e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces whats the matter guys and gals,pressure getting to ya :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2 seriously though good luck in the run in for last couple of games,it has been an interesting league with the sit-outs,freezing etc and made all the better when there is close competition :ok

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'm a "possible" for tomorrow, first day of cycle/train to work :loon:lol:lol so should be home for about 8/8.15 :ok so may be better to go with others who are deffo available. Sunday is a deffo no for me as night shift :sad

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces That's a shame gazza, was hoping to get your number of games up. In that case we do have 5 (I think definites) for each round - Weds: AG, Joe, Gaz, Hodgey, PnB. Sun: AG, Joe, Gaz, Hodgey, TQM. I am around all day tomorrow so will leave submission of team for now. If anyone is not definite for 8.00 Weds please let me know and I will put the late arriving gazza in instead. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

I'm putting this team in (in case I forget later) but I can make any changes up to 6.30 if anyone is not available. :ok
Hodgey has asked to sit out so I've put a substitution in to gazza. Get pedalling mate. :loon Good luck everyone - every point counts. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Sorry guys im out in 18th lost a good proportion of my stack to trip 8s thought i was going to get back in i when i got delt AA played it a bit slow to get some action. got caught by Sam with trip 7s Hope the rest of you have some good variance !!!!