** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

Hold on one sec TQM - think we've got a bit confused here... (did you apply for multiple teams? :loon)
Poaching !! already !!!!:lol:lol:lol:lol I've had enough and going for a beer or 2 :beer:beer:beer GaF you must have one monster headache with all this :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces aha, see Runa is on line so hopefully Helen will be here soon :hope:hope:hope Cmon Helen, no hiding, you've been voted el capitan in your absence :D, this headache is yours to share with GaF and the other captains :ok:lol

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces My suggestion for the team picking is: Week 1 = players 1-5 Week 2 = players 2-6 Week 3 = players 3-7 and so on This would mean a bit of variety to the teams rather than just playing every 2nd week! By the way, I've no qualms with being number 8 or 9 and therefore last to play! What do you guys think? TQM

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces What's this - last to log in is captain? Just catching up on who's available. As it's PL Newcastle next weekend whoever wants to rule themselves out for that perhaps should be in this week. I'm not going, but am possibly tied up for the day elsewhere with family (equine and human) so happy to stand down next week.

Guest gazza271

What's this - last to log in is captain? Just catching up on who's available. As it's PL Newcastle next weekend whoever wants to rule themselves out for that perhaps should be in this week. I'm not going, but am possibly tied up for the day elsewhere with family (equine and human) so happy to stand down next week.
I am at Newcastle next weekend so highly unlikely to be available :ok Is it Wednesdays as well ? If so then deffo unavailable this Wednesday as well as on nights :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I think the Captain should have all power when it comes to team selection. I think we're all men enough not to get jealous of who is playing and who isn't. So, pick who you want Helen and don't worry about upsetting anybody.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces OK, on the basis of GaF's post about start time likely being 6.00 we'll go with who I can see on-line at the moment for tonight. ColU Burnley Joe Hodgey AvonGirl No-one else logged at the moment, but I'll go with Gazza as he's not going to be available next week, and I'm sure he'll be around (or I know someone who will be able to get in touch). Looks like we play STTs. I will just allocate us randomly. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I can now see 19 teams registered for today. :loon I think that the 5 I have put in for us should now receive tournament tickets, although I've yet to find where the tournament is listed in the lobby. :unsure

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces You should see the other teams here I think and who is playing as they are nominated. http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/team/events/event-information/?eventID=255&active_node=team-events&page=0 Think I read in Morl's team thread that you get a token in your inbox which might be on the site rather than on the poker cashier.

Guest gazza271

I see Col registered' date=' but i cannot find the PW[/quote'] I can't even find the tourny :rollin:rollin

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I cant either,hoping they will be put up after the 4.30 deadline:hope Thinking about it,it would make sense as they will probably assign the seats so no 2 team players are on the same table and i think i read on one of gafs posts that there was a 4.30 deadline for your team selection.

I can't even find the tourny :rollin:rollin

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I've got this in my inbox on pokerroom

You Have a Team Play Tournament Ticket From: isl_uk_120 Mar 9, 2008 10:59 AM You have been assigned a seat for the Team Play event eSport 1st league - UK by your team manager. Please ensure that you are in the PokerRoom tournament lobby for the beginning of the round which you are playing in.

Perhaps we don't need to actually register. You inbox, by the way, is the envelope right at the top of the page when you log in, to the right of your name. :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces No need to search the tournament. If you are seated for the tournament on the pokerroom website, teamplay. Here: http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/team/events/event-information/?eventID=255 Then the table will pop up automatically when you run the software and the tournament starts or is already started. Your Co-Manager can organize the lineup in that link up there also for the upcoming rounds. More Qs? MSN LIVE support: [email protected] cheers, jo