** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

5.40 Killarney. Ballycullen Boy. 5.1bf Was told it wont be out of the first 2. (looking at his form, it hasn't been in in the last 4 races). Good Luck
superb m8 had place and win :nana :nana :nana :nana 5.1 win 1.75 place:ok

5.40 Killarney. Ballycullen Boy. 5.1bf Was told it wont be out of the first 2. (looking at his form, it hasn't been in in the last 4 races). Good Luck
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Superb mate - got it in the photo - fought back well, I thought it was beat LOL. A big thanks to whoever's idea it was to have this thread, think it was RussP, and an even bigger thanks to everyone who posts the tips they recieve in here. I am sure many have benefited hugely. We are all very grateful for them and keep em coming.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Well done Bud !!!! Got stuck in traffic going to the races so i missed the openier....and your tip.:sad Never the less i made up for it with a 8/1 winner in the second last. :loon :clap You deserved that winner :drums Appollo_10

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Had an antepost bet on Proponent today to win the derby. Heard that when asked about the horse Roger Charlton quoted that this is the best horse he has had since winning the derby. Also expecting a very good race from him tomorrow in the dante.

Been told to back this e.w today. Ishetoo 4.50 Ayr Guy who gave it to me knows the connections very well. Worth a quid ew 40/1 @ Stan James
wohoo you beauty wins at 28-1 :ok thanks mate I had a small EW at 33-1

Been told to back this e.w today. Ishetoo 4.50 Ayr Guy who gave it to me knows the connections very well. Worth a quid ew 40/1 @ Stan James
Superb mate - Backed every other horse in the thread today and its been blitzed by seconditis. Forgot all about this one. :cry :cry :puke :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

GREAT TIP MATE:gimme :gimme GOIN WATCHING THE MIGHTY REDS NOW MIGHT NOT BE ON TILL 4 TOMORROW

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... :nana :nana

Can I marry you please :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Superb peice of info Mighty Magyar ...prices had shortened on the other pair earlier so I was a bit gutted to see 2nds against them on logging in as I'd backed them to win.....but yours has made my day :nana Cheers :beer

Excellent mate.:clap :clap And a little at 33/1 with sporting odds, small stakes as advised;)

Been told to back this e.w today. Ishetoo 4.50 Ayr
Top Banana :clap
Originally Posted by weekendgambler viewpost.gif 4.10 Lingfield Lemonette 5.0 bf text off same bloke with Ballycullen boy:ok
And Again :clap
Originally Posted by TheBoyRooney viewpost.gif Inside Tip from jockey in england 2.20 at AYR.... Ink spot
And Again:clap Great tips lads Thank-you all :notworthy :notworthy

Thanks m8, first time i have seen this thread had a nice little £5EW, got 33/1, keep em coming!! :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

didnt get on because i didnt see in time. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap makes you wonder whether its worth looking through form when obvious fixes appear, and get tipped up, now and again. Well tipped though mate :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana