** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Inside Info!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

well done devil tish great info, i had a 10.00 e/w @ 7's. must have been a huge gamble to get backed in from 15/2 to 2/1??!!!
u dont know the half of it mate! bookies near me taken for £50k, the price coming in was probably betfred laying it off bigtime. their on course rep will need a few beers tonite, he must be shagged:lol :lol been told tonite, there is another running soon....................... dt

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Devil tish thanks for the info had £50.00 win at 6's I owe you copious amounts of beer also passed it on to my dad who really lumped on. I hope to pay you back with a hot tip in the future

Devil tish thanks for the info had £50.00 win at 6's I owe you copious amounts of beer also passed it on to my dad who really lumped on. I hope to pay you back with a hot tip in the future
no worries fella. watch this space in about 2-3 weeks for another belter:ok when the tish posts a tip, take the price! thats all i can say;) and welcome to the punters lounge fella

I no nowt about horses,but a lad that does says his brother owns/shares a horse called IMPERIUM and the next time its out get on... so keep an eye out for it, dont know when that'll be..
Phoned the guy today as its running in the 4.50 @ Chepstow,not as bullish about it now due to Channon having one of his fancies in the race.A small EW for me,as for you ....dont go mad if your following it :ok

When it rains it pours. Owner of silver jack (7.45 sedgefield tuesday) in me mates pub. Said this was his last race this year and he expected to win. Pulled out of race last week to run in this instead. Good luck..................:ok
this was a non runner that night, but i see it's out today kelso 4.00.( in ten mins) currently 6/1 Lets just see how it gets on..................... Ps. i didnt tell anyone to back this today................... cheers:ok

Phoned the guy today as its running in the 4.50 @ Chepstow,not as bullish about it now due to Channon having one of his fancies in the race.A small EW for me,as for you ....dont go mad if your following it :ok[/ ooooooooooooooooooooo yesssssssssssssssssssss :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy fantastic info, i was on at 15/2 many thanks clarky lad:ok

Phoned the guy today as its running in the 4.50 @ Chepstow' date='not as bullish about it now due to Channon having one of his fancies in the race.A small EW for me,as for you ....dont go mad if your following it :ok[/quote'] :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana cheers m8 took 9.8 and 2.88 place :beer :beer defo owe u a couple of pints :cheers

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... :clap :clap :clap Many many thanks for that one mate ...I lost a bit today on that 2/7 shot :eek but at 7's that more than compensated. Good info....great tip

Dont normally post in this forum, but been told of a runner tomorrow from a good source. 1st race at Warwick Sinead of Aglish Looked at ATR and its 3rd fav at about 3/1 having been 2nd twice. TBH the write up isnt that great but this guy usually gets winners. I´ll probably regret putting this up but feel its only fair to pass it on. Up to you guys to do anything or nothing with it.:ok
this runs 1st race at chester today..... anyone following it in this conditions race? dt

this runs 1st race at chester today..... anyone following it in this conditions race? dt
much better race today & appeared to be a slow starter at the weekend so thats a negative round chester. to me, Cracking looks the best bet especially with its fast start, Primo Heights is the danger however the 7 draw is a negative especially for a hold up horse, 6f would suit better.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Had a big word for FAST FEET in the 1.50 from someone close to Ryan stable Sorry thought I would say have been watching PL for two years and has been one of the most valuable assets I have found on the net. KEEP IT UP ALL LAST TWO BITS OF INFO KILLER,,,

Had a big word for FAST FEET in the 1.50 from someone close to Ryan stable Sorry thought I would say have been watching PL for two years and has been one of the most valuable assets I have found on the net. KEEP IT UP ALL LAST TWO BITS OF INFO KILLER,,,
:welcome, mate. I hope your selection wins :hope Enjoy your time here :ok

Had a big word for FAST FEET in the 1.50 from someone close to Ryan stable Sorry thought I would say have been watching PL for two years and has been one of the most valuable assets I have found on the net. KEEP IT UP ALL LAST TWO BITS OF INFO KILLER,,,
:welcome nice 1 for sharing, hope u were on the last 2

Sinead Of Anglish Having a small EW. Capable of improving and if he gets a level break and a clear run he may go close.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Heard a John Egan interview a few weeks ago and he was extremely bullish about a horse of Tim Pitts called Van Ruymbeke. The horse was entered for the guineas but was a little backward. He still holds an entry in the Irish equivelent and is said to be extremely well in himself at home. 16/1 Sporting Odds nice little each way bet required i think

Thanks for the welcome all:ok Fast feet lost it at the start and just couldnt put nose past the hannon horse. was on the last two feel a bit guilty for giving a looser...so close:cry

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... hi this isnt a tip on a specific horse but i thought id pass on my information anyway. i went to the 1000 guineas on sunday and i shared a cab with some guy who was going as well anyway. he told me he went to the newmarket gallops and spoke to henry cecil who said to watch all his horses this week , he has had phoenix tower and light shift already this week and gallipette looks awesome for tomorrow the form lines are really strong with miss lucifer one of the horses it finished behind last time running 2nd at newmarket, and salsa steps running second to dalvina before she also won at newmarket. it looks a good thing and watch henrys runners this week

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... My brother works with someone whose pal is connected to Dorn Dancer (part owner or something). Anyway he said it's due to run next week and should be backed each way. I checked it out on racing post site and it's entered in 2 races.

15 May 2007 4:20 (Four Day) at NEWCASTLE, Heinz Squeezeme Fish & Chips Handicap
15 May 2007 4:50 (Four Day) at NEWCASTLE, Q Platinum & Q Silver A.A.K. Fish & Chips Fillies´ Handicap
Just passing on the info. Don't shoot the messenger if it flops. :ok