Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

just wondered DP am i still on 2nd order? if so just let me know when u need the money and i'm ready:ok
Yes you are. The table I have so far is now below:
Danny Cash Polo Shirt - SS402 Deep Navy L without £ 14.00 No
Danny Cash Polo Shirt - SS402 White L without £ 14.00 No
laidbackbloke Polo Shirt - SS402 Black M with £ 17.00 No
JONES12345 Polo Shirt - SS402 Black XL with £ 17.00 No
Ginnerjones Polo Shirt - SS402 Deep Navy L with £ 17.00 No
Rednutt SS560 Black XL - 16 with £ 17.00 No
DAN DAN SS560 Black S with £ 17.00 No
pokerjace Polo Shirt - SS402 Black XL with £ 17.00 No
moFace Polo Shirt - SS402 White M without £ 14.00 No
I've now had confirmation from Rednutt, Jones & moFace for their order. If those other's listed above could confirm here it would be helpful, along with anyone who wants more shirts or who hasn't yet ordered.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! could i place an order for t-shirts but you would have to e-mail me the address to send payments 1 SS560 deep navy size small with donna1 on 1 SS560 white size small with donna1 on 1 SS402 navy size medium with paulcameron on 1 SS402 white size medium with paulcameron on thanks, also could you confirm fuull amount please

could i place an order for t-shirts but you would have to e-mail me the address to send payments 1 SS560 deep navy size small with donna1 on 1 SS560 white size small with donna1 on 1 SS402 navy size medium with paulcameron on 1 SS402 white size medium with paulcameron on thanks, also could you confirm fuull amount please
sorry my user name is Paul Cameron

could i place an order for t-shirts but you would have to e-mail me the address to send payments 1 SS560 deep navy size small with donna1 on 1 SS560 white size small with donna1 on 1 SS402 navy size medium with paulcameron on 1 SS402 white size medium with paulcameron on thanks, also could you confirm fuull amount please
Hi Paul Have added you to my list - did you want the sleeve text on those? DP

Hi... Me once more....bet your getting sick and tired of me DaftP....just to confirm my order....thanks! Please could I have sleeve text as well if you do not mind...
You were first on my list :tongue2 Planning to place the order at the end of next week for anyone still trying to make up their minds.

he did' date=' he didn't send the pl crotchless pants i ordered:@[/quote'] I thought you ordered worn crotchless panties!!! I'm wearing them today especially for you (as I did yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before...........) :eek

I thought you ordered worn crotchless panties!!! I'm wearing them today especially for you (as I did yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before...........) :eek
So. I take it you had a good holiday then! :lol :lol :lol :lol