** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

daftpegasus

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here!

Sorry DaftP' date=' cheque has just gone in the post right now.[/quote'] There's nothing to be sorry for.:) I'm just very consious that I'm away from 24th and I don't want anyone to not get their shirt because I'm away. I don't have a problem sending it once I get back so long as people are prepared to wait - I just know that some people are very keen to get hold of theirs. PS - I think I'll go for the record number of times that I can mention that I'm on holiday in a single thread :tongue2

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Thanks, it's just that I don't like to be slow paying, :$ especially since you've put such an effort in to get them printed, etc. :clap Hopefully my cheque will be with you Thursday, or most probably Friday, and you're right, Dan and I can't wait to receive them, they're going to be awesome. Have a geat holiday by the way. :loon

There's nothing to be sorry for.:) I'm just very consious that I'm away from 24th and I don't want anyone to not get their shirt because I'm away. I don't have a problem sending it once I get back so long as people are prepared to wait - I just know that some people are very keen to get hold of theirs. PS - I think I'll go for the record number of times that I can mention that I'm on holiday in a single thread :tongue2
Er - you going on holiday mate? I didn't realise. :moon:moon:moon

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! Cheque just posted (been sitting in the hall for 3 days!) .... address in the envelope ... I'm off on holiday/poker meetup (to Copenhagen) starting Tuesday so suspect I'll be away when the shirt arrives. Thanks DP for all the effort on this - if PuntersLounge had a medal of honour you'd deserve it :clap :clap :clap

Re: Roll Up, Roll Up, Get your Punters Lounge T-Shirts Here! time is running out?? oh dear - why's that again......... :tongue2 Damo

Just a note to anyone who's not yet sent their cheque that time is running out if you want to get your shirt this week. I'm sure you know the reason why:tongue2 The up to date list is in post #88

Hi DaftP. Are the shirts scheduled for arrival soon? Or will we receive them when you return from your hols? :loon
What do you mean?? Is DaftP planning to go off on holiday sometime soon?:unsure :lol :lol

Re: **Official** DaftPegasus On Holiday From THURSDAY Thread some one say DaftP's going away...? Like on holiday........on his sunny's...time on the baech...night time at the bar.....lol Just wondering if I need to send my cheque yet DaftP? If so can get it in the post as soon as possible Mate heard a rumour that ur going away any strength in it?

Hi DaftP. Are the shirts scheduled for arrival soon? Or will we receive them when you return from your hols? :loon
I'm chasing the printer for them. I working on a Plan B in case they turn up when i'm you-know-where.

Re: **Official** DaftPegasus On Holiday From THURSDAY Thread For those people still to pay, thanks to MCFC, I've found out I can accept paypal today. There is an extra fee to pay but it might be similar to an envelope and stamp. All you need is my email address which is in my profile. A cheque is still fine but thought I'd give you the second option - apologies to those of you who have managed to get a cheque to me who would have found this eaiser.:\ You'll still need to pm me your address though.