Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

Thread's just fallen on it's arse last few days:lol Another one trails home miles off the places :cry
Gaz with all respect mate, be careful not to put anyone off posting in this thread. Your comments almost seem to be mocking the results of some of the inside info posted. If no-one posted in this thread we wouldnt have had the nice priced winners that a lot of us made some decent cash on. It is up to you wether you follow the inside info. Please show some respect to those who are kind enough to share their information. Admittedly, there have been a lot more postings in this thread since the big winners, some of the info may not be 100 % genuine but if you dont trust the person posting, dont follow them. Good luck with Hes The gaffer today Carter. :ok :ok

Gaz with all respect mate, be careful not to put anyone off posting in this thread. Your comments almost seem to be mocking the results of some of the inside info posted. If no-one posted in this thread we wouldnt have had the nice priced winners that a lot of us made some decent cash on. It is up to you wether you follow the inside info. Please show some respect to those who are kind enough to share their information. Admittedly, there have been a lot more postings in this thread since the big winners, some of the info may not be 100 % genuine but if you dont trust the person posting, dont follow them. Good luck with Hes The gaffer today Carter. :ok :ok
Well said Stewart :clap

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... First and foremost i will take the :spank for posting that rubbish tip yesterday. Tralee had heavy spells of rain yesterday after i posted the tip and the horse didnt enjoying the going. I feel now i should keep my info to myself after that snide remark. The info that i got came from a guy who gave me Third level Tom last week who came in at 8's. Was not near a computer when given that tip . I will keep posting info for anyone who wants to take note of it in future. .... Sorry again for the info yesterday.....:sad

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... ........i'm sure gazzyg will note his flippant remark & the way it could be taken, so lets get on with the winners...... i had some info given to me for Swiss Franc in the 2.45 at newmarket. Its now been backed from 6/4 to 8/11 so unfortunately not a backable price unless you are that type who likes a short un.

First and foremost i will take the :spank for posting that rubbish tip yesterday. Tralee had heavy spells of rain yesterday after i posted the tip and the horse didnt enjoying the going. I feel now i should keep my info to myself after that snide remark. The info that i got came from a guy who gave me Third level Tom last week who came in at 8's. Was not near a computer when given that tip . I will keep posting info for anyone who wants to take note of it in future. .... Sorry again for the info yesterday.....:sad
Oppollo. You keep posting mate. It's our choice if we back any tip given on PL. Whether it be here in the whisper thread or on the Nap's ETC. We see many winning and many losing tips, If they was all sure fire winners , we would be rich. It is our own choice.

i had some info given to me for Swiss Franc in the 2.45 at newmarket. Its now been backed from 6/4 to 8/11 so unfortunately not a backable price unless you are that type who likes a short un.
:clap wins at 4/7, anyone who got better did well

last 12 horses tipped 4 winners advised @ 40/1, 8/1, 5.1 & 8/11 thats a profit in anyones book:ok
Aye thats not a bad return but I just hope members keep posting actual inside info and not whats been tipped up by a bloke in the pub who might know something or might not.

Aye thats not a bad return but I just hope members keep posting actual inside info and not whats been tipped up by a bloke in the pub who might know something or might not.
That's for sure....Even at that they won't always win....I think i have one for tomorrow night...Ill post if when i get it..

Even at that they won't always win
Nope thats why its a gamble but any extra info is always a bonus but what I meant about my post was we should only use this thread for real Inside info not what has been tipped up on the net from a source that has come via a friend of a friend of a friend who knows the uncles brother sister who is friends with a guy who works in the butty shop next tot he stables kind of thing.

Nope thats why its a gamble but any extra info is always a bonus but what I meant about my post was we should only use this thread for real Inside info not what has been tipped up on the net from a source that has come via a friend of a friend of a friend who knows the uncles brother sister who is friends with a guy who works in the butty shop next tot he stables kind of thing.
i agree,i put up one before that came from the inside in england..It was only second but as u say if it's kept to the proper information then the thread should have a tremendous strike rate rather than containing standard tips

