e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

The top 15 also qualify to play in Europe....
From the eSport website: VIII. Champions League The Champions League brings together the following countries: 1. Germany 1st league: 15 teams 2nd league: 10 teams 3rd league A: 5 teams 3rd league B: 5 teams Open leagues: 3 teams Wildcards: 2 teams 2. England 1st league: 15 teams Open leagues: 3 teams Wildcards: 2 teams 3. Spain 1st league: 15 teams Open leagues: 3 teams Wildcards: 2 teams 4. France 1st league: 15 teams Open leagues: 3 teams Wildcards: 2 teams

Guest gazza271

Well done guys! :clap:clap:clap I managed to limp into 1st place! :ok Feck knows how? :unsure TQM
2nd for me. Not very often that I feel outplayed when I'm heads up, but I was spanked good and proper. Well done GaF. :@ ;) Well done everyone, looks like we've had a decent night.
Nice one guys :clap:clap:clap

WOOOHOOOOOOOOO - how did Hodgey do? :clap:clap:clap:clap:nana
Not so good for Hodgey...13th for 2pts! :cry 92pts for us tonight...must be good enough for 2nd place and 24pts..... behind CVG who maintained their great form with a score of over 100? :clap:clap Good start team! :ok TQM

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I might struggle to make Sundays game, working 7am to 7pm so even if I manage to finish on time (unlikely on a weekend) I would'nt be home till quarter to 8 :( so probably best to count me out. If we struggle for numbers then I will make sure I finish on time, cant let policing get in the way of poker :lol:lol

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Excellent result tonight. :clap That prize money list certainly is an incentive. :ok Team for Sunday is looking like AG, ColU, GazBlades, Hodgey and TQM as BJ, gazza and PnB declared unavailable. I'll put this team in now, but if anyone has a real problem with playing let me know and I'll pull gazza off duty to play. ;)

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Did everyone get an email about the $7700 freeroll? I got two, the second one asking me to let all my team know about it, so if anyone hasn't got the password post here and I'll PM it.

Hello, In this mail you will find the password for the freeroll on Monday, 31st March 2008 at 8:30 p.m (www.eSport-Poker.com). Password: doyoureallythinkimgoingtoleaveithere From Monday 6pm on, you can use this password to login to the tournament at PokerRoom.com. Conditions of participation in the tournament are as follows: ·The password cannot be revealed to third parties; failure to comply will lead to disqualification from the league. ·Players not eligible to play will not be allowed to participate. ·In case of doubt, PokerRoom reserves the right to pay prizes to teams in the following positions. ·Players must be at least 18 years old in order to be allowed to participate. Please forward the password to your team members, but only to those participating in the relevant events (e.g. 1st league, open league). Have fun and good luck! Your eSport-Poker.com team

The cunning plan involved boring my table mates to death while I played slow waiting for the sitouts on the other table to go out. :$
:lol:lol :clap Hodgey - looks like you've been annoying a few people tonight too. :ok

:lol:lol :clap Hodgey - looks like you've been annoying a few people tonight too. :ok
Have I? Who that then? I know ihilty3 called me a fish for hitting an OESD in run's charity game :eyes but didn't realise I'd annoyed people in this. Oh well, let me see if I can find the thread.....