** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Sorry, just looking in here for the first time after getting back from Newcastle. Well played team - 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th and 20th gives us 79 points. Not looked at the other teams yet but seems a fair enough score. :clap Joe, if you really don't want to play I'll leave you on the bench for now. But just to say there is a lot of money easily within reach for the team and we're more than half way there now so some short term sitout pain for long term gain.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

Ok Put me down, just miffed at the way i went out!
Good lad. :ok Next time you feel miffed, have a look at the table in post 1, you've scored a hell of a lot of points for us BJ. :ok PS. Post 1 needs updating Avon. :D I'll feel a lot better when you've done so.

PS. Post 1 needs updating Avon. :D I'll feel a lot better when you've done so.
Sorry, now updated :ok :clap Need availability for Weds and Sun from Gaz, gazza, PnB and any changes for anyone else. It's possible I won't be around til a bit after 8 on Weds so will only play if no-one else can.

Guest gazza271

Sorry, now updated :ok :clap Need availability for Weds and Sun from Gaz, gazza, PnB and any changes for anyone else. It's possible I won't be around til a bit after 8 on Weds so will only play if no-one else can.
I'm day shift Wednesday so "should" be ok if required :ok Sunday is a deffo no no for me, nights :sad

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'll take gazza's "should be OK" as a little less definite than PnB's "should be OK" and put team for Weds in as ColU, GazBlades, Hodgey, PnB, TQM. Hope that's OK. Looking like I need to make sure I'm available Sunday to make up team of AG, Joe, ColU, Gaz and Hodgey as we have 3 no's already.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Played shi'ite....Dodger and myself had crap seats and I let the player to my left Boss me around! :cry:cry Should've been out in 10th when I got lucky with A6 against AQ :$ Down to last 5 and played like an idiot! :$ 5th! Well done the rest of the team especially PnB and Hodgey! :clap:clap:clap TQM

Looking like I need to make sure I'm available Sunday to make up team of AG' date= Joe, ColU, Gaz and Hodgey as we have 3 no's already.
I should be OK now for Sunday so am putting this in as our team. Good luck all. :ok