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Sorry guys:unsure Just looked back and can see how some of my comments seem a little derogatory. I backed them all so maybe I shouldn't post after any losses. Apologies to anyone who I offended. Carl's comments seem to have summed up what I should have said without the attempted funnies. I have enjoyed and profited from some great info from what has been a great thread. I'm not looking for anyone to be as specific as "Henry Cecil's Mum told me" or indeed "a friend of a friend of a friend who knows the uncles brother sister who is friends with a guy who works in the butty shop next tot he stables," but at least we'd be able to make some sort of judgement on the strength of the info. (I do tend to go on tried and trusted sources - including pretty much everyone who tipped last week but I'm sure I'm not alone in not knowing all the most trusted regulars) Stock phrases like "I've heard a whisper" just seem so pointless without a little bit more backing - there's plenty excellent daily meet threads for hunches, things you've read or heard mentioned on racing channel. Again apologies for offending anyone I was just kinda trying to make light of a bad spell for us. Right off to get some money down on Carter's tip- won't come back and call you a donkey if it bombs mate honest ;) Cheers all

Sorry guys:unsure Just looked back and can see how some of my comments seem a little derogatory. I backed them all so maybe I shouldn't post after any losses. Apologies to anyone who I offended. Carl's comments seem to have summed up what I should have said without the attempted funnies. I have enjoyed and profited from some great info from what has been a great thread. I'm not looking for anyone to be as specific as "Henry Cecil's Mum told me" or indeed "a friend of a friend of a friend who knows the uncles brother sister who is friends with a guy who works in the butty shop next tot he stables," but at least we'd be able to make some sort of judgement on the strength of the info. (I do tend to go on tried and trusted sources - including pretty much everyone who tipped last week but I'm sure I'm not alone in not knowing all the most trusted regulars) Stock phrases like "I've heard a whisper" just seem so pointless without a little bit more backing - there's plenty excellent daily meet threads for hunches, things you've read or heard mentioned on racing channel. Again apologies for offending anyone I was just kinda trying to make light of a bad spell for us. Right off to get some money down on Carter's tip- won't come back and call you a donkey if it bombs mate honest ;) Cheers all
Ok mate, thanks for clearing that up, I was just worried that it may cause offence to those who posted. I do however completely agree that it does seem as if there have been a lot more posts since the big winners, and a lot more losers. I am not in any way saying this info is false but please : THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR COMPLETELY GENUINE INSIDE INFO. You will get more praise if you post your own selections in the meeting threads and pick out a 40/1 winner as it will show you are a good tipster. There are no advantages of posting on here compared to the meeting threads or the NAP thread. :ok :ok :ok

Sorry guys:unsure Just looked back and can see how some of my comments seem a little derogatory. I backed them all so maybe I shouldn't post after any losses. Apologies to anyone who I offended. Carl's comments seem to have summed up what I should have said without the attempted funnies. I have enjoyed and profited from some great info from what has been a great thread. I'm not looking for anyone to be as specific as "Henry Cecil's Mum told me" or indeed "a friend of a friend of a friend who knows the uncles brother sister who is friends with a guy who works in the butty shop next tot he stables," but at least we'd be able to make some sort of judgement on the strength of the info. (I do tend to go on tried and trusted sources - including pretty much everyone who tipped last week but I'm sure I'm not alone in not knowing all the most trusted regulars) Stock phrases like "I've heard a whisper" just seem so pointless without a little bit more backing - there's plenty excellent daily meet threads for hunches, things you've read or heard mentioned on racing channel. Again apologies for offending anyone I was just kinda trying to make light of a bad spell for us. Right off to get some money down on Carter's tip- won't come back and call you a donkey if it bombs mate honest ;) Cheers all
:clap :clap Well put, That to me is a brave apology,:ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... OK, just recieved a phone call from a shrewdie in Ireland. He has only given me a few pieces of inside info - More winners than losers though. He said he was one of the last to recieve the info as he was in his bed !!!!!!!Honestly ........ Anyway, 7.00 Ballinrobe DOWN TOWN MAULIN 5/1 is available but only 4/1 on Betfair.

Just Been given some info for today of the trainers friend 100% genunie. 2:25 Cartmel - BROWNEYES BLUE 12/1
fter all my moans ad groans let me be first to say Now that's a tip :notworthy :clap

Just Been given some info for today of the trainers friend 100% genunie. 2:25 Cartmel - BROWNEYES BLUE 12/1
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy absolute quality m8 got 8/1 returned at 5/1 :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy won pulling a cart