Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... been told off connections with horse, that it is defo for the first 3 and is all out to win 2.38 place 7.6 win she's a dream in the first race gl wat ever u do hope to keep up the good work in this brill thread.:clap

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

been told off connections with horse, that it is defo for the first 3 and is all out to win 2.38 place 7.6 win she's a dream in the first race gl wat ever u do hope to keep up the good work in this brill thread.:clap
what race is this in cos i cant see the horse

Looks a pretty open contest on paper. How good is the info?
The horse seems pretty popular thats for sure Carl - Gambled 40s into 5s. Looks an open race and an amateur jock on board is a worry. Will be having a small play. 2 wins and an EW double on these two. Rolling up winnings from Mr Aviator.

Sorry this is late, been out all morning....but just noticed a tip in same race :unsure 2.10 haydock - Alabama Spirit told to take it EW @14/1 by same source as other day. :hope
Ah god not two hot tips in the same race...

been told off connections with horse, that it is defo for the first 3 and is all out to win 2.38 place 7.6 win she's a dream in the first race gl wat ever u do hope to keep up the good work in this brill thread.:clap
going well just poised to challange then went lame and had to be pulled up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wall hope the horse is alright

going well just poised to challange then went lame and had to be pulled up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :wall hope the horse is alright
Very unlucky mate, that looked quite nasty. Doubt it would have beaten the winner but it had place claims at the time. Just hope the horse is OK. :( :(

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... lot of unsupported vague "inside info" , "reliable sources" creeping on today on the back of a couple of good wins. If my understanding of this thread's intention is correct these should really be under the respective meetings.

lot of unsupported vague "inside info" ' date=' "reliable sources" creeping on today on the back of a couple of good wins. If my understanding of this thread's intention is correct these should really be under the respective meetings.[/quote'] Nothing vague about the tip i put up mate. They don't all win you know. Notice the betting patterns and you'll notice there was money for it.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Just got a whisper for a horse in the 5.10 at Tralee called "Sandyzar" . Should be around 14/1. Each way bet is called for. Same guy gave me an 8/1 winner last Thurday. Good luck :ok