e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

That's a very solid performance team. :clap
That is indeed a very solid team perfomance and just shows that every place counts. A quick look at the other teams and I reckon that despite no win for us tonight we still have won overall. :clap Disappointed with myself only getting 4th - kipper and I shared a table of sitouts and when another live player did join us I rather meanly took him out with QQ (but he wasn't trying to share the blinds at the time ;)). I should have done better when the real poker started though and was outplayed, particularly by maz who was sat after me. :clap

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'll count myself out for Weds but everyone else seems to be available. For Sunday, ColU and GazB are no's, I'm a probable, PnB to confirm. So will go for Wednesday - ColU, Gaz, Gazza, PnB, TQM (and rest Hodgey and Joe) :ok Sunday so far Joe, Gazza, Hodgey, TQM and then either me or PnB.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I can do sunday

I'll count myself out for Weds but everyone else seems to be available. For Sunday, ColU and GazB are no's, I'm a probable, PnB to confirm. So will go for Wednesday - ColU, Gaz, Gazza, PnB, TQM (and rest Hodgey and Joe) :ok Sunday so far Joe, Gazza, Hodgey, TQM and then either me or PnB.

Guest gazza271

Where's Avon? No players have been selected for our team tonight. If she doesn't appear soon we'd better all be ready to play because our selection will be a random 5 from 8.
:unsure:unsure:unsure How about the post above yours mate ?

Guest gazza271

If you log in to our team page on Pokerroom you will see no players have been selected.
ut oh :unsure Will it be a random selection then ?

Where's Avon? No players have been selected for our team tonight. If she doesn't appear soon we'd better all be ready to play because our selection will be a random 5 from 8.
Does no-one have Avon or Runas mobile to get in touch? We probably just need Avon's log in details and someone to log in before 6:30pm to confirm our team! None of the Mods have it...Hodgey? TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I really must have been picking up on the panic vibes telepathically. :lol Arrived home from work and put the PC on to reg for the PK game before going out to pick up my 27 boxes of bubble bath and mascara ;) Something made me stop and think whether I had actually put the team in, all the time thinking yes I had, but thought I'd log into esport just to check (like going back to check you've turned off the light when you are sure you have, but just in case...):$

Avon the lazy cow
There's no need for that although I may have used the phrase "can't be arsed to log in to PL" when I actually meant I didn't have time to log in. :lol Good luck team - didn't have time for strategic seating so apologies if you're playing the same faces again.