** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

This thread is for placing orders for Punters Lounge Polo Shirts with the PL Logo and PL name embroided onto it. For full details see the thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32048 The costs of each breaksdown as: Polo Shirt £9.40 inc VAT Logo & User name embroided on £2.35 inc VAT Set Up Fee £0.00 paid for by PL (thank you very much) Postage £2.00 'Optional' text "www.puunterslounge.com" on sleeve £3.23 Thus a shirt without www.punterslounge.com on it is basically £14 and one with it one the sleeve £17 (give or take a few pence) Please note that these costs are very close estimates as the number of shirts ordered will affect the price and I've estimated the P&P. If you are happy with this and wish to order some then please reply to this thread including the following details:

Name Type Colour Size With/Without www.punterslounge.com Approximate Price
Daft Pegasus Polo Shirt - SS402 Black M with £ 18.00
Daft Pegasus Polo Shirt - SS402 Navy M without £ 15.00
The Angel T Shirt - SS054 White S with £ 18.00
I've put in some examples for you. Online catalogue here; http://www.promotional-store.com/hfftr57fcx56/to034/catalogue.html At some point you'll need to PM me your address so that I can post them out. Mods - I don't know if the poker forum is the best place for this? I suspect it would be of interest to other members of the Lounge too. Feel free to move it. PS I know a number of people have indicated strongly on the other thread that they want a shirt or two but could they also add it to this thread including the additional information to save me going backwards and forwards between the threads. - Thanks Edit - a couple of people have question how they'll pay me for the shirts (thank you since I'd forgotten all about this). What is probably best is that once we place the order and know the exact cost I'll PM/email you my address and you can send a cheque.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! This thread is for placing orders for Punters Lounge Polo Shirts with the PL Logo and PL name embroided onto it. For full details see the thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32048 The costs of each breaksdown as: Polo Shirt £9.40 inc VAT Logo & User name embroided on £2.35 inc VAT Set Up Fee £0.00 paid for by PL (thank you very much) Postage £2.00 'Optional' text "www.puunterslounge.com" on sleeve £3.23 Thus a shirt without www.punterslounge.com on it is basically £14 and one with it one the sleeve £17 (give or take a few pence) Please note that these costs are very close estimates as the number of shirts ordered will affect the price and I've estimated the P&P. If you are happy with this and wish to order some then please reply to this thread including the following details:

I've put in some examples for you. At some point you'll need to PM me your address so that I can post them out. Mods - I don't know if the poker forum is the best place for this? I suspect it would be of interest to other members of the Lounge too. Feel free to move it. PS I know a number of people have indicated strongly on the other thread that they want a shirt or two but could they also add it to this thread including the additional information to save me going backwards and forwards between the threads. - Thanks

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Thanks a lot for sorting this out daftpegasus. :ok Ok, I can see this being a problem if I put some PL money into the pot because people are making individual orders and it's gonna get very messy. So, I will suggest PL paying the set up costs (need details off you daft peg) and everyone paying for their own shirt. Just make sure you turn up at one of the PL meetings and you'll get free drinks to cover the pain of the cost. ;)

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Thanks a lot for sorting this out daftpegasus. :ok Ok, I can see this being a problem if I put some PL money into the pot because people are making individual orders and it's gonna get very messy. So, I will suggest PL paying the set up costs (need details off you daft peg) and everyone paying for their own shirt. Just make sure you turn up at one of the PL meetings and you'll get free drinks to cover the pain of the cost. ;)

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Cheers Paul I have a feeling I'll need a drink after this!!! I will edit the first post to show the new reduced cost of each shirt without the set up fee. Staffy, sizes are below:

S - 36/38" M - 40" L - 4244" XL - 46" XXL - 48" 3XL* - 50/52" (for the big boys amongst you!) Note that the 3XL sizes have a limited choice of colours

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Cheers Paul I have a feeling I'll need a drink after this!!! I will edit the first post to show the new reduced cost of each shirt without the set up fee. Staffy, sizes are below:

S - 36/38" M - 40" L - 4244" XL - 46" XXL - 48" 3XL* - 50/52" (for the big boys amongst you!) Note that the 3XL sizes have a limited choice of colours

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

DP - I take it the SS number is the catalogue number which relates to the style? If it does I've added the link to the online catalogue in your OP. :ok

brilliant DP' date=' I'll be back with details v.soon[/quote'] Sorry that was me - Sherry what you doing on my PC :spank Mike Saban, Deep Navy, L, with Mike Saban, Black , L, with Lou Saban,Deep Navy,S,with Lou Saban,Heather Grey,S,with I suspose we now to need to know, who to send a cheques to PM with address on its way Many Thanks DP :clap

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Hi DaftP, thanks so much for doing all of this mate :ok Name Style Size Colour Polo shirt 1: JarjarUK - SS560 - XL - Black - with sleeve logo please Polo Shirt 2: Dararama - SS402 - L - Bottle Green - with sleeve logo please Will PM you our address now. If you reply with your address, I'll send you a cheque.

Guest gazza271

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! 2 for me please Shirt - SS402 Name - Gazza271 With/Without - With Size - XL Colour - 1 white & 1 navy Cheers for sorting it out mate, top effort and am sure it's appreciated by all :ok I will PM you my address and you can let me know cheque/cash etc, whatever is easier you yah Cheers

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Good job DP:ok I'll take 2: Shirt - SS402 Name - Tax_Monkey With/Without - With Size - L Colour - white Shirt - SS402 Name - Tax_Monkey With/Without - Without Size - L Colour - Black PM with address details sent.

can u show us a draft one before i buy it (sorry im a picky bugger) just curious how its gonna have punterslounge on the sleeve
What I can do is place the first order (minimum 20 units) and when they arrive I can photo one of them for you. I envisage that we'll put in some repeat orders (particularly after things like the day out at Worcester). Currently we have 16 shirt orders confirmed (not including mine and Angel's) and a couple of people are keen to get these ASAP. Therefore I could probably place the first order this week, get them delivered about 2 weeks later and then you could see the photo's and make a decision. For repeat orders I have negotiated that so long as we order at least 12 shirts the prices will remain the same. Hope this helps.