** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Echo all the above :ok Mate you know and we know you are a decent player, we are in this together as a team. It will come mate and then you will wonder why you were so worried. " aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength. " "we shall not flag or fail " "we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, " Above quotes courtesy of Mr Churchill :ok We have the strongest squad in this competition and I'm glad your with the Red Aces, see yah Sunday buddy :ok

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces What they all said. One good result and you'll be fine. It's all luck this game anyway, so your due a win. :ok I've never even looked who's got what individually anyway, just the weekly team score. Until just now anyway. Looks like I'm due a win too! :nana

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Made the Final Table only to have Gaf join us with 16,000 chips......made me more negative than normal in order to beat the sit outs!:( Ended up in final 3 with GaF and Washy with Gaf short stack! :lol Had a good Heads up with Washy and managed to come out top! :ok Well done the others....especially ColU! TQM