** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! I've just tried to send you the PM but it still won't accept them. I think there is a tick box on your profile where PM's can be switched off - other than that I'm not sure why (unless Staffy did increase the number required to 100:spank)

now thats really not very nice:cry

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! The shirts fromt he second order are now in my possession so I will start sending these out to those who've paid. For those still to pay, it's been brought to my attention that Paypal charge me a fee for all tranasctions. The fee is basically 20p + 3.4% of the total. I can't work out the maths but according to Paypal this means that in order for me toreceive £14 into my account I need to be paid £14.80. A good estimate then for a £17 shirt is £17.90 via Paypal. Hence for anyone wishing to pay via Paypal please can you add on the additional cost to the transaction or pay using a cheque at the normal rates. Thanks.

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Was gonna pm you to say thanks Arran but feel its better said here. Got mine brought over at the weekend. Thanx mate :ok :ok :ok :clap :clap :clap
Glad you got it, it's been a while but you do choose to live in a far away island where it's hot and sunny..... Can't understand that myself :tongue2

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Glad you got it, it's been a while but you do choose to live in a far away island where it's hot and sunny..... Can't understand that myself :tongue2
Keep it up and you may have to join him! :tongue2
:tongue2 shhhh' date=' csa m8[/quote'] :rollin:rollin:rollin