Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Morls you off to Vegas? Can I come...Ohh wait a sec I am :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana The Tipper & Morls show 2006 :cheers
You can add Spur to that list (once we book the thing!!!!:lol). Might even be on the same plane!!!

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

We still able to buy these mate???
If you send me all your details ASAP I'll see if the printer can squeeze you onto the second order (no promises). Other than that I'll need to get at least 12 shirt orders before I can get the same prices for a third order. I'll speak to the printer tomorrow morning if you send me your order. DP

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! To those who've ordered and have PM's I have sent you a message. Mike Rowe - I've sent yours to your hotmail address. Paul Cameron and Donna1 I haven't got a contact email for you - can you contact me on the email address in my profile please? Either that or add some posts until you get enough to have PM enabled (I think Donna was quite close):ok