** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

e-sports league - Red Aces

avongirl

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces

So as long as I am logged into pokerroom website and pokerroom poker site the tourny will auto start for me ?
Sorry, I can't answer you, as your avatar is making me "nervous" ;) Yeah, as long as you have the software up and running and you are one of the players, you will get seated directly. Jo

Guest gazza271

Sorry, I can't answer you, as your avatar is making me "nervous" ;) Yeah, as long as you have the software up and running and you are one of the players, you will get seated directly. Jo
:rollin:rollin Thanks Jo :ok

how do i find the tournaments if i want to watch and support Think ive found then http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/tournaments/info/33264183/
I think once the touney stsrts you'll be able to click on it and go to table. On the poker site they are listed under team tab. :ok Sorry for not picking you and TQM tonight. On the basis you had both said you would be sober I was going to pick you, but you just weren't logged in when I needed to make the decision. :tongue2

Sorry for not picking you and TQM tonight. On the basis you had both said you would be sober I was going to pick you, but you just weren't logged in when I needed to make the decision. :tongue2
You were going to play them sober:loon

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces 2nd for me, went into heads up with BillHicks with a 3/1 deficit but Bill seemed in control HU TBH

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces 10th for me, I am the weakest link. :sad I'm available for the next game if you are short Avon but will be happy to stand aside for the guys who didn't play tonight if they are available to play on Wednesday.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces Well played everyone. :clap Let's assume it's going to be a 6pm start again, so who is available Wednesday? I probably can manage this week, but will normally be a bit early for me, and definitely not OK the next 2 Weds after that. I think I'm out for the next 2 Sundays too at that time.

Guest gazza271

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I'm a definate NO for Wednesday, on nights :( Next Sunday a possible but at Newcastle for the weekend so may not be in much of a fit state, if others are available may be better to go with them :ok Should be free for the next 3 or 4 games after that :ok

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I've checked my availability for the 20 games left in the league. The dates on which I can't play are: March 26th April 2nd April 27th May 14th May 18th If everybody else can also check on when they are not available then it will make our captain's task a little easier. :ok Lastly, it may be that for some games we have less than 5 players available to play. Mrs_ColU didn't want to make the commitment necessary to join this league, however, I'm sure I could persuade her to play the odd game for someone else if necessary. This would mean that person having to trust her with their PokerRoom user id and password. Is this permissable? I'm posting this in the open so that GaF and others can see what I'm proposing. Obviously, if it is agreed that we can do this then it is also OK for every other team to do so as well.

Re: e-sports league - Red Aces I know I'm not available on Sunday 13th April (as with alot I expect). This coming Sunday and the 29th March I could be put down if needed, but I'm playing darts those days, and if I manage to get past the first couple of rounds (which is a rare thing these days) then it would be tight me getting back in time if they are at 6pm.

OK it's 8pm start on Wednesday. :ok I'm available if needed cap'n, but equally happy to be 'squad-rotated' for this one in true Rafa Benitez stylee! :ok
Hopefully I can manage Wednesday if it's 8pm.....don't think I can make a 6pm Wed start due to taxiing one of the kids to Football training! I should be able to confirm by tomorrow night. I can manage every Sunday for the forseeable future with the exception of 20th April as I'm away for a couple of drunken days....even then, I'll probably be around but would be struggling to understand what buttons to hit! :\ Looks like a solid start yesterday...well done all. :clap:clap TQM