** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Can we rename ourselves the Red Faces? :lol Gazza :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Burnley Joe :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer PnB :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Me :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Captain Germany....here's hoping! :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Colu FC :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer Punterslounge or AA?......that's the question! :unsure At least we have 3 sober members! :ok TQM p.s....Colu...in answer to your question on the PR Forum.....we won't be at the same table as another member of the same team so get that collusion idea out of your head!:lol:lol

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

I believe ColU has been known to partake of a small tipple too. I don't know about Hodgey and GazBlades' date=' but I am willing to uphold the sobriety of the team on my own if necessary. :tongue2[/quote'] ill drink your share but you will have to eat your own kebab

Have only just caught up on this thread cos last night I was out..... on the :beer:beer:beer!! So it looks like Helen for captain as she's the only sober one! :lol
I vote for Helen too. She's also the best looking.

Guest gazza271

shall we put Helen then as co-manager now? So she can organize the lineup for the gamedays already? Cheers, Jo
I'm happy with that :ok I'm free tomorrow but probably not the following week (Newcastle :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer)

shall we put Helen then as co-manager now? So she can organize the lineup for the gamedays already? Cheers, Jo Edit: And tell Gary, that he has to join the event too ;)
:welcome Captain!!:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy A very good gesture on your part to nominate Avongirl for captain.....that'll do for me! :ok TQM

My vote is for Helen too I think i have registered for tommorrows game without permission I expect to be punished Please note my keyboard is functioning perfectly tonight and my head will not hurt in the morning
Looks like someone's managed to hack into PnB's account......feck knows who it is but I preferred the drunk version! :cheers TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I think it's fine to register if you're available or not - it's then for the captain to choose which of the available players should be selected. The captain MUST do this at least 90 minutes before the tournament starts. One word of warning - clocks in the US move tonight, and Pokerroom servers are on US time, so tomorrows tourney may start earlier than expected....

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Does that mean all the team can register and play but only the selected players can score points ? shoulda gone out for a few scrumpys would have made much more sense

I think it's fine to register if you're available or not - it's then for the captain to choose which of the available players should be selected. The captain MUST do this at least 90 minutes before the tournament starts. One word of warning - clocks in the US move tonight, and Pokerroom servers are on US time, so tomorrows tourney may start earlier than expected....

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer so we can all register but only 5 nominated score points ? I need more beer :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces No - everyone can register, but only the 5 nominated by the captain will be able to play (I dont know the exact mechanic - I haven't played team games on Pokerroom before :unsure) Maybe some fancy a test run tomorrow morning/lunchtime ;)

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces At some stage today, "management" role and duties will be transferred from the temp ISL manager to a member of your team - when this happens the manger can (and must at least 90 mins prior to the event) select his team :ok

Guest gazza271

Ditto that. :ok
Ditto that Ditto:ok One thing, don't think Helen is on line, with Cheltenham on the boil her and Duncan may be busy. Should we have a cut off time with deciding who is playing tonight in case she is busy all day ?

At some stage today' date=' "management" role and duties will be transferred from the temp ISL manager to a member of your team - when this happens the manger can (and must at least 90 mins prior to the event) select his team :ok[/quote'] In that case since Helen has been made team manager in her absence, see above posts, we'd better hope she is around today before 3pm or we are fooked. In case she doesn't appear, can ISL Joachim just select any 5 team members to play tonight?

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'm happy with whatever 5 get picked! :) Feel free to put me in or leave me out....I won't sulk, honest!:ok Heading to the pub a bit later (what' new?) but will check this thread before I leave......could be the difference between having 8 pints or 10!:beer TQM

Guest gazza271

A pure PL team. :nana
NicknamePositionJoinedCountryFunds
isl_uk_120ManagerMar 5, 2008de.gif$0.00 Offline
ColU_FCMemberMar 6, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Offline
BurnleyJoeMemberMar 7, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Offline
SleeekshotMemberMar 6, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Online
PListonMemberMar 6, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Offline
PL gazza271MemberMar 7, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Online
PLTQM111MemberMar 7, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Offline
GazBlades9MemberMar 6, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Offline
av0ngirlMemberMar 7, 2008gb.gif$0.00 Offline
:ok
Ok, I'm a little worried that time is getting on and Helen and Duncan hav'nt been on line yesterday or today :\ Can I suggest the team for tonight ? just in case.... If Helen does get on line in time then she can chop and change as she see's fit... I would go with the following for tonights game purely because they have all posted as being available..... ColU Hodgey Pistn TQM GazBlades Thoughts ?

Ok, I'm a little worried that time is getting on and Helen and Duncan hav'nt been on line yesterday or today :\ Can I suggest the team for tonight ? just in case.... If Helen does get on line in time then she can chop and change as she see's fit... I would go with the following for tonights game purely because they have all posted as being available..... ColU Hodgey Pistn TQM GazBlades Thoughts ?
Not sure what the feck's going on....GaF's just PM'd me saying that I'm getting transferred to Pot Chasers but when I go to the site it's not giving me an 'apply' option and I'm still showing as been in the Red Aces team!:unsure Off to check my e-mails....whole process is driving me to drink!:loon:beer TQM