e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces 2nd. when heads up had my opponent all in with K4 versus my AQ but he spiked a 4. Then I get a set of 3's to be beaten by a set of jacks. :( Shame, cos I was playing really well tonight, but the team points are looking good. :clap PnB? Gazza? How you getting on?

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

2nd for me my KK got beat when Dobbin hit trip queens well played team should be a good result:clap:clap
GG Pistonbroke...sorry about the last hand....I had no chat and had a very slow connection there too...sorry i took so long between hands

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Gazza def out for Weds, yes from everyone else except waiting to hear from TQM and PnB. Selection preference will be for PnB (still 1 behind on games), AG and Gaz (both away next Sun), then probably ColU and TQM who bothsat today out.

Gazza def out for Weds' date=' yes from everyone else except waiting to hear from TQM and PnB. Selection preference will be for PnB (still 1 behind on games), AG and Gaz (both away next Sun), then probably ColU and TQM who bothsat today out.[/quote'] I can do Wednesday and probably next Sunday too

Gazza def out for Weds' date=' yes from everyone else except waiting to hear from TQM and PnB. Selection preference will be for PnB (still 1 behind on games), AG and Gaz (both away next Sun), then probably ColU and TQM who bothsat today out.[/quote'] Avon, I'm available for every game with the exception of Sunday 20th April......even then I'd manage in an emergency but would probably be fitted to a stomach pump at the time!:lol:lol TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Cheers chaps. :ok I'll go with AG, ColU, Gaz, PnB, TQM for Wednesday. For Sunday just need Gazza's availability, if OK will be picking 5 from 6. First tonight confirmed. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :drums :cheers

Guest gazza271

Cheers chaps. :ok I'll go with AG, ColU, Gaz, PnB, TQM for Wednesday. For Sunday just need Gazza's availability, if OK will be picking 5 from 6. First tonight confirmed. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :drums :cheers
Great results tonight guys :clap:clap:clap:clap Helen, I should be fine for Sunday if needed :ok

Cheers chaps. :ok I'll go with AG, ColU, Gaz, PnB, TQM for Wednesday. For Sunday just need Gazza's availability, if OK will be picking 5 from 6. First tonight confirmed. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap :drums :cheers
If Gazza's ok to play then play that 5 and I'll sit out.........US Masters on telly and I'd rather be watching that to be honest! :ok TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces You lot are on fire. :clap Avon - my form in this league is very poor. It is so poor that I'm playing scared. This makes me very easy to beat. My poor form is costing the team money. It is costing me money. Therefore, I would like to go onto the subs bench. Play me when you are short but pick from the 7 of you when you have at least 5 players available. I'm not being a hero. This is a logical course of action. I'd also like to commend you all for never once criticising my poor form. You are all great team mates.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces ColU, We're in this together and you're feckin playing! :ok A couple of good scores and you'll be wanting to play in them all.....that's not going to happen if you're not playing! At the end of the day, we're a team! Now, go and win on Wednesday. :hope TQM (aka Mr Motivator)

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Yep agree with the others (as I'm sure every ACE will) This is a team game and we're all in this together. :ok You'll be fine mate - your team even managed a win on Saturday and they're not in good form so you see anything can happen. :ok