Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

might not be big odds but being told to back 3:30 Cartmel - WESTFIELD DANCER
:clap :clap :clap :clap :nana :nana :nana :nana Just got on only 7/4 but still nice winner. Doubled it up with the other as well.:hope

Being again told to back this horse 5:05 Yarmouth - AMWELL BRAVE
Unlucky, just ran out of a place
My tip run today at Yarmouth5.05 Turners Touch. Huge money gone on this horse as it opened at 6/1 now 9/2 after only 15 minutes. This is a set race similar to the running on 29 Dec 2005. Nothing with form in the race. Get on early
Well beaten I'm afraid - the other gamble ended up winning - Broughtons Revival. Oh well onwards and upwards.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Just received a phone call from an old friend who is involved with the Transcend Bloodstock LLP, who own many horses. Told me to get on Opal Noir tomorrow in the 4.50 at Ayr, which is one of the horses they own. He said they are expecting a big run from this horse tomorrow as long as the ground doesnt get too soft. He always speaks over favourably about the horses he owns, but did seem pretty keen about this one and said it should go off around 7's or 8's. Make of it what you will just thought I'd pass it on as I am going to put faith in him.:ok :hope

Just received a phone call from an old friend who is involved with the Transcend Bloodstock LLP' date=' who own many horses. Told me to get on [b']Opal Noir tomorrow in the 4.50 at Ayr, which is one of the horses they own. He said they are expecting a big run from this horse tomorrow as long as the ground doesnt get too soft. He always speaks over favourably about the horses he owns, but did seem pretty keen about this one and said it should go off around 7's or 8's. Make of it what you will just thought I'd pass it on as I am going to put faith in him.:ok :hope
Good enough for me :ok Ill be on it :hope

Got a whisper for this earlier I will give a 1-3pts rating on confidence of bet 4.10 Yarmouth Moon Forest 2pt win :hope
Oh and price of 4/1 at hills, no idea about anywhere else :) Sorry for double post :tongue2

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Ok lads, just did a job for bookie in dublin and after doing such a great job he mentioned Sonny parker in the 3.40 @yarmouth. (Said he will be there or thereabouts) (think that's 1st 2nd or 3rd in my book!) Currently 25 bf Worth an e/w shout i should think eh? Do what you will with this info, i'm not twistin your arm................. Good Luck:hope

Just been given info on this horse. 4:00 Lingfield - DAN TUCKER (8/1)
taken from a tpster i recieved this. Two earlier wins on the all-weather were followed by two lesser efforts on turf, but now returning to the polytrack. Found life tougher up in grade last twice and has a headgear applied now. His most impressive performance came at Kempton on sole AW start to date. got to be a great place bet:hope