouble with my debit card details. When it takes me to the bank password page to verify my card it's asking for £5. It's not actually asked me how much I want to deposit yet' date=' I'm just doing the card reg bit. Has anyone else deposited by debit card and come across the same? I've never had a charge on any other sites and I use this card to deposit virtually everywhere I play. :unsure[/quote'] quite a few sites are doing this now,do you bank with Halifax by any chance? when you cash out though you get some of the £5 back each time

u want a lift steve?think its me eric and hen at the mo.
Thanks for the offer mate:ok but am driving up myself cause the mrs and little dude is coming also my brother and his girlfriend so we are driving the trusty Sky vans:lol