** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! There seems to be a number of people interested still in getting these shirts. If we can get to 12 shirts for the order the price will remain the same as on previous orders. I'm aware of a couple of others who've expressed an interest so I'll pm those. For anyone wanting a shirt, or to palce second (or even third orders) please can you let me know and I'll put it all together again? So far confirmed are VoiceofJoe and Teazz. I'll add the others and details when I get confirmation:ok All the details people need should be in post 1 of this thread but feel free to ask here or pm me with questions. DP

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Bump. I'm going to see if we can get enough interest to place another order. We need to buy 12 shirts minimum. You'll find all the details on Page 1 of this thread but feel free to contact me with any questions. If you're interested please post in this thread or PM me.

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Bump. I'm going to see if we can get enough interest to place another order. We need to buy 12 shirts minimum. You'll find all the details on Page 1 of this thread but feel free to contact me with any questions. If you're interested please post in this thread or PM me.
Can you add me please DP
Name Type Colour Size With/Without www.punterslounge.com
daveyghPolo Shirt - SS402 Navy Lwith

Hi Dp I would like to add myself to your next shirt order I'd like a ~ Polo Shirt - Black Large With Logo Username - Teazz Many many thanx
Yes. As above please. :ok

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Hi DP, Please add me to the next list: I'll have an SS402 in Black. Size: Large (trying to convince myself that a medium would suffice..the wife just laughed!!:lol ) With the logo, and username: Happyhornet. Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! DPP if i can get the HG100 version, i'll take that otherwise same as others SS402 Type - HG100 name - Bowles10 Colour - Sky Blue Size - L With logo :ok I wil PM address to you. Whats the likely timescale for delivery.

DPP if i can get the HG100 version, i'll take that otherwise same as others SS402 Type - HG100 name - Bowles10 Colour - Sky Blue Size - L With logo :ok I wil PM address to you. Whats the likely timescale for delivery.
I've just checked with the printers and the HG100 is about £4 more expensive than the SS402. It your choice which you want to go with. I hope to place the order early next week and expect delivery a couple of weeks after that.

I've just checked with the printers and the HG100 is about £4 more expensive than the SS402. It your choice which you want to go with. I hope to place the order early next week and expect delivery a couple of weeks after that.
SS402 is fine then mate. :ok

I've got orders for 10 - anyone else want one before I place the order with the printers???
am i too late? can i paypal ya? meant to do this earlier just reminded me when i saw bowles' post(sry) if not too late ss402 navy xxl with punterslounge.com logo devil tish cheers m8 tish

am i too late? can i paypal ya? meant to do this earlier just reminded me when i saw bowles' post(sry) if not too late ss402 navy xxl with punterslounge.com logo devil tish cheers m8 tish
You're not too late and yes you can paypal although I have to add on an extra £1 to cover the 4% paypal fees. Or else a cheque is fine. I'll be placing the order next Tuesday so I'll send you the payment details then.

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Orders details so far:

Name Type Colour Size With/Without www.punterslounge.com Cost
Bowles10 SS402 Sky Blue L with £ 17.00
happyhornet SS402 Black L with £ 17.00
Teazz SS402 Black L with £ 17.00
Dave488 SS402 Navy L with £ 17.00
Milberforce SS402 Heather Grey M with £ 17.00
swampster SS402 Navy L with £ 17.00
heniek31 SS402 Navy L with £ 17.00
daveygh SS402 Navy L with £ 17.00
VoiceofJoe HG100 Dark Navy XL without £ 18.00
Clarky101 SS402 Black XL with £ 17.00
Sagalout31 SS402 Dark Navy XL with £ 17.00
devil tish SS402 Navy XXL with £ 17.00

You're not too late and yes you can paypal although I have to add on an extra £1 to cover the 4% paypal fees. Or else a cheque is fine. I'll be placing the order next Tuesday so I'll send you the payment details then.
no problemo m8, just pm me when you want it, and i'll paypal it to you. cheers dp