Inside Info!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

he's probably annoyed at people slating his selections Carter mate, why dont you start your own thread?:)
probs tbh LOL dunno y they all been good for me :D:D:D:D:nana but cheers anyway carter for everything u shared :cheers (although i think u should caryy on :P) :spank to everyone who wa complaining

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.40 Epsom ECHELON - good shout from this based on some gallop work earlier in the week 3.25 Epsom NEGATIVE on SIXTIES ICON, so i assume the tip is to lay it!
Nice one there Bowles.:ok :clap :clap :clap Decent price as well

probs tbh LOL dunno y they all been good for me :D:D:D:D:nana but cheers anyway carter for everything u shared :cheers (although i think u should caryy on :P) :spank to everyone who wa complaining
No one is slating his selections, but just cos his mate emailed him telling him to back it, doesnt make it info...

debate no, tips yes. 4.05 Epsom just had a shout EW for Four Sins in the oaks from same source as Echelon earlier today.
I think it could win, should definately be in the places :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... I'd chip in a fe quid for a prize to be shared by those with 100% record (qualifying min 5 wins) maybe make people only post their most reliable stuff ?? Decent Idea anyone?

great idea Gazz! - I just wanted to seperate the true tip from the useless tips to be honest' date=' as the unfortunate thing is that it is difficult to assess the source...[/quote'] i dont think people are giving duff tips on purpose, they cant all win.

i dont think people are giving duff tips on purpose' date=' they cant all win.[/quote'] the problem is, inside information is different to a tip from a mate. This is where things are getting confused. Inside info has to originate from the "inside", which i would consider the stables. When people say they have inside info on a second favourite and it finishes 2nd, then it probably isnt inside info... I dont like to be hyper critical as i havnt contributed anything to this thread I just think a lot of people have got their wires crossed. Cheers

Tralee 17.40 Enfield chase... 9/4 tralee 18.40 Ehsan.. 2-1 Both from jockey who says they are sure fire winners....
If he turns up at tralee m8 they have no chance:loon Both running TRAMORE :hope I'll have a wee go:ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... :clap well said that man!

the problem is, inside information is different to a tip from a mate. This is where things are getting confused. Inside info has to originate from the "inside", which i would consider the stables. When people say they have inside info on a second favourite and it finishes 2nd, then it probably isnt inside info... I dont like to be hyper critical as i havnt contributed anything to this thread I just think a lot of people have got their wires crossed. Cheers

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Well played Rooney - trouble is with so much going on in here I can afford to back them all... I did not back either of these as no back up info and I would rather not back blind. All that being said, congrats on the double. Hope it made you and others plenty of dosh. :beer

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Okay, a couple of issues I have with a couple of things being said in this thread and I will air my views. However, we will start on a positive note and say a big congrats to TBR for a cracking double. Well done mate and keep em coming. :clap :clap :clap Right here goes ...... Cast your minds back to a couple of weeks ago when I posted a little bit of inside info for Mr Aviator, the horse in the end won nicely after being heavily backed - excellent, plenty of people happy, hopefully a lot of people made a lot of money. You may remember this info was from a friend who knew the stable and sent me an email. Now, fast forward to today - There have been a few posts saying that "Emails from friends can NOT be classed as Inside Info." (or something like that) That said, are you questioning the information I gave on Mr Aviator as ungenuine ????????? Knowing how words can easily be taken out of context when written down I do doubt this is the case. So, if that is so, surely we cannot dismiss emails from friends as not being Inside info. This has been proven with emails from friends who have contact with the stable are correct more often than not. So lets just accept the info posted providing it INCLUDES a source and we can decide wether to follow it based on that. Before I say anymore, I am not deliberately having a go at anyone, just confused at some of the things said on here today. The next couple of quotes are from whycantistayawayfromdogs. It was said that "the problem is, inside information is different to a tip from a mate." Yes, I agree it is different from a TIP from a mete but is it difficult from an email from a trustworthy mate who knows the stable ??? I recieved the tip for Mr Aviator from a friend who knows good contacts with the stable. I then recieved a tip for a horse in Ireland from an Irish contact who is very, very reliable and the horse lost. So it just all depends, as many people say - not every tip/inside gamble can win. "When people say they have inside info on a second favourite and it finishes 2nd, then it probably isnt inside info..." I can see the principle of what you are saying here mate but I, personally, think it is a big pile of rubbish. This is not true at all and although I know exactly what you mean with a better fancied horse still finishing in the position the market expects, it could easy happen. Horses are not machines, they have off days and on days and even if expected to run well, may have an off day and show nearly none of its ability. That's why there is never such thing as a certainty as anything can happen. Finally, (thank god I hear you all say) I respect all tips on here hugely and respect those that post them for doing it. At, the end of the day it is up to us wether we follow them or not. There may be two tips from the same source in different weeks and 1 winner and 1 loser. The way things are going the winner will be praised and praised but as soon as the loser comes, doubts start creeping into peoples minds and pockets begin to speak. No wonder it puts people off posting. This is a friendly community and a great forum, I dont want it spoilt by people slagging each other off about what is inside info or not. Admittedly a tip from a taxi driver is a bit ridiculous but at the end of the day, the guy stated the source and not many followed due to that. I think there was more to say and apologies if this sound rude. I dont want to offend anyone but had to get this off my chest. Now, can I have some respons as to wether you agree with me or if I am out of order, please feel free to have a go and rip into what I just said. I won't bite. :ok :ok