e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces i came 3rd strange game kevsul was sat on a table with 9 sitouts He had a massive lead when he was finally sat on the FT, cant make up my mind if its good or bad for the rest of us it means that getting in the points is easier but winning is more difficult

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces 5th overall tonight which puts us in 4th in the league. Well played everyone. :clap I've updated our table in post 1 and also put the scoring system in there. Sit outs so far are a big feature. Whilst you may feel you ought to claim your share of the blinds, I don't think it's worth making too much of a stand to put your tournament on the line and end up going out before they do. Remember, nul points for going out before 15th. I'll try input Sunday's team tomorrow. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

Sit outs so far are a big feature.
My final table tonight, with 8 left, there were still 4 sit outs - just by outlasting the sitouts, you were guaranteed 4th place :loon :loon Absolute madness!!

Sunday's team was easier to pick than tomorrows as we have 3 unlikely starters. So we will play Burnley Joe' date= ColU, Hodgey, Pistonbroke and TQM.
I've put this team in for Sunday so you 5 should have a ticket confirming this in your pokerroom mailbox. Good luck.:ok Hopefully I will be home in time to cheer you on (silently as I've no chat!).

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Good luck tonight guys :ok I'm back from Newcastle now and available for next couple of games if required :ok

To celebrate St Paddys day my local club was selling Guiness for a quid and Jamesons for 10 Bob:cheers:cheers I am still alive today ( Just !!! )
You lucky chappie. £2.90 for Timothy Tailor's Landlord down my local. 3 pints and now a little Blackberry wine. :beer