** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... A bit late now as plunge has already happened. Is expected to continue though. 2.00 Goodwood MR AVIATOR email from friend who knows the stable. If you do decide to back, it is advised to take the price. Currently 8/1 if you shop around. :ok :ok

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... hI ALL, I was so excited yesterday after "Ishetoo" came in.. (having 5 e/w @33/1) that i forgot my password to log in !!!! I was barred from the site for 15 min after entering the wrong one 5 times. Anyway... thank you MIGHTY for a great tip and keep up the good work..... Happy days Appollo_10:cow :rollin :nana :cheers :beer :drums :ok :loon :clap :tongue2 :D

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

A bit late now as plunge has already happened. Is expected to continue though. 2.00 Goodwood MR AVIATOR email from friend who knows the stable. If you do decide to back, it is advised to take the price. Currently 8/1 if you shop around. :ok :ok
:clap :clap :clap Well done mate :ok :ok :ok

A bit late now as plunge has already happened. Is expected to continue though. 2.00 Goodwood MR AVIATOR email from friend who knows the stable. If you do decide to back, it is advised to take the price. Currently 8/1 if you shop around. :ok :ok
Brilliant..I missed yesterdays but i didnt miss this one..

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :notworthy :notworthy . Nice tip got 10/1. This place is on a roll with big price winners.:nana :nana

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... After a 28-1 yesterday and stewartd14's Mr Aviaitor cutting through to win at BOG 10-1 I'm an office hero this week. Many many thnaks for sharing these lads :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... I've never backed a horse from this thread simply because I never read it :lol Being "sticky" thread up there makes me forget about it every time :lol Some cracking tips, lads :notworthy Keep 'em comin' :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Thanks guys, just glad it came in, I dont often get inside info unless it is a serious good thing. Since I have been here, I have only given two tips from inside information. These were 1st at 4/1 and 1st at 8/1. So although it is rare for me to get the info it has been pretty reliable. I, like you guys, didnt get the information until 11 o clock this morning. I actually recieved the email in the early hours but didnt see it. :wall :wall Hopesome of you profited. :ok :ok :ok

I've missed all these as been at work - but i'm happy for all you chaps - BRILLIANT STUFF! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :clap :clap :clap
Likewise mate , hope the winners keep arriving over the week-end :hope

Thanks guys, just glad it came in, I dont often get inside info unless it is a serious good thing. Since I have been here, I have only given two tips from inside information. These were 1st at 4/1 and 1st at 8/1. So although it is rare for me to get the info it has been pretty reliable. I, like you guys, didnt get the information until 11 o clock this morning. I actually recieved the email in the early hours but didnt see it. :wall :wall Hopesome of you profited. :ok :ok :ok
Cheers mate 30euro on @13/2 luvly jubly:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Amazing ...................:clap :clap :clap and to think people would pay good money for this info. lets not give the winnings back lads..:ok
A mistake I make so often, not today though, TBH it would be difficult to give the amount I won back. :tongue2 :tongue2
Cheers mate 30euro on @13/2 luvly jubly:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
Hey mate, only returning a favour, the amount of inside info you share with us deserves some reward. ;) ;)