Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Only got a few minutes but I'm glad they have started to arrive and that people are happy with them. (Thanks to Cheeryone for posting these on my behalf:notworthy :notworthy ) I'll place the second order sometime w/c 11th September for those who'd like to order (another). :hope hope yours arrived lousaban and good luck in the tournament. Gotta go the Magic Knigdom awaits.

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Hi DaftP Unfortunately you might receive our package back!! They tried to deliver it on Friday (no one in as we were at work), so I phoned to re-arrange the delivery for today and put a note on the form asking for it to be left next door. If they do this, everything will be fine, if they don't, then it will be returned to you. If it is, would you be kind enough to post it with Royal Mail? Obviously I will pay for the postage. That way, if there is no one in, it will be left at the Sorting Office in Bath and I can pop along and collect it from there. Sorry for all the hassle, and thanks so much for sorting all of this out. Alex

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! OK - with the first order nearly sorted and now that people have had a chance to see the quality and designs I'm now preparing the second order of shirts for anyone who’s interested.

As with last time if people could indicate in this thread or via PM their interest I’ll sort the rest out.

As a reminder the costs of each breaksdown as: Polo Shirt £9.40 inc VAT Logo & User name embroided on £2.35 inc VAT Set Up Fee £0.00 paid for by PL (thank you very much) Postage £2.00 'Optional' text "www.puunterslounge.com" on sleeve £3.23 Thus a shirt without www.punterslounge.com on it is basically £14 and one with it one the sleeve £17 (give or take a few pence) Please note that these costs are very close estimates as the number of shirts ordered will affect the price and I've estimated the P&P. If you are happy with this and wish to order some then please reply to this thread including the following details:

Name

Type

Colour

Size

With/Without www.punterslounge.com

Approximate Price

Daft Pegasus

Polo Shirt - SS402

Black

M

with

£ 17.00

Daft Pegasus

Polo Shirt - SS402

Navy

M

without

£ 14.00

The Angel

T Shirt - SS054

White

S

with

£ 17.00

I've put in some examples for you. Online catalogue here; http://www.promotional-store.com/hfftr57fcx56/to034/catalogue.html At some point you'll need to PM me your address so that I can post them out.

I know some people have already indicated their interest and I’ll go back through postings and PM’s shortly and start a list of orders.

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

DP- ours turned up yesterday. Absolutely marvellous' date=' thanks for all your hard work:ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok[/quote'] I'm glad they've arrived. When I got back from holiday my friend said they'd nearly cost £30 to send :loon:loon:loon He was trying to courier them across! Luckily Royal Mail were far, far cheaper.