** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... As stated earlier Rooney thanks a lot for sharing this info :ok :ok Had a decent e/w bet, been to a barbi a few beers logged onto my 365 account and there was the balance woww thanks a ton owe you one big time :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

I've the Wife's friends to entertain so I'll have to err..." just pop to the toilet for a minute dear".....to back this :rollin
Shouts of come on you beauty..oh yes! ...oh yes go on !! from upstairs have left my wife's friends with the impression that I have either a cronic constipation problem or a very open marriage and sexy au pair in the spare bedroom. Ohh dear - was forgiven after explanation :) but at a cost of half the winnings for a new hat for Chester Ladies Night Tuesday:wall

only for my friends at the punters lounge ;) seemingly it was the biggest cert of all time..bookies where gutted in town.. i only had 100 on..should have put a thousand ...ah well hope u where all on boyos
oh aye me old son.. pony at 8's, free bet new account matched pony at 8's! nice 1 m8. good job paul ross keeps posting the free bets offers up!!! i wait till theres a goer running, open a new a/c and double up with my free bet!! cheers again fella

oh aye me old son.. pony at 8's, free bet new account matched pony at 8's! nice 1 m8. good job paul ross keeps posting the free bets offers up!!! i wait till theres a goer running, open a new a/c and double up with my free bet!! cheers again fella
No probs..I was on town tonight and bookies refused to pay out today as they had not got the cash..

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Absolutely exceptional mate. Just caught it this morning put some on @ 6/1 at the local William Hills. Went to Perth, was down, backed the last two winners, thought What the Hell and put another ew bet on it. Absolutely super - Thanks a bunch TBR. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana

Legend TBR ;) Couldn't resist signing up..Seems like a brilliant forum.
Dan-o me old bud..No problem....Its a fantastic forum...You a great studier of form etc will love it here.. I just get winners from jockeys and stuff...I have no clue really..its the other guys who study form etc who are the real heros...

Absolutely exceptional mate. Just caught it this morning put some on @ 6/1 at the local William Hills. Went to Perth, was down, backed the last two winners, thought What the Hell and put another ew bet on it. Absolutely super - Thanks a bunch TBR. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
Good stuff a lot of people did that..Backed him at 4 even..I've known about this horse for a very long time....Never be that price again i fear so im sort of gutted i didnt put more on..yet i am estatic all the same..Paddy Power broke my heart with some 4 point rule or something..i mean the cheek

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... had a bit of ante post info - the horse is entered twice at Royal Ascot Kings Stand on the 1st day of Royal ascot (19th June), its also in the Golden Jubilee on the Saturday over 6f. WI DUD 33/1 for both races. will update if i get an inkling of what race it will go in. May even run in both!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... hey people. My friend was told by the stable that they are not expecting Treetops Hotel to win today but they are confident that they will get a place. (hope thats understanding) Anyway, windsor 7.05 - Treetops Hotel EW Just passing on what he said Dont shout the messenger

hey people. My friend was told by the stable that they are not expecting Treetops Hotel to win today but they are confident that they will get a place. (hope thats understanding) Anyway, windsor 7.05 - Treetops Hotel EW Just passing on what he said Dont shout the messenger
2nd:clap Well done mate!

hey people. My friend was told by the stable that they are not expecting Treetops Hotel to win today but they are confident that they will get a place. (hope thats understanding) Anyway, windsor 7.05 - Treetops Hotel EW Just passing on what he said Dont shout the messenger
very impressive :clap :clap :clap just touched off second, had a tiny piece on to win and a fair bit on place market on betfair, was 5+ available earlier...great stuff!! :nana :nana :nana

Well done,u cant ask for more than that info bud..

Long live the messenger! :clap :clap :clap

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Good afternoon everyone. As you can see, I'm new here, and hope to give a few winners along the way. No form studying whatsoever, any tips I give are on horses that those supposedly in the know have already got their money on. Todays beast is Soccer Jackpot in the 4-30 at Redcar. It's a short price but the bloke who backed it about an hour ago never leaves much money behind after a weeks racing. My own idea of an each way steal is Mr Wiseguy in the 6-30 at Worcester. Currently around 10/1, and it's 33/1 bar 3 on BF, so I've had a nibble. Good luck to anybody who plays.